Best stimulant product in regard of "feel good", mood and focus?

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Not looking for a powder type of pwo but a stim Product or a fat burner as its also called,

Are there any Products out there that beats or can stand to too to with the old Ergopharm Amp (First batch) in regard of euforia, mood and focus?
I have tried HTP´s Hydroxyelite witch is really good but not AS good as the original Amp,

Are there any better than Hydroxyelite out there?
The stim effect itself is not the prioroty, more focus, euforia, mood and drive, energy last priority in the Product I seek,

Any good in this League out there?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im in this... have been searching for a product like this as well

currently using L-theanine and Katom to fufill this need... just ordered some Clear Edge as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Focus xt might fit your bill... moderate stim, pile of noots and such for focus, mood, motivation, etc. You could stack this with noopept xt for even more noots in there or even with a non or low-stim fat burner (SNS Lean edge, TTA-500, etc). The "euphoria" you seek really is only gonna be found in prescription drugs... don't think there's any legal supp that will do something like this outside of a "mood boost" which is not what I would call "euphoria"

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best one for me from steel supplement. Shredded as F. It contains 1,3 and the feel/mood is magnificent.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine (not XR) gives some good feelings.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Get diesel
nos ether
and
jpx8 hardcore
AWESUM energy and foucs very euphoric

S

shambles22

Awards
Far Beyond Driven is great for focus and mood. It's also a pretty sweet album

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Far Beyond Driven is great for focus and mood. It's also a pretty sweet album
How does it stand against Hydroxyelite in focus, mood and energy etc?
(If you have tried Hydroxyelite)

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Hi Tech Lipodrene Elite is hard to beat for all day mood enhancement, energy and focus
I just want to use it during workouts, the rest of the day I want to be el natural,
How is Lipodrene Elite compared to Hydroxyelite?

Parables7

Parables7

Awards
Hi,

Not looking for a powder type of pwo but a stim Product or a fat burner as its also called,

Are there any Products out there that beats or can stand to too to with the old Ergopharm Amp (First batch) in regard of euforia, mood and focus?
I have tried HTP´s Hydroxyelite witch is really good but not AS good as the original Amp,

The stim effect itself is not the prioroty, more focus, euforia, mood and drive, energy last priority in the Product I seek,

Have you tried any Mike Arnold supplements? (masuppsDOTcom)

They have a product called VICAINE with the ingredient profile:

Tianeptine Sodium
Theacrine
Caffeine
Flmodafinil
Sunifiram
L-Theanine
Choline Citrate

I've personally had a few bottles of this and it really gives you a potent euphoria. You get the opioid/painkilling effects while simultaneously feeling alert, awake, focused, and happy.

I would highly recommend giving it a shot. Save 20% with code "am20"

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Far beyond Driven that stuff is so good

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only one product came close to the old school black cats for that feeling and that's red sky by Choas and Pain. The focus and just feel so good on it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OxyMax is known for being a great mood enhancing stim and NootropiMax is great as well but more mild on the stim side.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Best stimulant product in regard of "feel good", mood and focus?

I have been using Re1gn by Controlled Labs and love the focus and energy from it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really enjoyed the overall sense of well being and focus from NootropiMax. The only other product that has even come close to that feeling for me was OG Lit Up by AppNut back in the day.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For me it's CEL Nutrition Energy + (150mg Caffiene/200mg L-Theanine). I think you could go a step futher with Theacrine and Suntheanine... not sure though.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take a look at Radiate from RXS Supplements. Lots of positive feedback here, and on sale now at Nutriverse.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine (not XR) gives some good feelings.
I actually prefer the XR with 200-300mg L-Theanine to take the edge off and its a good ride.. love it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The original amp had chocamine in it, if I remember right. I took it eleven or twelve years ago. Chocamine is a nice mood booster and is good for a day or so, then tolerance is built fast. Ive thought about buying some chocamine ,recently , never went though with it

Shred Ultra by Millennium Sport is a good mood booster with quite the array of feel good ingredients. Of course theres some really powerful stimulates out there, and higher dosed ones. Something I prefer when I do take dmaa is High Tech's Off the chain, which is low dosed dmaa like 20 mgs and 100 mgs caffeine per scoop.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think someone mentioned it above already but i'll second SNS Focux XT. I've used it multiple times and really love the product. I remember in college I would even take it before an exam if I didn't sleep much the previous night studying ha

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bán chiếu trúc giá rẻ hcm

78/5 Ä￾ình Nghi Xuân Q.Bình Tân TpHCM -0973809990

Ä￾ể dá»… dÃ*ng, Bảng giá chiếu tre tại Tphcm của chieutrucchieutre.ete.vn được bán rẻ hÆ¡n thị trÆ°á»￾ng. ship ná»™i thÃ*nh không tÃ*nh phÃ*.
Chiếu tre -1m8 x 1.9m giá: 700.000
Chiếu tre-1m6 x 1.9m giá: 620.000
Chiếu tre-1m4 x 1.9m giá: 580.000
Chiếu tre-1m2 x 1.9m giá: 520.000
Chiếu tre-1m x 1.9m giá : 480.000
Chiếu tre-0.8mx1.9m giá : 450.000

also i heard this **** is solid

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

Try 2 caps of MA Labs Vicaine. You will not be disappointed.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another one that was a great feel good Stim was AN's RPM....

