Your favorite one-two punch

pro45

Awards
Mine is creatine monohydrate and HMB. Five grams CM, 3 grams HMB daily. Best natural combo I've used for size, strength, and MPS.

runtyemonster

Awards
Beta alanine and agmatine for me. I've never tried HMB but the pumps from those two are great. I take 5g CM daily as well but I've been taking it for so long I think take it for granted, lol.

compan

compan

Awards
Caffeine and agmatine. Caffeine to get it all going and agmatine for the vanity bumps ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffein and ephedrine.

Killcure666

Awards
Mine is creatine monohydrate and HMB. Five grams CM, 3 grams HMB daily. Best natural combo I've used for size, strength, and MPS.
What have you noticed from HMB alone? I've never tried it or really know much more than it's a leucine metabolite

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tough call...

Staples - Agmatine XT + Citrulline

Cycled - Xgels + Magnitropin (bulking), Ephedrine + Caffiene + Yohimbine 2.5 (cutting)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test and Winstrol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Any suggestions on the HMB? It’s something I have never tried. I could try the creatine, HMB stack

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC stack....
Or test and creatine haha
How can you tell if the test is working when you are stacking it with a powerful compound like creatine?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
How can you tell if the test is working when you are stacking it with a powerful compound like creatine?
Well you’re right. Well I knew the bloat from the test was working , but since creatine is more hormonal it probably did the most work(joke) :)
Ps. It was Cell-Tech

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beta alanine and orotic acid is an under utilized one IMO.