Follidrone 2.0 and intermittent fasting

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
Hello, I have been taken Follidrone 2.0 while I'm doing intermittent fasting 16/8.
My question is, is it OK to take it while I 'm in fasted state and I will eat some hours later. Or is better to wait to take it when I start my feeding?

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
I'm on cut. I was 89kg on March and now I'm 79kg , 177cm.
I take follidrone 2.0 for starting a recomp but still loosing some fat while gain muscle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it's fine to dose it while fasted. I always like to take mine with food because sometimes it makes me a little nauseated if I take it with no food at all. But everyone is different.

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
I don' t have any problem with empty stomach. I 'm in second week now and my weight goes little by little every day down even if I eat more cabs! I have the feeling that it work wonders!!!
I Stack it with STR3NGTH and SUP3R - 7

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just finished FD2 about 2 weeks ago, also doing interminant fasting, I did 1 cap first thing in the morning, and two caps 15 minutes before preworkout meal. I did not have any drop in blood sugar this way, but if I did do 2 caps without food then I feel a drop in blood sugar and got that bad feelings.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I did an IF stint with FD2 and dosed caps during the eating window. As long as you get your dose in - I think it matters much if you do it in an 8 hr window.

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
So it is better to have after you have eat? I take all of my doses in fasted state (1 cap when I wake up and the other 2 before weight lifting). The only thing I consume is bcaa, alanine, taurine, arginine. What do you think about that?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never noticed a difference dosing epi with food or without.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't comment on fd2 but epi when fasted makes me lightheaded.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think it's fine to dose it while fasted. I always like to take mine with food because sometimes it makes me a little nauseated if I take it with no food at all. But everyone is different.
I agree 100%.

I did run FD2 on IF - I just took my doses with my higher carb meals and went with 3 doses of 1 pill versus the more common dosing pattern where people took 2 preworkout....

You can find my log in the BLR sub-forum

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So it is better to have after you have eat? I take all of my doses in fasted state (1 cap when I wake up and the other 2 before weight lifting). The only thing I consume is bcaa, alanine, taurine, arginine. What do you think about that?
if you're anything like me, this will wear at your stomach. Take it with carbs - once you have been using it for a few weeks the dose doesn't really matter, you just need to keep it in your blood stream. I personally didn't notice much of a difference taking 1 or 2 preworkout

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
if you're anything like me, this will wear at your stomach. Take it with carbs - once you have been using it for a few weeks the dose doesn't really matter, you just need to keep it in your blood stream. I personally didn't notice much of a difference taking 1 or 2 preworkout
I find if you take 2 with a meal consisting of 50% of your carbs for the day about 2 hours before workout - pump, endurance and strength changes become quite noticeable for natty. Adding intraworkout carbs like Waxy Maize and BCA's.....works really well with the endurance factor of FD. I find volume training with FD really works well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m one of the few that could easily stand the PWO dose fasted. Wasn’t a big deal and never caused an issue. Just my personal luck!

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
Yes no problem to take it fasted, even the 2 pills. But I'm going to separate them 1 morning, 1 preworkout (the 1st two in fasted state) and the last in the afternoon in the feeding window and I stack it with STR3NGTH (1cap with food after training fasted and 1cap with dinner)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So keep in mind follidrone 2.0 isnt just epicatechin and epicatechin isnt whats lowering blood sugar, ecklonia cava is.
Lots of people feel bad if they dont take fd2 with some carbs but everyone is different. Just keep an eye on how you feel. If you feel queezy, dizzy, lethsrgy, overly tired etc its likely low blood sugar. In this case dose with food.

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
Thank you very much! That was enlightening.... The 1st week everything was OK, but now I'm on 3rd week and when I take FD2.0 before workout fasted (I'm at the end of 16hours) I feel a little bit tired or dizzy. Maybe is the week.... I will stop it preworkout and take it with food. I will try again fasted next week to see how it goes.

JCon7

Awards
You shouldn't be talking BCAAs in a fasted state. Drinking BCAAs takes you out of your fasted state.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much! That was enlightening.... The 1st week everything was OK, but now I'm on 3rd week and when I take FD2.0 before workout fasted (I'm at the end of 16hours) I feel a little bit tired or dizzy. Maybe is the week.... I will stop it preworkout and take it with food. I will try again fasted next week to see how it goes.
Yah fd2 and 16hr fast probably won't go well together.
Instead only take the fd2 with food. Can do 1 cap at breakfast lunch and dinner.
Will stop any I'll effects and keep blood sugar stable.
I feel lethargic unless I take with food every time. Some people can get away with it but most can't.
Food solves the prob every time.