Kratom being trash talked by Men's Health Mag

chemiuser

Awards
Kratom being trash talked by Men's Health and Fox News claiming Kratom kills

Can't post links yet but you can just Google kratom and men's health. I highly doubt kratom actually killed this person but the media train likes to drag sups under it facts be damned.

chemiuser

Awards
Fox news took it and they are calling for a ban on kratom.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Not reading it, no need. So ONE person, in a country of ~310 million people, where the leading causes of death (in order at last check) are CVD mainly due to Obesity, Cancers, Hospital Mistakes, Rx Drugs taken as prescribed, and Auto-Accidents.... where ~40 people A DAY are murdered...

Died from Kratom? Even if true.... LOL gimme a break. I phucking HATE "banners" - very low intelligence.

chemiuser

Awards
"Lamon said she found two empty packets of Optimized Plant Meditated Solutions (O.P.M.S.) Gold. On the front of the packet is the name of the supplement, Mitragyna Speciosa Botanical Extract. The back of the package says the product contains Mitragyna Speciosa Leaf Extract and that it contains 60mg of Mitragynine.There are no instructions on the packet, just a warning that says “only for use as a botanical specimen. Manufacturer of this product takes no responsibility for the misuse of this product.” Then it gives a link to their website for another disclaimer."

Looks like 2 packages is abit strong for me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chances are this person died of other causes. IF it was two packets of PWO they would have said it was that. Big Pharma calls the shots with the media.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Chances are this person died of other causes. IF it was two packets of PWO they would have said it was that. Big Pharma calls the shots with the media.
100%

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What doesn't have the potential to be abused? Should we outlaw everything that has the potential to be abused? That'd necessitate outlawing just about everything in existence.

To quote Cesare Beccaria, "who would sacrifice a thousand real advantages to the fear of an imaginary or trifling inconvenience; who would deprive men of the use of fire for fear of their being burnt, and of water for fear of their being drowned.

chemiuser

Awards
What I find weird is it's not the cops or emt that found the kratom in his room it's his mom. And that's only after the cops tell him what killed him and she magically finds these kratom bottles. That and no one else in decades have ever died from this but itself. Yet no one gives a **** when someone dies to Tylenol which is one of the top drug killers of all.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Men's Health Talking garbage about Kratom? I always thought they talked garbage about every topic! It's a crappy magazine with crappy content.