Post-DMAA Era

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What’s NEW out there these days that rivals DMAA (if anything)?

Not looking for exotic forms of caffeine and/or Yo / alpha-Yo, etc Lol

****Long lasting clean DMAA type substance w no crash is what I am after.

Thanks in advance!

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Driven Sports Superstim is pretty good and long acting (6-8 hours)
Olympus Labs Re1gn if you can handle alpha y like side effects

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Go for DMAA and liiveeee for the craaaah! (As me ;))

x5150x

x5150x

Awards
Still have yet to find anything that does it for me like dmaa, blackstone brought back the dmaa pre and I can't get off it

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
C4 Ultimate, (which I never thought I would say) has a surprisingly strong kick that I really liked. My previous tub was Meso, so I was fresh off the DMAA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sparta Kraken is DMHA based and ranks up there with my favorite high stim pre's.

Why not just choose one fo the many DMAA based pre's out there still? Or are you looking for bulk?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph still seems to be the best DMAA formula out there if you're still looking for DMAA. I personally like Eria Jarensis, which is a newer stimulant that delivers a smoother longer lasting energy. DMAA always makes me crash, but I respond very well to Eria. I would check out Hypermax XT, which contains caffeine and eria jarensis. It packs a punch, but also doesn't make you crash - best of both worlds IMO

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can find anything with AMP, I would give it a shot, I love it, but it is banned. However, if you look, you can still find it.

I would suggest anything with Eria Jarnesis extract. Look into:

HyperMax XT
Conquered Unleashed

Those are the two that come to my mind right away.

Eria Jarensis is another one of the next-gen stims that first gained popularity in 2016, but it remains a top level addition for those seeking to really "amp" up their energy levels from a potent pre-workout. Eria Jarensis is a plant replete with amines that deliver phenylethylamine (PEA) class substances -- the two most notable ones isolated in Eria Jarensis are N-methyl-phenethylamine (N-methyl-PEA) and N,N-dimethyl-phenethylamine (N,N-dimethyl-PEA).

Most of you are familiar with regular PEA for its ability to significantly elevate mood, the downside is that the effects last all of maybe 5-10 minutes, if that. Eria Jarensis' effects, on the other hand, last much longer due to the unique structure of its PEA-type compounds. Basically, think of it as a "super PEA" that lasts longer leading to greater energy and significantly elevated mood.
https://www.tigerfitness.com/articles/post/hot-supplement-ingredients

https://blog.priceplow.com/eria-jarensis-extract-n-phenethyl-dimethylamine

The reformulated version of HyperMax XT has almost a full gram of added stimulants, so it should fit the bill of what you're looking for.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can find anything with AMP, I would give it a shot, I love it, but it is banned. However, if you look, you can still find it.

I would suggest anything with Eria Jarnesis extract. Look into:

HyperMax XT
Conquered Unleashed

Those are the two that come to my mind right away.

https://www.tigerfitness.com/articles/post/hot-supplement-ingredients

https://blog.priceplow.com/eria-jarensis-extract-n-phenethyl-dimethylamine

The reformulated version of HyperMax XT has almost a full gram of added stimulants, so it should fit the bill of what you're looking for.
is Eria Jarnesis extract a made up name?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is Eria Jarnesis extract a made up name?
What? It's N-methyl-phenethylamine (N-methyl-PEA) and N,N-dimethyl-phenethylamine (N,N-dimethyl-PEA).. I could post that, EJ is quicker and to the point.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Still pretty easy to find DMBA pre workouts at the moment.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Driven sports frenzy is super stuff .
When that kicks in intervals and recovery are so much easier

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48