Back after long time.

Boss3333

Awards
Been about ten years. Whats happened to prohormones and Ai ?

Ia everything banned apart from the herbal versions ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been about ten years. Whats happened to prohormones and Ai ?

Ia everything banned apart from the herbal versions ?
Yes, most everything is specifically banned or non-compliant that isn't a DHEA derivative prohormone. With that said, there are still lots of ways to get the OG goodies that are a grey area now.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of things aren’t available anymore but it made for some great products these days.

Boss3333

Awards
Yeh by AI i meant like nolvadex xt and some of the off the shelf anti estrogens...

I have been looking at these new products but there is so many and its hard to find logs or bloodwork with decent results

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh by AI i meant like nolvadex xt and some of the off the shelf anti estrogens...

I have been looking at these new products but there is so many and its hard to find logs or bloodwork with decent results
Ahhhh, okay. OTC AI's still aren't that great IMO, now that Formestane is banned. Arimastane supps are still pretty popular in lots of places but not really here on AM. The most popular OTC AI's around here are probably Invictus, Erase, Inhibit E, Eliminate.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, most everything is specifically banned or non-compliant that isn't a DHEA derivative prohormone. With that said, there are still lots of ways to get the OG goodies that are a grey area now. AI? I'm assuming you mean AI Sports Nutrition brand maybe? They aren't a sponsor anymore. Personally I don't find their products to be very appealing.
What is the best OG goodie muscle builder.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, okay. OTC AI's still aren't that great IMO, now that Formestane is banned. Arimastane supps are still pretty popular in lots of places but not really here on AM. The most popular OTC AI's around here are probably Invictus, Erase, Inhibit E, Eliminate.
I would add letrone to the list.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back. Lets see ten years ago 2007 , Phera, hdrol,and superdrol were still sold over the counter

As far as OTC AI's Ive used my share and crushed my estrogen too low. 6-oxo was my favorite bc it was researched the most

The only ph/ds available now I think are M-sten, dzine, alpha one , and I heard FDa was banning them if it hasn't happened already

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already mentioned, a great AI is SNS INHIBIT E. Tried and true supplement to control estrogen.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back. Lets see ten years ago 2007 , Phera, hdrol,and superdrol were still sold over the counter

As far as OTC AI's Ive used my share and crushed my estrogen too low. 6-oxo was my favorite bc it was researched the most

The only ph/ds available now I think are M-sten, dzine, alpha one , and I heard FDa was banning them if it hasn't happened already
Damn forgot about 6 oxo. That stuff was LEGIT.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SouthernIron

SouthernIron

Awards
lol 6-oxo was great!

Wish those supplement days where here again.