Looking for something natural to help with nerves and or anxiety!!!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Hope this is the right place for questions. Now I've heard to use kava kava. Wondering if I should go the kava route but I'm open to others also as long as they work. Also where should I purchase from as im in a limited budget.
Thanks

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it social anxiety you have? Like in groups or around people?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
All the above, but yes I could go for less people. Don't care for people. I feel people are over opinionated. R is it me, a hah, idk. But I have panic attacks for no reason at times oh I also have agoraphobia with panic disorder. Mainly trying to get out the prescription drugs and use more natural sources. I use CBD at about 1500mg a serving some days only 2 r 3 times some days whole lot more and it's expensive so im ready to boot that crap soon as I find a better alternative

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes and regular GAD also
Have you tried Phenibut? Just use it sparingly. I've tried it for social anxiety (I suffer it terribly aswell) its not a perfect fix but it did help.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Phenibut? Just use it sparingly. I've tried it for social anxiety (I suffer it terribly aswell) its not a perfect fix but it did help.
Do u by any chance know where bouts is cheapest place to purchase? And does it come in different strengths and sizes?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Why sparingly? Addictive? Strong?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Use phenibut as little as possible. It is EXTREMELY addicting and can cause withdraws after 3 days of consecutive use in some individuals. Also, having a typical addicting or not a typically addicting personality isn’t something you can use to judge your tolerance. Its affinity is predominantly on the GABA receptor. Your bodies endogenous GABA system is very touchy.

I have personally had withdrawals from it as well as my fiancé.

CBD Is another awesome alternative that has practically no psychoactive effects. Aka doesn’t get you high. I have noticed that things simply roll off my shoulders more easily.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mr. Supps has Ashwagandha which is low cost and helps.

Other options would be
Kava
St. John Wart
Hops

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is your sleep? I find myself having the same type of feelings when I am under rested. The anxiety bouts really suck and leave my fingernails and cuticles torn up for some time.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Sleeps always been crappy(insomnia) but I have a pretty good witches brew, lol, of things now so sleep hasn't been this good since Jr High man. Im really gonna probably try kava out b/c the less I stay away from addictive stuff, the better.

clay

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
K just ordered askwaganda (however it's spelled)sleep aid and 5HTP from Mr Supps. Now where and how should I purchase my kava kava ya'll? By tea capsules or what is better way, also from where?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Supps has Ashwagandha which is low cost and helps.

Other options would be
Kava
St. John Wart
Hops
I hooked it up on Mr Supps, just looking for some ks lava kava. Thanks man I can live with those prices especially if they work.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you eat within two hours of going to bed?
If so, you may want to try not doing so.
Also, donno if you are a stim junkie or not, but even dosing caffeine within 12 hours of sleep can cause a delayed response, kicking you out of sleep. got that tidbit from super human radio. I believe it has to do with an insulin spike/dip, resulting in cortisol levels upping during sleep.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hooked it up on Mr Supps, just looking for some ks lava kava. Thanks man I can live with those prices especially if they work.
Mr supps also has a product called sleep aid which is an all in one at a great price and has valerian which is a good substitute for kava.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Mr supps also has a product called sleep aid which is an all in one at a great price and has valerian which is a good substitute for kava.
Yeah I ordered a little of that too. Imma c what it's all about. I use a little sippin syrup b/f I fall asleep,I guess ill switch them 2 up from time to time.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I ordered a little of that too. Imma c what it's all about. I use a little sippin syrup b/f I fall asleep,I guess ill switch them 2 up from time to time.
Me too bro lol I use somatomax from time to time (which has phenibut). Its really strong though I only need a half a scoop so the tub lasts forever.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've uses that and personally didn't have a good time with it, worse than that melatonin dose alone.
But there was some good reviews, maybe something in it didn't fit me.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Theanine is really good. They say Aniracetam is good. Phenibut never did much for me.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I don't go hard w stims
No dont touch any stims.. I have done that previous thinking it was helping. Just makes it much worse. Alcohol also amplifys it also so try eliminate that where possible if you do drink. I have abused alcohol previously thinking it was helping me to relax. It doesn't.

I have tried loads of supp's as i feel im on the same level as you.. Phenibut helps but just use sparingly.. Like for events etc. 5-htp etc never really helped me but not saying it wont for you. Another thing is try to just interact with people. I use to really tighten up around groups and thats when my anxiety peaked. (It still does at times) But i suggest read LOADS online and fill your mind with plenty info so that if your ever asked things you have some knowledge to reply with. Anxious people tend to go blank minded in tight situations but if you have loads of info stored you find it easier to pull from it.. I read loads on fitness ' Football' News' mechanics etc find out what your friends are into and gain all the knowledge on it. This won't happen overnight but it really does help and im proof of it. I can happily chat to random people now and not feel that horrible anxious feeling. Worth a try buddy. Best of luck. Any info just drop me a message ok

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ASHWAGANDHA! KSM 66 has many performance enhancing benefits also.

