Na-r-ala before workout

1. Na-r-ala before workout

Hello everyone..

Ive read a lot of posts about gda's before workout and didn't find the final answer.
    Can I take na-r-ala before my pre workout meal with agmatine?

2. Using a GDA before your preworkout meal is a great time. For me personally, I prefer to take a GDA 15-20 minutes before a moderate to high carb meal, let that digest for about an hour, and then train. Pumps will be epic.

Na-r-ala and agmatine are both great ingredients to use as standalone, but you could also check out a more complete nutrient partitioning product like Slinmax. Slinmax contains both of these ingredients along with some others that can help with digestion and blood sugar control
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. I can second on the Slinmax. I've used it multiple times and like it. I'd recommend at least giving it a look and trying it if you're interested.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Using a GDA before your preworkout meal is a great time. For me personally, I prefer to take a GDA 15-20 minutes before a moderate to high carb meal, let that digest for about an hour, and then train. Pumps will be epic.

Na-r-ala and agmatine are both great ingredients to use as standalone, but you could also check out a more complete nutrient partitioning product like Slinmax. Slinmax contains both of these ingredients along with some others that can help with digestion and blood sugar control
    Is there a big difference between Na-r-ala and R-alpha ? I use this from Allmax nutrition.

5. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Using a GDA before your preworkout meal is a great time. For me personally, I prefer to take a GDA 15-20 minutes before a moderate to high carb meal, let that digest for about an hour, and then train. Pumps will be epic.

Is there a big difference between Na-r-ala and R-alpha ? I use this from Allmax nutrition.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post

7. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Na-R-ALA is shown to be better absorbed and better at lowering blood glucose than just R-Ala. I don't know too much about the science, but I know that Na-R-Ala is usually preferred with GDA's for nutrient partitioning and helping with blood glucose. Slinmax contains 250mg of na-r-ala per serving
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. I would think it would be better to take this right after the workout just due to hypoglycemia. Have you done this right before your workout and did you have any issues? The science on this looks promising since these compounds help with Skeletal and Insulin based Glut4
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...prohormones-2/

9. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    I would think it would be better to take this right after the workout just due to hypoglycemia. Have you done this right before your workout and did you have any issues? The science on this looks promising since these compounds help with Skeletal and Insulin based Glut4
    GDA right after a workout is somewhat unnecessary as the body absorbs and uses nutrients effectively. But can be used.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. na-r-ala dosage
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 03:26 AM
  2. Favorite Songs During/Before Workout
    By gotripped in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 12:12 AM
  3. humalog before workouts?
    By ryanbodybuilder in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 04:23 PM
  4. m1t before workout, once or twice daily???
    By jws8118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 01:11 PM
  5. ALA before morning cardio?
    By trytter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 10:01 AM