Alphamax xt

Hugoboss88

Awards
So I'm trying to recomp and I was wondering if alphamax xt would be helpful or is alpha max xt only for bulking??? Please help

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of info if you spend some time searching through forums.
For example not so long ago some good info on alphamax in this thread.

Sort of newb here - looking for opinions

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296777

I'm sure some of the alphamax experts will come in here and give you better info, but a short answer is yes it will 'help' .

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax actually shines in a recomp IMO. It contains a full dose of forskolin, which has been shown to improve body composition (increased LBM and decreased fat mass), as well as ashwagandha and tongkat ali, which have both been shown to reduce cortisol and improve mood (decrease stress, anxiety, etc), which can be useful any time. Ashwagandha has also been shown to increase body composition and endurance, which is also nice any time.

Long story short, it's definitely not only for bulking, and users have enjoyed it for recomps and cuts.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not only is it great for recomp, but I also enjoyed some pretty decent sleep and overall just felt better while on it. Highly recommend it!

Hugoboss88

Awards
Would you recommend stacking it with oxymax xt to help with shedding fat ??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could stack it with OxyMax XT, but I would go with AlphaMax XT first. What are your current stats, height and weight? I think once one goes deeper into a deficit, a fat burner is perfect then. Initially, reducing calories can make a huge difference.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stacking with a fat burner could be helpful. Second time I ran Alpha Max I stacked it with more forskolin. But that depends on how you react to forskolin.

Hugoboss88

Awards
You could stack it with OxyMax XT, but I would go with AlphaMax XT first. What are your current stats, height and weight? I think once one goes deeper into a deficit, a fat burner is perfect then. Initially, reducing calories can make a huge difference.
Yea that's what I'm doing. Been on alphamax for a week. Haven't felt anything yet except I'm more hungry. I'm 5'9" 188lbs 17%bf

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that's what I'm doing. Been on alphamax for a week. Haven't felt anything yet except I'm more hungry. I'm 5'9" 188lbs 17%bf
Should start feeling it soon. The deeper sleep and better sense of well being kicks in week 2 for me. The libido kicks in week 3. I always run it for 8 weeks myself.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not only is it great for recomp, but I also enjoyed some pretty decent sleep and overall just felt better while on it. Highly recommend it!
Agreed with this. Alphamax xt is one of my favorite products out there. Definitely recommend picking it up and running it.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything wrong with running it while on a cycle of Sarms? Or is it better kept for PCT support

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything wrong with running it while on a cycle of Sarms? Or is it better kept for PCT support
I would save AlphaMax XT for PCT, but make sure you have a PCT. You could start AlphaMax XT right away with your SERM or start it the third week of PCT. Running AlphaMax XT during your PCT would help control cortisol levels with the DHAA and Ashwagandha, boost libido with tongkat ali, and boost testosterone through several pathways.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax actually shines in a recomp IMO. It contains a full dose of forskolin, which has been shown to improve body composition (increased LBM and decreased fat mass), as well as ashwagandha and tongkat ali, which have both been shown to reduce cortisol and improve mood (decrease stress, anxiety, etc), which can be useful any time. Ashwagandha has also been shown to increase body composition and endurance, which is also nice any time.

Long story short, it's definitely not only for bulking, and users have enjoyed it for recomps and cuts.
^Exactly This

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you stack with it during PCT? Obviously besides a SERM

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you stack with it during PCT? Obviously besides a SERM
SERM + Alphamax XT + Reduce XT is a popular PCT stack. If you search those 3, there's probably PCT logs of it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I am not a fan of using an OTC test booster with PCT unless it’s needed (but everyone likes different things. No right or wrong way). I like to run PCT for whatever length that is required for you, take a couple weeks off then start a natty stack. Something like AlphaMax XT with ArA would be really nice.

But to answer your question, AlphaMax xt can be used for any goal. That philosophy is good for many other supplements as well. Your goals are all diet/training dependent. I can bulk, cut, or recomp on AlphaMax xt (I’ve done all 3). In my opinion, it shines best for a recomp. It allows you to eat higher protein/higher calorie foods while keeping body fat at a minimum. That’s just one benefit from it. Used for 8 weeks and you will love it.

Nutriverse still has the promo going on right now. 20% off when added to the cart then use promo code am5 for an additional 5% off.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
Started Alphamax today. Unlike Massmax directions (Take it with high protein meal) just says take it 6-8 hours apart. I'm assuming taking alpha with meal (which I did) besides on empty stomach. Would I assume correct?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Started Alphamax today. Unlike Massmax directions (Take it with high protein meal) just says take it 6-8 hours apart. I'm assuming taking alpha with meal (which I did) besides on empty stomach. Would I assume correct?
It doesn't make too much of a difference whether its taken with a meal or not, but since Alphamax XT contains forskolin I would suggest taking it with food. Some users experience GI distress with forskolin, so taking it with food can be helpful. Massmax XT should definitely be taken with a meal, but Alphamax XT can be taken with or without

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
It doesn't make too much of a difference whether its taken with a meal or not, but since Alphamax XT contains forskolin I would suggest taking it with food. Some users experience GI distress with forskolin, so taking it with food can be helpful. Massmax XT should definitely be taken with a meal, but Alphamax XT can be taken with or without
Thanks, John.

