Follidrone, ABE, & Forskolin

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just some specific questions.

Anything wrong with taking Follidrone with 75-100mg 95% Forskolin?

Also if I run an 8 week (2 bottles) dose of Follidrone, can I immediately begin taking ABE(anabeta elite) the next day or is there a rest needed?

Also, if someone wanted to run 4 bottles of Follidrone, is the standard 4 week break between each set of 2 bottles recommended?

Was considering
Weeks 1-4 Follidrone
Weeks 5-8 Follidrone + 75-100mg Forskolin
Weeks 9-16 ABE + 25-50mg Forskolin

Thanks!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't see any issues here, looks like a fun natty stack. I would add some epi plex for some bulk epicatechin!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid setup to me too. Since Follidrone an ABE work differently, there shouldn't be any issue with running them back to back.
Also keep in mind that ABE does contain some forskolin though, but it looks like you'll be adjusting your dosing to compensate for that when you begin the ABE.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^Like said above just remember that ABE has forskolin so definitely don't need to add much more when dosing ABE. Overall, good natty stack and should be a good run.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That’s a fantastic way to run it. I love preloading forskolin like that. I would continue to take the 75mg-100mg of forskolin for an additional 4 weeks after your Anabeta Elite run. That will give you a total of 12 weeks on forskolin (which is the timeframe shown on most of the studies). I dig it my friend.