pBold or Equibolin

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Never tried either but thought of giving one or stack both together.

LG science pBold or Hi Tech's Equibolin ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used pbold and had some decent results. I personally like using stronger products.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I'd used pbold for a mild run but i'd recommend looking into like a 1/4 andro stack or something along those lines.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it's good to use both. Most people run boldenone at 600-800mg a week, so it's not something you can just take a small amount and see benefits.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it's good to use both. Most people run boldenone at 600-800mg a week, so it's not something you can just take a small amount and see benefits.
How would you recommend dosing the mentioned products? Do you recommend using both?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Ya im looking for something mild and joint friendly... to stack w 7keto....buy i was going to favor a larger dose....and was eben considering on buying both brands and doing them together

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Equibolin will need to be taken at larger doses, and ran for a larger period of time. With that being said, expect more solidified lean, tight, vascular, full gains. You should take on a more rounded, full, vascular, appearance while on.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
How would you recommend dosing the mentioned products? Do you recommend using both?
Check out the pBOLD pulse thread. I'd take 200-400mg of Equibolan and 200mg of pBOLD Tuesday and Friday.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
Whats the the half_life? Wouldnt every other day maybe be better

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Whats the the half_life? Wouldnt every other day maybe be better
For this protocol (Matt Pearson's) he suggests twice a day and I stick with the expert advice. I am not really a Mineralcorticoid guy, so I am sticking with Matt on this one!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 39
Todd boliek Supplements 4
Sdog77 Anabolics 3