Epistane olympus labs stack

FCBruges1

Awards
Hi,

I have a question :

Can i stack epiandro from primeval labs with epistane from olympus labs ?

I would take 30/30/45/45/45/45 epistane.
And 2 caps epiandro a day.
Cycle assist as on cycle therapy.
Super pct & eliminate from olympus labs, o-bol from brawn as pct.

What do you guys think ? Nice stack or too much fora third cycle ? It is the first time that I would take on of those two.

Thanks for the answers.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yes you can stack (it will be a VERY dry stack tho so you may want to add some joint support and definitely keep some bulk taurine (pretty cheap from SNS) on hand for back/calf pumps from epistane).I assume this is more of a cutting or very lean type cycle? If not, you should look at stacking epistane with something that would act as a test base or at least be somewhat "wet"

Your PCT sucks though... You have no SERM (which is the #1 thing you require), Ostarine is a no-go as its suppressive and will hinder your hormonal recovery, and from my experience, adding a cortisol supp really helps after an epistane cycle (Reduce XT would be my go-to)

FCBruges1

Awards
My pct was recommended by a sales from supps . So it sucks to hear this now. I've read a lot about ph and pct's. I tought it was a very good combine for hormone, cortisol and to keep the most of my gained lean muscle mass.

FCBruges1

Awards
SUP3R PCT will provide:

Estrogen EliminationProlactin ControlNatural Testosterone BoostingHealthy Liver SupportPowerful AntioxidantNatural Myotropic UpgregulatorLean, Dry, Hard Muscle MassPowerful Anti-Catabolic ModulatorPowerful Testosterone BoosterCortisol BlockerUltimate All-In-One Supplement

Eliminate :

Estrogen Elimination

Natural Myotropic Upregulator

Lean, Dry, Hard Muscle Mass

Powerful Anti-Catabolic Modulator

Powerful Testosterone Booster

Cortisol Blocker

FCBruges1

Awards
I thought this would do it , serm is to eliminate estrogen , no ?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dude i dont wanna be an *******, but dont claim "I've read a lot about ph and pct's" because if you did you would KNOW u need a serm. No serm or no cycle point blank

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
serm is there so youll be able to use your d*ck again

sespress

Awards
No actually. SERM stops estrogen from being active in some places. Line breast tissue, and the hypothalamus. The later causes your body to make more T so it'll break down into E. The interesting and terrible thing about the endocrine system is that it's all bunch of feedback loops the body doesn't watch testosterone levels to figure out if it needs testosterone it watches the chemical that breaks down into to determine if it needs to make more of the precursor. And that's an amazing oversimplified simplification.

It's a bit of a trick to get your natural production moving again.

A pharmaceutical quality aromatase inhibitor or AI for short would actually stop testosterone from breaking down into estrogen. The body's feedback loop doesn't really work in that direction. So you end up with the surplus of testosterone and much less estrogen.

If you were to go with a second compound with epistane, I would also recommend that you find something quote on quote wet, as in something that will aromatize into estrogen. Other than Epi Andro a lot of the dryer compounds out there will cause massive lethargy if you don't combine it with something that's a little bit more like natural testosterone. That's we're having the pharmaceutical AI on hand during your cycle would be a great idea so that you stop that wet compound from turning into too much estrogen in the body.

However you're going to want a pharmaceutical AI for your PCT regardless epistan is famous for causing really nasty estrogen rebounds later on, and I mean I had mine five weeks after I started PCT when I was basically finished with the serms.

It's kind of funny a pissed and seems to get pushed as a beginner compound but I had a lot more problems on it than I did on a lot of the harder stuff out there as far as prohormones are concerned.

Last thing you should think about is something for your liver tudca is good and you should probably incorporate it with any oral steroid cycle.

I'm not too sure how much of a fan everybody else is but I happen to really like the website steroidology. Look up your Compound on there and just generally if you don't understand a word that they mentioned look that word up to into a full understanding of what they've said in that document it's sort of like an unofficial Wiki and they are focused on giving you the highlights... Watch out for places like priceplow they may show you a good deal but may not always represent the information well.

And the last thing I remember is that when somebody is trying to sell you something it is of course always the best product with no side effects and will make you the biggest most awesome person ever for very low price please sign here. Always do your secondary research it's good that you're reaching out to us here on this form to find that out now.

sespress

Awards
Lastly I don't think any of us are going to knock super PCT as a good product to use with your serm,. But no OTC wear over the counter PCT medication or stack is ever going to cut it. You might bulk up and look great but if you don't recover from your cycle then what was the point?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Serms are to restart your bodys natural hormone production again and block rebound gyno from happening. Aka your HPTA. Without a SERM, recovery is much more difficult and not even guaranteed to ever happen the right way. And you will lose all your gains. With epistane rebound gyno is common, so i would also pick up some pharma or research (PRE) exemestane to start using 2 weeks into your serm and continue 2 to 3 weeks after you have finished taking your serm to eliminate the possibilities of rebound gyno. SERMS will increase testosterone production, which inevitably means increased estrogen as well. While you are taking the serm it prevents that estrogen from binding to your breast tissue and causing gyno, but once you stop taking the SERM you will still have all that extra estrogen and that is where the exemestane comes into play.

