Natty Stack help

rickcandy1208

Awards
Hi guys need some help/advice with my stack. Mostly concerned with dosing and timing of..

heres what im looking to take
Tr1umph
Erase pro
Ana beta e
x gels

a little about me... 36 years old, 6'2" 188lbs 9-10%B. Ive been training most of my adult life, lifetime natty. Ive competed in a mens physique show *who hasn't at this point?). I have been tracking macros for years and my diet is always on point.... My goal is to add some size and break through some plateaus all while keeping my BF relatively low. Ive never really messed with many supplements beyond creatine, bcaa and some pre-work outs...

my main questions are
1. timing of all these and how to maximize their effectiveness
2. does this stack even make sense for me? I've done a fair bit a research, but open to some tweeking from users who may have better suggestions
3. any other input is welcome

thanks

Amanojaku

Awards
I found this:
Four X-Gels on an empty stomach, pre workout.

Note: If you cannot train fasted, consider using BCAAs on an empty stomach before and during training. If you still can’t do that, and need to workout with food in your stomach, take the X-Gels*before*that pre workout meal. However, this may diminish some of the effects.

Olympus Labs Tr1umph Pre Workout alongside your optional pre workout supplement

Tr1umph contains fat from the soy lecithin, which would seem to contradict the above “fasted workout” advice, but SNS reps have stated that taking an emulsifying fat like this alongside X-Gels would be fine.

Two other meals: Anabeta Elite
Take two caps with your two other large meals.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep^^^ What the above says is correct. After two weeks at 4 caps x gels you can bump up to 6 if you want. That's what I typically dose it at.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys need some help/advice with my stack. Mostly concerned with dosing and timing of..

heres what im looking to take
Tr1umph
Erase pro
Ana beta e
x gels

a little about me... 36 years old, 6'2" 188lbs 9-10%B. Ive been training most of my adult life, lifetime natty. Ive competed in a mens physique show *who hasn't at this point?). I have been tracking macros for years and my diet is always on point.... My goal is to add some size and break through some plateaus all while keeping my BF relatively low. Ive never really messed with many supplements beyond creatine, bcaa and some pre-work outs...

my main questions are
1. timing of all these and how to maximize their effectiveness
2. does this stack even make sense for me? I've done a fair bit a research, but open to some tweeking from users who may have better suggestions
3. any other input is welcome

thanks
Check this thread out for X gel dosing instructions: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

Basically, take 1-1.5g pre workout, only on workout days.

compan

compan

Awards
The best supplement I've ever added is intra-carbs TBH, which for me is glycofuse. I think what you have listed should work pretty well together. It's a combo of most of the better natty supplements out there, so if anything will work it should be that stack. As far as timing, the above protocol looks good.