RADIATE LOG - 4 sessions!

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Hey guys! What's up?

So I just recieved 4 samples (scoops) of Radiate pre-workout by RXS, sent by founder/CEO Chris, aka TheMyth! I'm really thankful and happy to be able to try this product out! I'm a big pre-workout fan, both for the workouts you get, and the good-feel for many hours! Especially what you get from these stronger PWOs.

I've now consumed 2 bottles of Mesomorph, and I loved everything about it except the crash! Which lasts for several hours! I'm a big fan of what DMAA brings during the workout though, and this time it's DMHA on the list.

As mentioned, I recieved 4 samples, and I will be consuming them starting tomorrow. I hope 1 serving (scoop) will hit me good, cause I'm using up to 1.5 scoops of Mesomorph! And hopefully the fact that I didn't take a break between Meso and Radiate wont be a negative factor here, and I don't think it will considering the great effects I still get from Meso to day!

Thanks again for this! Have a nice day everybody.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll really like it. It's great in a preworkout stack, but it really shines in the morning for me. I love the energy and the appetite suppression.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Lookie lookie hope it's fire... I have some coming my way im ready to try out my self

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
I think you'll really like it. It's great in a preworkout stack, but it really shines in the morning for me. I love the energy and the appetite suppression.
Combined with a scoop of meso? Haha

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Everyone reacts to stims differently. You're going to be primed for a perfect workout... Or you're going to get a stomach ache and cold sweats.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Awesome, looking forward to hearing this log. I have a tub of Meso to get through but I've seen this around a bit.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see what you think of Radiate!
TheMyth MonteRXS FireTitan

Gots to tag everybody!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Wife has just started taking Radiate. First impression on the Sour Peach Ring: Absolutely loved the taste. She has tried a few other of my Pre-workouts (including Re1gn) and SNS Focus XT.

Will write a full review once she's done with the whole tub with some before and after pictures (hopefully)

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
So I'm back guys!
Woke up early this morning, after 7 hours of sleep due too a meeting. I went there on empty stomach and on a deficit (been cutting for a while). Right afterwards, I took one scoop of Radiate, and it felt nice! I did not like the taste, tasted like medicine or something lol, but that does not matter to me.
I felt cold during the time and couple more hours, until I ate my first meal. I felt pretty good with the mood, had a great time and banged out good music loud enjoying it. 1 hour ago I got off to go to work, and I was considering taking one more full serving... which I did! And damn it feels good right now. I'm all warm, not sweating though, and clock is 4.15 PM, I'm at 1500 kcal so far. I felt a little wierd while driving, like my eyes were dehydrated or something which made it a little wierder trying to see (I could see perfect but it felt wierd), so I drank some water just now and I'm all good. I did not work out on the thing, which I will do tomorrow. So far, I can't tell if this beats the Meso. I will have to see while working out tomorrow. But I feel nice and warm, if I have anything more to add I'll tell you guys! Have a good day!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
So I'm back guys!
Woke up early this morning, after 7 hours of sleep due too a meeting. I went there on empty stomach and on a deficit (been cutting for a while). Right afterwards, I took one scoop of Radiate, and it felt nice! I did not like the taste, tasted like medicine or something lol, but that does not matter to me.
I felt cold during the time and couple more hours, until I ate my first meal. I felt pretty good with the mood, had a great time and banged out good music loud enjoying it. 1 hour ago I got off to go to work, and I was considering taking one more full serving... which I did! And damn it feels good right now. I'm all warm, not sweating though, and clock is 4.15 PM, I'm at 1500 kcal so far. I felt a little wierd while driving, like my eyes were dehydrated or something which made it a little wierder trying to see (I could see perfect but it felt wierd), so I drank some water just now and I'm all good. I did not work out on the thing, which I will do tomorrow. So far, I can't tell if this beats the Meso. I will have to see while working out tomorrow. But I feel nice and warm, if I have anything more to add I'll tell you guys! Have a good day!!
Out of curiosity, which flavor was it that tastes like medicine? I find Sour Peach Rings on ice with 16 oz of water to be amazing at work. I sip on it all morning.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Both.... Idk if I blended it wrong. I'll post videos today.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Both.... Idk if I blended it wrong. I'll post videos today.
Everyone has different tastes. You're allowed to not like the flavor of something. Haha. I was just curious if you drank a Peach Rings or a Cherry Slush sample.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you use ice? Makes a big difference to me.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate can really dry you out. I notice my mouth gets dry shortly into my workout.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
So I went to the gym couple hours ago. Since I knew I was going for a PR I ate a nice amount of kcal before the gym (1400 kcal or so), I chilled for a while, and took another 2 servings of Radiate. Blended both flavours haha, tasted a little better than before, but still not my thing, but I dont mind the taste. It was a nice amount of caffeine haha... Well I got 7 reps on flat dumbell press for chest with the 48s, then I went on to the pressing machine (you put your own weights on the machine), I got 10 reps with 3 20s on each side which was good. All this even though I'm at my leanest point so far. Really been on a deficit for a while. Did a nice chest workout for like 1.5 hours, ended with about 25 dips or so last set. Then did a hella lot of volume on biceps, did almost 30 sets if not more. Very intense. I did not notice any crazy tunnel vission, but I felt great during the workout, cant tell if it was Radiate! Im feeling really dry right now, especially in my eyes. Also feel really wierd probably because of all the caffeine and stuff (2 servings). Well, I also noticed my nose really gets watery, like when u are sick or something, probably something good because the body burns a lot or something. I did not get any crazy sweats going like a lot of others here. I'm actually really cold right now. I'll drink a lot and see how it goes. It's wierd though how strong I am at this point!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 servings as in two sample packets? you crazy dude, I wouldn't recommend that to anyone, I've only seen people go as high as one rounded scoop on here, one serving blows me away......I notice the runny nose too

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You crazy, bro. You crazy!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One thing to mention here, aside from us not recommending more than one serving per 6 hour time frame, is that Radiate is at its strongest stim and thermogenic wise on an empty stomach.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can vouch for that just today, took one serving first thing in the morning at 7:30, still feeling it 6.5 hours later, helped me remain fasted through my daughters soccer game til 11, although my daughter kicking the back of my seat on way home was way more irritating than it should have been, haha

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
One thing to mention here, aside from us not recommending more than one serving per 6 hour time frame, is that Radiate is at its strongest stim and thermogenic wise on an empty stomach.
I took one full serving yesterday on an empty stomach couple hours after waking up, and then another scoop couple hours after that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigLarry Supplements 4
Supplements 39
jtmartin18 Supplements 10
Supplements 51
nubioso Supplement Logs 149