Follidrone 2.0 and intermittent fasting

1. Follidrone 2.0 and intermittent fasting

Hello, I have been taken Follidrone 2.0 while I'm doing intermittent fasting 16/8.
    My question is, is it OK to take it while I 'm in fasted state and I will eat some hours later. Or is better to wait to take it when I start my feeding?

2. Following
    •   

3. Are you bulk or cut?

4. I'm on cut. I was 89kg on March and now I'm 79kg , 177cm.
    I take follidrone 2.0 for starting a recomp but still loosing some fat while gain muscle.

5. I think it's fine to dose it while fasted. I always like to take mine with food because sometimes it makes me a little nauseated if I take it with no food at all. But everyone is different.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. I don' t have any problem with empty stomach. I 'm in second week now and my weight goes little by little every day down even if I eat more cabs! I have the feeling that it work wonders!!!
    I Stack it with STR3NGTH and SUP3R - 7

7. I just finished FD2 about 2 weeks ago, also doing interminant fasting, I did 1 cap first thing in the morning, and two caps 15 minutes before preworkout meal. I did not have any drop in blood sugar this way, but if I did do 2 caps without food then I feel a drop in blood sugar and got that bad feelings.

8. I did an IF stint with FD2 and dosed caps during the eating window. As long as you get your dose in - I think it matters much if you do it in an 8 hr window.

9. So it is better to have after you have eat? I take all of my doses in fasted state (1 cap when I wake up and the other 2 before weight lifting). The only thing I consume is bcaa, alanine, taurine, arginine. What do you think about that?

10. I've never noticed a difference dosing epi with food or without.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

11. I can't comment on fd2 but epi when fasted makes me lightheaded.

12. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    I think it's fine to dose it while fasted. I always like to take mine with food because sometimes it makes me a little nauseated if I take it with no food at all. But everyone is different.
    I agree 100%.

I did run FD2 on IF - I just took my doses with my higher carb meals and went with 3 doses of 1 pill versus the more common dosing pattern where people took 2 preworkout....

You can find my log in the BLR sub-forum

13. Quote Originally Posted by Kaki View Post
    So it is better to have after you have eat? I take all of my doses in fasted state (1 cap when I wake up and the other 2 before weight lifting). The only thing I consume is bcaa, alanine, taurine, arginine. What do you think about that?
    if you're anything like me, this will wear at your stomach. Take it with carbs - once you have been using it for a few weeks the dose doesn't really matter, you just need to keep it in your blood stream. I personally didn't notice much of a difference taking 1 or 2 preworkout

14. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    if you're anything like me, this will wear at your stomach. Take it with carbs - once you have been using it for a few weeks the dose doesn't really matter, you just need to keep it in your blood stream. I personally didn't notice much of a difference taking 1 or 2 preworkout
    I find if you take 2 with a meal consisting of 50% of your carbs for the day about 2 hours before workout - pump, endurance and strength changes become quite noticeable for natty. Adding intraworkout carbs like Waxy Maize and BCA's.....works really well with the endurance factor of FD. I find volume training with FD really works well.

15. Iím one of the few that could easily stand the PWO dose fasted. Wasnít a big deal and never caused an issue. Just my personal luck!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

16. Yes no problem to take it fasted, even the 2 pills. But I'm going to separate them 1 morning, 1 preworkout (the 1st two in fasted state) and the last in the afternoon in the feeding window and I stack it with STR3NGTH (1cap with food after training fasted and 1cap with dinner)

17. So keep in mind follidrone 2.0 isnt just epicatechin and epicatechin isnt whats lowering blood sugar, ecklonia cava is.
    Lots of people feel bad if they dont take fd2 with some carbs but everyone is different. Just keep an eye on how you feel. If you feel queezy, dizzy, lethsrgy, overly tired etc its likely low blood sugar. In this case dose with food.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

18. Thank you very much! That was enlightening.... The 1st week everything was OK, but now I'm on 3rd week and when I take FD2.0 before workout fasted (I'm at the end of 16hours) I feel a little bit tired or dizzy. Maybe is the week.... I will stop it preworkout and take it with food. I will try again fasted next week to see how it goes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta Elite and Intermittent Fasting
    By fenix91 in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 12:01 AM
  2. Peptides and intermittent fasting (IF)
    By EArch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 07:15 PM
  3. intermittent Fasting and squeezing in proper timing
    By dark child in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 10:56 PM
  4. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 10:31 PM
  5. Intermittent Fasting and PowerChews
    By Milas in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 23