How do identify a clean pre-workout product?

hangrypants

Awards
Hello there,

I am doing this high intensity training, which runs for 45 minutes. My usual pre-workout supplement is black coffee with a tablespoon of sugar, sometime, sometime a small banana...

I feel like my body needs a better supplement, one that can burn and create energy efficiently and I can recover quickly... Or is that two product ??

I was looking at the obvious choice, like creatine, but I am advised that often these products contain a minuscule amounts that they aren't actually effective for what they describe, and not mention that there are synthetic types too! And good luck identifying the real thing vs synthetic... in addition to that there are so many other artificial ingredients that I have no idea what they will do to body ...

So, my question is how do I choose my supplement that is clean and genuine? By clean I mean no dodgy / synthetic ingredients...

Many thanks in advance guys and girls :)

Michael.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
If your looking for just straight compounds with zero fillers/flavors hit up Bulk supplements on Amazon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed with the above. If you want a straight pre workout that you know exactly whats in it, it will be easier to buy bulk ingredients and make your own.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just pick a trusted company. SNS is one of the most trusted around and for a long time. We have plenty of bulk products that you could use to tailor your own custom pre (Citrulline, caffiene, agamatine, carnitines, and many more) as well as an already compiled nootropic based pre with a moderate stim base in focus xt (or the caffeine free version as well).

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Coffee and banana FTW!

I have been trying to find some good pre’s without too many artificial colors and sweeteners. It’s tough, so will probably try making my own out of bulk ingredients.

I think if you buy from well known/reliable manufacturers then the contamination will not be an issue.

hangrypants

Awards
Thank you all for the feedbacks and advice! Very appreciated!

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
Make sure you read up on the ingredients listed in a pre-w/o and always try and go for one without any proprietary blends - that way you know exactly what’s in it and how much!
Performax Labs and Olympus Labs are 2 of my fave pre’s; both very effective, accurately dosed and they show you as much on the label. ;)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree with booneman, I like to use SNS citrulline, agmatine, and taurine alongside focus XT makes for a great pre and I can control the dosing

hangrypants

Awards
Make sure you read up on the ingredients listed in a pre-w/o and always try and go for one without any proprietary blends - that way you know exactly what’s in it and how much!
Performax Labs and Olympus Labs are 2 of my fave pre’s; both very effective, accurately dosed and they show you as much on the label. ;)
Thank you soo much :) I am in Australia so not familiar with those brands, but again I am new to all this so will definitely look for it ! Thx