Super PCT and your other supps will stack nicely in addition to a SERM and exemestane

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. Not even close. It binds/blocks estrogen receptors thus preventing Estrogen from binding to them. This causes the HPG Axis to "think" estrogen is too low. It then signals the pituitary to increase LH and FSH output , and the gonads to increase Testosterone production, which is what estrogen is created from via enzymatic conversion. SERMs' effects are both Estrogenic and anti-Estrogenic, selectively in different tissues.

FCBruges1

Awards
So i have to buy serm and exemestane ?
Start the serm from the moment I start my pct and take exemestane when I already use my serm 2 weeks.. then go on 2 or 3 weeks longer to keep a rebound gyno away.

Which serm and exemistane do you recommend ? I always buy my stuff at ***********.com because i'm a belgian guy and can't buy from every website.

I will listen to the advice here.. but hit me up with some good products here please.. i honestly tought i was safe with 3 products as pct.. obviously not.. ��

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NOOOOOO.

holy hell. please scrap the idea of doing this cycle anytime soon as you clearly have ZERO idea what you're doing at this point. You need to go do your own research and not ask "the guy at the supp store" for what they think... they usually know nothing and are going to tell you whatever to sell you a bunch of crap.The fact that this is your 3rd cycle and you dont even know what a SERM is is absolutely unforgivable.

FCBruges1

Awards
My other cycles were not with epistane.
It were verry mild ph who don't recquires pct

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
No matter how mild, even if you're just running something like andros or 11x solo, a proper PCT is still required unless you enjoy having no libido, losing all your gains, and then eventually anxiety and depression and then TRT.

But seriously, get your clomid or nolvadex, and exemestane, and dose clomid 50/50/25/25, nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and exemestane 12.5mg EOD once you start it and 2 to 3 weeks past you being done with the SERM. should be good to go this way. Gl.

FCBruges1

Awards
Allright , will do.
As serm I found : black lion research VIRON.
Is that a well known product ?
And what if I want to do in another cycle with epistane after new year. Is there something that I already bought , that I can leave behind ? Like eliminate , super pct or O-bol ? Because after all these comments, I feel like scammed..

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Allright , will do.
And what if I want to do in another cycle with epistane after new year. Is there something that I already bought , that I can leave behind ? Like eliminate , super pct or O-bol ? Because after all these comments, I feel like scammed..
Viron is not a SERM. I think you are referring to 'Rebirth" by black lion research. Rebirth may do the job, but you will need to run at least two bottles. Save your money and buy a pharm grade SERM - Clomid and Nolva with doses as described above.

FCBruges1

Awards
Found a pharmacy site in holland with nolvadex en clomid. I will buy clomid and take the recommended dose that's above :)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Allright , will do.
you only scammed your self man.

Personally I was not going to give you a run down on how to run your pct cause i dont think your even a candidate to cycle hormones but zachh above was kind enough to do it. So i am confused about you asking about Viron since you were just told the compounds you need and how to run them

"But seriously, get your clomid or nolvadex, and exemestane, and dose clomid 50/50/25/25, nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and exemestane 12.5mg EOD once you start it and 2 to 3 weeks past you being done with the SERM. should be good to go this way. Gl."

if you get clomid do 50 mg a day for the first two weeks and 25 mg a day for the last two weeks

nolva is 20 mg a day for the first 2 weeks followed by 10 mg a day for the last two weeks

for the exemstane (aromasin) you are going to do 12.5mg every other day and do that for another two weeks past your serm dosing to combat rebound estro.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Allright , will do.
you didn't get scammed, you just made a poor decision to listen to an idiot. Take responsibility for your own lack of research and don't blame it on "the supp guy told me"... if you knew your stuff, you would have known better.

Viron is NOT a serm. not at all

google SERM... read... come back in a week with actual knowledge and real questions.

sespress

Awards
Ho ho! Something the supp store obviously fed you. I don't care if it's 4 andro you need the PCT, the real deally. Many ph are not even as forgiving as epistane, although the Andros are lighter they all still causing suppression.

You neeeed to get bloods on your test levels first. I bet they are low. Then consider trt and what that really means, and then think about taking more stuff.

Yeah my first cycle was epistane and my second sdrol. The supp store guy told me I could 1. Run both together for 10 weeks. 2. Didn't need anything to come off on. Just "keep lifting". Freaking bastards those guys. Luckily I found out myself and got my clomid online in time for both.

sespress

Awards
Also keep that exemestane on hand for a few months after PCT. Hormonal changes take time, strange things cab crop up later on.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM SERM SERMIDY SERM

Pav123

Awards
Could anyone suggest sites where a S@&M could be purchased in UK?