Black stone labs Metha-quad

buntznastyfit

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has tried Metha-quad yet and wondering their results thinking about getting it for a birthday present from my family

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Blackstone isn't known for having good products (aside from the pre workout from what I read). You're better off getting the individual products from a more reputable company, so u can take the exact ratios / quantities of the products you want, than buying a quad stack product.

How old are you, how many cycles have you done, what are your goals?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi-tech owns a third of BSL now so if you trust any of the hi-tech brands then you should trust BSL as most of (if not all) of their products are manufactured by them. As for your questions post it in the anabolic section to get help.

buntznastyfit

Awards
Blackstone isn't known for having good products (aside from the pre workout from what I read). You're better off getting the individual products from a more reputable company, so u can take the exact ratios / quantities of the products you want, than buying a quad stack product.

How old are you, how many cycles have you done, what are your goals?
I'm 22 and haven't done a cycle before and I am trying to strength for powerlifting

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 22 and haven't done a cycle before and I am trying to strength for powerlifting
Mehta Quad is fairly new, so I don't think you'll find many reviews.

Additionally, since you've never used a pro hormone before I would not suggest starting with an advanced PH product like Mehta Quad.

You'd be test served by starting with a single pro hormone and running that to see how you react and what results you get.

My recommendation would be Hi Techs 1-Testosterone (1-Andro)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well seeing it doesn't have any Methylated compounds you should be ok.
its really only 3 andros and arimistane.

Get yourselves some Olympus Labs or Vicious Labs PH's much higher dosed
and known for quality.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or if you want to run a 1/4 andro stack that would be another option. You could pick up OLs 1/4 andros or Hard Rock Supplements.