PES Shift Sides?

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Hey guys - Very long time since I have posted. Good to be back on here. Anyways, here goes - Started a recomp Saturday and adding in Shift. I haven't taken any fat burners in years. I took my first does Friday afternoon and on Saturday, Sunday, and this morning I have some sharp abdominal pain down where my appendix is. Basically lower ab pain. Could this be a side effect from any of the ingredients in Shift? It lasts most the day, it doesn't come and go. Never felt this before ...

For the record, I am in fairy good shape. 6", 180lbs, 12% bf.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran forskolin-95 as a solo product or in another product before? Often causes distress in the stomach area for some

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guess would also be the F95. Take with food for the first few days and you should feel better.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^Agreed with the above. Typically if you take that type of supp with food it will help reduce sides like that.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's absolutely forskolin, I can't take anything with it in it...destroys my guts.

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
It's absolutely forskolin, I can't take anything with it in it...destroys my guts.
It’s brutal. I can handle most things with ease but for some reason this is not setting well. I’m going to give it a few more days but if this gut pain continues I’m tossing it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s brutal. I can handle most things with ease but for some reason this is not setting well. I’m going to give it a few more days but if this gut pain continues I’m tossing it.
It's literally the worst pain/pooing experience I have experienced. I have tried different formulations, percentages, doses, always the same. takes a few days and then BAM, the worst.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
99% its the f95. even with the best extract some people just struggle to tolerate it.

The only suggestions that sometimes help:
a) take doses WITH meals
b) if tried the above, try WITHOUT (I assume though this is how you started)
c) lower the dose (if you're taking more than 1 cap/day)
d) tough it out for a week or two. typically this goes away after a bit for most people

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
As a disclaimer, I am not blaming the PES company or shift as a result of what happened recently.

Yesterday was the third day of miserable stomach pains so after not being able to sleep last night, I decided to go to the ER after calling my Dr friend who told me to go. I was obviously omitted and blood work was done along with a CT scan of my stomach which was swollen.

Turns out my appendix needed removed ASAP and I left the hospital from an appendectomy three hours ago.

What a wild ride.

I’m assuming there were some underlining issues and perhaps the stress added on top with the supplementing didn’t help, who knows.

Thanks for you all who chimed in with your help.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, glad you're all good. And here we assumed you just had the $hitz

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As a disclaimer, I am not blaming the PES company or shift as a result of what happened recently.

Yesterday was the third day of miserable stomach pains so after not being able to sleep last night, I decided to go to the ER after calling my Dr friend who told me to go. I was obviously omitted and blood work was done along with a CT scan of my stomach which was swollen.

Turns out my appendix needed removed ASAP and I left the hospital from an appendectomy three hours ago.

What a wild ride.

I’m assuming there were some underlining issues and perhaps the stress added on top with the supplementing didn’t help, who knows.

Thanks for you all who chimed in with your help.
yeah an appendix issue wouldn't have anything to do with a supp, especially one you've only taken for a couple days. Hell, even d n p would barely kill you that fast ha. Glad you got it sorted ;) (plus free "weight loss" getting rid of an organ hahaha)