Laxogenin. legit or bs?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If going to try it, use the HTP Laxogenin-100 to get the benefits of the cyclosome delivery which enhances bioavailability and absorption, which is absolutely needed with an ingredient like this
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

2. Quote Originally Posted by gav86 View Post
    I'm on laxo now and am loving the all day pump and strength gains. Easily comparable to a mild PH
    I truly think it depends on age and a lot of other factors. I never did well with it, but many people have lots of success.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...prohormones-2/
    •   

3. The original studies on these compounds show a better effect in younger people which I attribute to increased hyperplasia. That's the recruitment and maturation of "satellite cells" into new muscle cells.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    The original studies on these compounds show a better effect in younger people which I attribute to increased hyperplasia. That's the recruitment and maturation of "satellite cells" into new muscle cells.
    Do you have any links to these human studies? Super curious!

5. I agree, I think a lot of it does have to do with age. Being 39, I feel great on this product. Pumps seem to last and just my joints and ligaments feel so much better.

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***
    •   

6. i love it. it has worked quite well for me. Im using HTP laxo 100 3 times a day. On my second month. recovery has been great..hence able to train harder...also ive had a nagging elbow injury that has seemed to diminish greatly...30 bucks a bottle ...not bad at all

7. right now stacking HTP laxo HTP IGF -1 and epilogue...fingers crossed for a winning combo

8. Been running HiTech Laxo for about three weeks now and I feel great. Strength, Recovery, and some weight loss has been noted.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

9. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    Been running HiTech Laxo for about three weeks now and I feel great. Strength, Recovery, and some weight loss has been noted.
    That's great. I would expect it to do well. I've never messed with IGF-1 but I am interested to try it. It seems like a great supplement for older people like myself. lol

10. As far as gaining muscle, just buy creatine if youre trying to stay natural. Lax does help with joints and gives decent pumps and vasculariity though
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fucoxanthin? Anything to it? or BS
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 12:43 AM
  2. legit or what?
    By BigDaddy72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 10:14 AM
  3. legit or not
    By bigdave2875 in forum Anabolics