- 06-12-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm going to start a new stack monday.. just want to verify if these numbers look correct.
ALC - 600mg
CM - 3gm
Green Tea - 600mg
Caffeine - 100mg
I'll also take 3gm CM and 600mg ALC later on in the day. And 3x600mg Green tea throughout the day.
Sound alright? I'm still going through the ALCAR sticky.
- 06-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Torps
06-12-2005, 09:25 PM
It's 1fast green tea 50% EGCG. I read that 1200mgs EGCG/day is the effective dosage for weight loss, so I'm going with 600mg 4x/day. Reading more into the thread I'm thinking I should up the dose to 600mg ALC 3x/day ~2gm total. Also, I'm not going on rALA because I'm on a low carb diet. I eat minimal carbs, usually only post workout. Would another antioxidant be in order, besides the green tea?Originally Posted by UHCougar05
06-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Nah, you should be fine with the green tea. All the dosing looks good. If you wanted to add another Anti-O, you could go with vitamin c, it's a good AO and immune booster. It'd be good to add pre and post workout. I would get the chewable 500mg tabs and go with 1g pre and post. Other than that, it looks good to me.Originally Posted by Torps
Similar Forum Threads
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-18-2013, 01:33 AM
- By Buffspartan in forum SupplementsReplies: 74Last Post: 01-14-2013, 01:17 PM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
- By GQNemesis in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 01-04-2011, 03:46 PM
- By asavage24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2009, 03:08 PM