Evomuse DCP vs Evomuse Defuse

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Now Defuse I am going through right now. New research is allowing me to eliminate a couple of ingredients that turn out to be redundant, and I have a private investor that hit me up today to finance a batch.

Defuse Perpetua is going to be early next year.
    So there might actually be a new batch of Defuse out for sale before Christmas?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Yessir, I sent the updated formula out for quotation
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    HELL YES!!
    Dude you're a life (and cardio) saver!! Thank you

Can I pre-order like 10 bottles please haha!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Dear god please make sure this actually happens. Holidays without defuse are a nightmare ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. @dsade so can you give us a definite timeline for DCP and Defuse ?! What all online retailers will you be selling product to for the first batches made probably nutraplanet first? I cant order from your site because i live in Ohio (columbus, like 15 minutes from you lol) and it charges me insane sales tax if i try to order from your site. So i either have to buy from you directly or from nutraplanet to avoid that
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    @dsade so can you give us a definite timeline for DCP and Defuse ?! What all online retailers will you be selling product to for the first batches made probably nutraplanet first? I cant order from your site because i live in Ohio (columbus, like 15 minutes from you lol) and it charges me insane sales tax if i try to order from your site. So i either have to buy from you directly or from nutraplanet to avoid that
    You're always welcome to hit me up direct, I can cut you a hometown deal.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Will nutriverse be having any stock in time, if not i would be more than happy to order from your store direct, along with one of the new pump or two pump bottles of supernova. If you can offer shipping to UK.

8. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Will nutriverse be having any stock in time, if not i would be more than happy to order from your store direct, along with one of the new pump or two pump bottles of supernova. If you can offer shipping to UK.
    Nutriverse will have stock, of course, as well as Predator in the UK. I ship to the UK all the time as well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nutriverse will have stock, of course, as well as Predator in the UK. I ship to the UK all the time as well.
    Any Idea of when Predator will have the new batch of Defuse ready for ordering and delivery?

10. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Any Idea of when Predator will have the new batch of Defuse ready for ordering and delivery?
    I am also interested, but predator charge almost double vs nutriverse.

11. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    We're still at the ordering ingredients stage, but I sent an email requesting a priority position in the production queue, since this is a time sensitive product. Best case we are looking at mid-November.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Best case we are looking at mid-November.
    And the worst case scenario?

13. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    And the worst case scenario?
    I'm trying to stay optimistic.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm trying to stay optimistic.
    So am I, especially after your earlier response to @Slims

Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I've been trying to offer multi-pack discounts to make it easier to stock up. Things haven't been smooth by any means, and as I identify the problem areas in the supply chain, they are being eliminated and replaced with more reliable people.
    I am looking to buy multi pack DCP and Gut Health in the immediate future for sure.

I also order direct from you all the time now, and also love you offer the points system for $ off next purchases.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're still at the ordering ingredients stage, but I sent an email requesting a priority position in the production queue, since this is a time sensitive product. Best case we are looking at mid-November.
    Could you give us a heads up of when it's ready and on it's way out please, so we know when to start checking the retailer sites?
    Maybe just a comment in this thread?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Could you give us a heads up of when it's ready and on it's way out please, so we know when to start checking the retailer sites?
    Maybe just a comment in this thread?
    I absolutely will.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse DCP Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 1038
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2017, 11:26 AM