supplements for ocd & libido problems from ssri?

1. supplements for ocd & libido problems from ssri?

hi

im 32 years old man & i take Sertraline for ocd/depression. but there are two problems 1-it is not enough for my mood, 2-it ruined my libido.
    so i want to add supplements help with these two problems.

for ocd/depression i tried to add:
    inositol, omega3, magnesium, curcumin, multi: they helped a little.
    ashwagandha: did not help at all.

for ssri related libido problem i tried : maca, ginkgo. they did not help at all.

thanks.

2. Ksm66, vitamin d3 and k2. Pine pollen, l-citrulline, p5p
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ok2017 View Post
    hi

im 32 years old man & i take Sertraline for ocd/depression. but there are two problems 1-it is not enough for my mood, 2-it ruined my libido.
    so i want to add supplements help with these two problems.

for ocd/depression i tried to add:
    inositol, omega3, magnesium, curcumin, multi: they helped a little.
    ashwagandha: did not help at all.

for ssri related libido problem i tried : maca, ginkgo. they did not help at all.

thanks.
    Check out Rise and Swell. I use it any time I have some stamina issues (much is mental but having a little insurance makes a big difference).

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/rise-and-swell/

Stacks great with prohormones @muscleupjohn lol
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...prohormones-2/

4. Get diesel test and raw test for libido
    💪💪💪

5. You are coming from the dopamine, prolactin pathway with zoloft.. you will have a tricky time enhancing your libido.. it wont be easy. As in order to reverse libido issues, you are reversing the way the medication works.. so you are basically countering the effects of the med.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

6. I know you asked for supplement ideas but you could talk to your doctor about adding Bupropion. It's a common addition to Sertraline to counter libido issues (not to mention added antidepressant activity).

7. This is something I would really talk to your doctor about. There could be drug interactions that a board like this may not be aware of.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

8. As someone mentioned above only Wellbutrin (bupropion) can reverse this side effect. If itís that life shattering consider switching to one of the newer SSRI type drugs...the only two (available in the US, not sure about Europe) are Trintellix and Viibryd. Both websites have savings cards for them makes it only $10/month copay. They have less sexual side effects due to the MOA
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements for sex drive/libido?
    By AlexParty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 04:29 AM
  2. Supplement for LH boost, libido and ED.. Need help.
    By loopy107 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 12:42 PM
  3. Supplement for hairloss- possible thyroid problem
    By diezel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 01:27 PM
  4. Anyone get libido problems from deca?????
    By Tboz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 05:57 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 08:09 PM