Did they discontinued that? I went to buy it recently and it's gone everywhere.

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

App Nut really feel off the face of the earth, have not seen much of anything from them in 2-3 years.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
I cant get it were I live unfortunately (Sweden) and I cant find it in UK, otherwise I would defiantly try that, thanks for the tip anyway!

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
By personal experience:
Alphamine eu og :'(((((((((((

the best

rip

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established

Yes that was good stuff, I used a few bottles of that back in the day,
Other good stuff was original Anabolix Extreme Stimulant X, (I think that was proven tainted however)

Ergopharm original Amp was perfect for me, gave great mood, great workouts and was easy to dose if you didn't want to be stimmed longer than the workout,

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sparta Kraken might be right up your alley. It doesnt over stimulate me and provides a very noticeable mood boost. Im usually cranky AF and even this stuff damn near has me skipping around the gym.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Sparta Kraken might be right up your alley. It doesnt over stimulate me and provides a very noticeable mood boost. Im usually cranky AF and even this stuff damn near has me skipping around the gym.
Thanks for your tip!
I wonder if this stuff in Kraken is the same stuff that was in Amp?
CocoaMine (Eria Jarensis Extract) (N, N-DimethylPhenethylamine Citrate).

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your tip!
I wonder if this stuff in Kraken is the same stuff that was in Amp?
Im not 100% sure on that one, and I never got to try AMP when it was around. Got in to supplements just around the time the good stuff/spiked stuff was going away :(

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to second SFreed's suggestion. I'm pretty stim tolerant, but I really don't like to be over-stimulated. Probably because by the time I've gone to far with stims, given my high tolerance, it's really too far.

Radiate by RXS, to me, stands out more as a motivation/mood/focus formula than a fat burner. Not saying it's a bad fat burner, but if they slapped a nootropic label on that tub, the reception would be great without any change to the formula.

Parables7

Parables7

Awards
Exactly what I suggested in earlier post. I haven't had anything that comes too close to the way Vicaine makes you feel, supplement wise.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For euphoria, mood, and focus...Vicaine. It was specifically formulated for this reason.

It is NOT your ordinary supp. There is absolutely NOTHING like it anywhere on the market, as the ingredient profile is "one of a kind". Let's put it this way. It can rival prescription drugs from a euphoria/mood boosting standpoint. If you are familiar with what it contains, it is not hard to see why.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant get it were I live unfortunately (Sweden) and I cant find it in UK, otherwise I would defiantly try that, thanks for the tip anyway!
I can ship it to you. I just can't guarantee against seizure. You see, unlike UGLs and research companies, which can remove labels, alter labels, etc in order to avoid detection, we cannot do that. Since we are a legitimate OTC supplement company, we are prevented from doing that by law. So, if someone wants to try and import it, they can...but we just can't guarantee it will make it through customs.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes that was good stuff, I used a few bottles of that back in the day,
Other good stuff was original Anabolix Extreme Stimulant X, (I think that was proven tainted however)

Ergopharm original Amp was perfect for me, gave great mood, great workouts and was easy to dose if you didn't want to be stimmed longer than the workout,
I won the Stimulant X naming contest on another board way back in the day (tied with another dude) and AE decided to NOT go with either of our names lol. They still sent me like 10 bottles of Stim X tho.

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
I won the Stimulant X naming contest on another board way back in the day (tied with another dude) and AE decided to NOT go with either of our names lol. They still sent me like 10 bottles of Stim X tho.
We used to take one cap of stimulant X when going out partying, it was weird, you could drink loads of alcohol but never loose your grip on things and you never got tired,

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT. It is quite literally designed for this purpose.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for SNS FOCUS XT. Properly dosed ingredients and very cost effective. There is a reason it's been out for a while and recommended by many. It simply works.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

OxyMax XT would be great and fits that bill. OxyMax XT is a fat burner, buta single cap provides one with a great sense of well being and a sense of euphoria. I would vouch for anything with N-PEA or Eria Jarensis extract. EJ extract is great at providing a sense of well being, positive state of mind, and enery.

Parables7

Parables7

Awards
For euphoria, mood, and focus...Vicaine. It was specifically formulated for this reason.

It is NOT your ordinary supp. There is absolutely NOTHING like it anywhere on the market, as the ingredient profile is "one of a kind". Let's put it this way. It can rival prescription drugs from a euphoria/mood boosting standpoint. If you are familiar with what it contains, it is not hard to see why.
I immediately thought of your product when I saw this post Mike. I hope I didn't offend you by putting up a discount code I had, but thought it would help solidify any thoughts.

Always enjoy a few caps of Vicaine man - your ingredients are top notch

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been looking for a product like this but most are too stim heavy or would make my eyes look like I'm on some hard stuff (vicaine looks great but can't look like I've taken a bunch of oxy lol).

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
OxyMax XT would be great and fits that bill. OxyMax XT is a fat burner, buta single cap provides one with a great sense of well being and a sense of euphoria. I would vouch for anything with N-PEA or Eria Jarensis extract. EJ extract is great at providing a sense of well being, positive state of mind, and enery.
Did a search on this, seems like it has some great user info, interdasting I say, thanks!

Great feedback in this thread, thanks all!