Mike Arnold-Help!

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Need to contact him to buy his products, he does not answer my emails!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WesleyInman

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He has definitely not been around here much since the website became dysfunctional. I just don't understand how it could be taking this long to get it fixed. This is 2017 right?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its finding merchant account to process the orders/financial aspect/security.... I don't think it's that simple when your selling some of the products like he is where they're "grey area". A lot of places don't want to be involved because its borderline skirting the law. I know iron mag labs was having a similar website issue but I believe theirs is resolved.

I'm just taking a shot in the dark here

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think its finding merchant account to process the orders/financial aspect/security.... I don't think it's that simple when your selling some of the products like he is where they're "grey area". A lot of places don't want to be involved because its borderline skirting the law. I know iron mag labs was having a similar website issue but I believe theirs is resolved.

I'm just taking a shot in the dark here
Good point...I suppose that would make things more complicated...

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Guys! So Mike Arnold just answered me and I'm sooooo happy I can purchase! But I live in Sweden and am not familiar with the payment methods he listed!
Personal or Cashier's Check
Money Order
Walmart-to-Walmart
Money-Gram
What should I choose? Anything international? I want to use paypal...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Guys! So Mike Arnold just answered me and I'm sooooo happy I can purchase! But I live in Sweden and am not familiar with the payment methods he listed!
Personal or Cashier's Check
Money Order
Walmart-to-Walmart
Money-Gram
What should I choose? Anything international? I want to use paypal...
He’s not selling anything super special, I wouldn’t bother going through that to buy any of it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mike’s MK is unique. That is clear.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How else should I get working MK-677?
Premier Research is getting great reviews as well. You could try that this time around and pick up Mikes' version the next time when his website is working. That way you could compare the two and form your own opinion on what works best for you.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys I am not around much bc I have a now 3 month old newborn.

Even when the site is back up and running I won't be around so much.

If you go to www.masupps.com you can see order directions at the top. You have to email I believe. I honestly have nothing to do with that process at all.

Does suck to be going through this, I think what the general public doesn't realize is there is a very specific agenda to circumvent laws and the US Gov't shutting down various supplement retailers.

I know probably 20+ stores this is happening to, including my own..

Meanwhile BigPharma continues to push Opiates and we are in a heroin and opiate epidemic..

But they target the true problem..supplements (sarcasm)

Anyways thats what it is.

Good luck to everyone and hope MA is back up and running soon :)