JonnieZ

JonnieZ

Awards
Poopy Extract, you can get it at amazon. It is legal.

SouthernIron

SouthernIron

Awards
I used to take Kava Kava and Valerian back in college for taking exams. Really helped me keep calm and focus.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
No dont touch any stims.. I have done that previous thinking it was helping. Just makes it much worse. Alcohol also amplifys it also so try eliminate that where possible if you do drink. I have abused alcohol previously thinking it was helping me to relax. It doesn't.

I have tried loads of supp's as i feel im on the same level as you.. Phenibut helps but just use sparingly.. Like for events etc. 5-htp etc never really helped me but not saying it wont for you. Another thing is try to just interact with people. I use to really tighten up around groups and thats when my anxiety peaked. (It still does at times) But i suggest read LOADS online and fill your mind with plenty info so that if your ever asked things you have some knowledge to reply with. Anxious people tend to go blank minded in tight situations but if you have loads of info stored you find it easier to pull from it.. I read loads on fitness ' Football' News' mechanics etc find out what your friends are into and gain all the knowledge on it. This won't happen overnight but it really does help and im proof of it. I can happily chat to random people now and not feel that horrible anxious feeling. Worth a try buddy. Best of luck. Any info just drop me a message ok
Yeah I quit drinking a few years back, thanks be 2 God, it just came to me 2 ask my cousin 2 get me some help cause I had to drink not 2 feel drunk, so ur right it doesn't help and it took away all my health, so im weary of addictive things.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use phenibut as little as possible. It is EXTREMELY addicting and can cause withdraws after 3 days of consecutive use in some individuals. Also, having a typical addicting or not a typically addicting personality isn’t something you can use to judge your tolerance. Its affinity is predominantly on the GABA receptor. Your bodies endogenous GABA system is very touchy.

I have personally had withdrawals from it as well as my fiancé.

CBD Is another awesome alternative that has practically no psychoactive effects. Aka doesn’t get you high. I have noticed that things simply roll off my shoulders more easily.
What is CBD?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To make this short, it's taken from weed not the thc but the cbd. It helps with my panic attacks and I believe it may also help with seizures.
What's the acronym for. I wi read up on it

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I wanna thank any and everyone thats helped me out here cause im using a few of the supps mentioned and I already feel better yall. Hells bells, im cooled out e nuff to drop one of my prescribed meds that wasn't hitting on nothing, my insomnia is easier to deal with. Just great stuff, man. I still have 2 more of the products mentioned that are a little in the addictive side that imma still pick up to use when I have to deal with people or have to go into Baton Rouge for blood work. Thanks everyone! !!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey buddy... look into kava kava... watch some youtube videos on it. think u will be impressed

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Where's a good site to get quality cbd?
I get mine from smoke shop right down road but google "Hemplucid" that's the newer type I use at 500mg a drop but they have other mg per drop. I've looked it up on Internet but forget da site,here it is on da bottle "hemplucid.com"

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I didn't find CBD to do anything for me. I am not a fan of weed or anything like that so I have to opt with the ones without any THC compounds.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Well cbd helps keep my panic attacks in a lower number better than weed. But when I can purchase weed legally, I will b/c it takes this edge off me that no other drug can, also im headed in the direction of more natural. CBD definitely chills my panic out. Stupid mental illness is on both sides of my family, so if I don't focus on staying on the straight and narrow then my type A personality is ballz 2 da wall, don't give a F*#*#, wish a MF'er "wood" like a kitchen cabinet comes out and I don't like it nor is it fair to be that way toward anyone or anything. So peace everybody! !!!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Axis labs carries a cbd oil capsules
Any good, cause I tried some capsules from a little grocery store and they made me sweat with hot flashes and made my stomach cramp up, ain't no telling what was really in them, so I'm weary on friggin capsules, but imma check give them a look 2 night.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotu Kola
Ashwaghandha
Theanine
Lemon Balm

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any good, cause I tried some capsules from a little grocery store and they made me sweat with hot flashes and made my stomach cramp up, ain't no telling what was really in them, so I'm weary on friggin capsules, but imma check give them a look 2 night.
I'm finishing some things now then getting this next. That same thing happened to me on the mile high cbd oil almost causing anxiety.