Laxogenin. legit or bs?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If going to try it, use the HTP Laxogenin-100 to get the benefits of the cyclosome delivery which enhances bioavailability and absorption, which is absolutely needed with an ingredient like this
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

2. Quote Originally Posted by gav86 View Post
    I'm on laxo now and am loving the all day pump and strength gains. Easily comparable to a mild PH
    I truly think it depends on age and a lot of other factors. I never did well with it, but many people have lots of success.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/
    •   

3. The original studies on these compounds show a better effect in younger people which I attribute to increased hyperplasia. That's the recruitment and maturation of "satellite cells" into new muscle cells.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    The original studies on these compounds show a better effect in younger people which I attribute to increased hyperplasia. That's the recruitment and maturation of "satellite cells" into new muscle cells.
    Do you have any links to these human studies? Super curious!

5. I agree, I think a lot of it does have to do with age. Being 39, I feel great on this product. Pumps seem to last and just my joints and ligaments feel so much better.

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***
    •   

6. i love it. it has worked quite well for me. Im using HTP laxo 100 3 times a day. On my second month. recovery has been great..hence able to train harder...also ive had a nagging elbow injury that has seemed to diminish greatly...30 bucks a bottle ...not bad at all

7. right now stacking HTP laxo HTP IGF -1 and epilogue...fingers crossed for a winning combo

8. Been running HiTech Laxo for about three weeks now and I feel great. Strength, Recovery, and some weight loss has been noted.
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

9. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    Been running HiTech Laxo for about three weeks now and I feel great. Strength, Recovery, and some weight loss has been noted.
    That's great. I would expect it to do well. I've never messed with IGF-1 but I am interested to try it. It seems like a great supplement for older people like myself. lol

10. As far as gaining muscle, just buy creatine if youre trying to stay natural. Lax does help with joints and gives decent pumps and vasculariity though

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I have used them all. Transdermals, oral, oral complexed with cyclodextrin, (and ecydysterone), and most recently Hi-Tech's Laxo 100 with cyclosome technology (promoted as such anyway).

Even though I have tried all of them and seem to keep going back to it, I still can't really put a handle on what it does for me...if anything at all. The one that was complexed with cyclodextrin, and also contained ecdysterone complexed with cyclodextrin, seemed to give me the most notable affects which was an increase in muscle fullness and people gave me more compliments than usual because of this. The others have been rather forgettable, I do recall liking Androcrine, I can't exactly remember why though...haha!

Essentially, laxogenin is probably one of my last choices of the natty products. This is probably not what you want to invest in if you are on a tight budget.
    If laxo is one of your last choices regarding natty products what are some of your top choices?

12. We will be releasing the highest dosed laxogenin supplement next month with other synergistic ingredients
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

13. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    We will be releasing the highest dosed laxogenin supplement next month with other synergistic ingredients
    New Tr1umph?

14. @Olympus Labs Going to need to pick up extra hours, all these upcoming releases by you guys are going to have me broke before Christmas. Excited to hear releases of laxogenin (strength unleashed was great product you released was amazing for joints and felt fuller all day) ,protein bars tr1umph in upcoming months

15. I think it should be a sublingual or maybe it's just not effective in older populations like the original research suggests (anyone over about 14).

16. Can’t say anything bad about it .. I’m just a non responder

Tried 100mg td w/ 50-100mg oral didn’t notice anything

17. ive now ran 3 bottles at 300mg a day..and i love it. didnt make me huuuugggeee. but i have made some impressive steps towards my goals... it will be added into my daily circle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fucoxanthin? Anything to it? or BS
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:43 AM
  2. legit or what?
    By BigDaddy72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 11:14 AM
  3. legit or not
    By bigdave2875 in forum Anabolics