Btw, looking forward to trying hypermax v2 tonight. Been on a long stim break so this should kick in nicely. Even though I have an extreme high tolerance to stims think I'll try half a dose to start.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, John.

Btw, looking forward to trying hypermax v2 tonight. Been on a long stim break so this should kick in nicely. Even though I have an extreme high tolerance to stims think I'll try half a dose to start.
You got it! Let us know how Hypermax treats you. Did you get the new Strawberry Kiwi flavor?

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
You got it! Let us know how Hypermax treats you. Did you get the new Strawberry Kiwi flavor?
Next time. Got watermelon to start.

Another question regarding Alphamax. How much vitamin D daily is too much? Lol.
Been trying to find answers online but I keep again obscured answers. Obviously alpha contains 2000iu per serving which means 4000iu daily. I already take vitamin supplement that is 2000iu so that could be up to 6000iu daily for me. Would that be too much or should I stop my regular vitamin D supp and focus on alpha?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time. Got watermelon to start.

Another question regarding Alphamax. How much vitamin D daily is too much? Lol.
Been trying to find answers online but I keep again obscured answers. Obviously alpha contains 2000iu per serving which means 4000iu daily. I already take vitamin supplement that is 2000iu so that could be up to 6000iu daily for me. Would that be too much or should I stop my regular vitamin D supp and focus on alpha?
It all depends on where you live and how much sun you get. I supplement with 5,000 IU daily. I know people that supplement with more in the winter months, especially those who live where it snows and with less sunlight.

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
It all depends on where you live and how much sun you get. I supplement with 5,000 IU daily. I know people that supplement with more in the winter months, especially those who live where it snows and with less sunlight.

Makes sense. In Chicago and Winter is coming so won't be that much sun. I guess what I want to know is if there any bad sides from too much vitamin D. Kind of an odd question. Lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense. In Chicago and Winter is coming so won't be that much sun. I guess what I want to know is if there any bad sides from too much vitamin D. Kind of an odd question. Lol
You will be gtg. I'm outside Chicago as well. I take 5-10,000 all winter.

From examine...

A daily intake ranging from 40,000–100,000 IU (1000–2500 micrograms), for one to several months, has been shown to cause toxicity in humans

This is 10-25 times the recommended upper limit, in repeated doses. Individuals with vitamin D toxicity usually have blood levels above 150 ng/ml (375 nmol/L).

Oriza7

Oriza7

Awards
You will be gtg. I'm outside Chicago as well. I take 5-10,000 all winter.

From examine...

A daily intake ranging from 40,000–100,000 IU (1000–2500 micrograms), for one to several months, has been shown to cause toxicity in humans

This is 10-25 times the recommended upper limit, in repeated doses. Individuals with vitamin D toxicity usually have blood levels above 150 ng/ml (375 nmol/L).
Great info. Appreciate it. Go Cubs! It's that time again!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does recomp mean
^^^ spot on. While many people may claim they are doing a “recomp”, very few do it successfully. It’s a slow process that takes serious dedication to both diet and training.

7thGlokage

Awards
I'm thinking about running reduce xt and alphamax xt either back to back or on a 2 week bridge for a little recomp but not sure if forskolin and Ashwagandha dosages are high enough. Any suggestions?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about running reduce xt and alphamax xt either back to back or on a 2 week bridge for a little recomp but not sure if forskolin and Ashwagandha dosages are high enough. Any suggestions?
I think the Ashwagandha dose in Alphamax is sufficient. You can add in additional forskolin if you'd like, but be mindful of GI distress. Many users experience problems with higher dosages of forskolin (75mg-100mg+)

7thGlokage

Awards
Sounds good. I'll probably get extra forskolin since I'm usually good with tolerating that stuff. I've always wanted to try forskolin so that plus Ashwagandha is really enticing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. I'll probably get extra forskolin since I'm usually good with tolerating that stuff. I've always wanted to try forskolin so that plus Ashwagandha is really enticing.
I would run forskolin 95 solo to assess your tolerance for it. Or run AlphaMax solo without forskolin. Either way. This is what I would do.

Weeks 1-4: forskolin 95 solo - assuming you enjoy it with no issues, proceed to weeks 5-12

Weeks 5-12: forskolin + AlphaMax

This gives you 12 weeks total of forskolin which is ideal.

7thGlokage

Awards
Yeah decided to just run alphamax xt along with powermax for 4 weeks then probably extend that if I'm liking it

7thGlokage

Awards
I would run forskolin 95 solo to assess your tolerance for it. Or run AlphaMax solo without forskolin. Either way. This is what I would do.

Weeks 1-4: forskolin 95 solo - assuming you enjoy it with no issues, proceed to weeks 5-12

Weeks 5-12: forskolin + AlphaMax

This gives you 12 weeks total of forskolin which is ideal.
Btw my main goal is cortisol suppression, forskolin was just a nice addition to dhaa and ashwagandha

7thGlokage

Awards
Nah too much effort but I might just give it a final review