Phosphatidic Acid

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any one bought it from powder city and high dosed it ?
I'm thinking about doing that instead of dealing with soy lecithin granules

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nope im rocking the muscle tech phospha muscle got it for a killer deal and dont have to eat those gross ass letchins

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally have not but i'd be interested in seeing how you like that compared to soy lecithin granules.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Come on there is no way this is doing much of anything. Glad that FAD is OVER! lol

Lecithin is good for you. Upcoming article on it!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Pat Arnold is doing something I am sure, but the other PA...I am just not convinced!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pat Arnold is doing something I am sure, but the other PA...I am just not convinced!
trust me it does something, the first natty supplements that gave me insane muscle fullness . had to dose it 3 to 5 spoons, crazy pumps and muscle fullness

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally have not but i'd be interested in seeing how you like that compared to soy lecithin granules.
yeah I'm really surprised no-one tried it i guess I'll just get some and try it

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trust me it does something, the first natty supplements that gave me insane muscle fullness . had to dose it 3 to 5 spoons, crazy pumps and muscle fullness
I agree
I usually get the MT one and always feel a lot fuller on it

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im pretty lean... not the leanest but i get pumps that can see muscle definition through my skin... while on PA my pumps and muscle hardness are MUCH more pronounced and they last MUCH longer.... i am not sponsored by any company pushing PA just a happy consumer. You should try it before you knock it :)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I got a great deal on Phosphagrow i doubled the dosage to 10 softgels preworkout. I have to say i like it more that the lecithin granules but i just got so sick of eating those.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a great deal on Phosphagrow i doubled the dosage to 10 softgels preworkout. I have to say i like it more that the lecithin granules but i just got so sick of eating those.
yeah man and all the bloat it brings and hunger ugh, so no-one at all tried powder city pa ?
is Powder city legit?

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
I've tried many of the Powder City products and they were as legit as it got! I'm currently on their PA and loving it (got a lot of it at 40% off during their closing liquidation sale). The pumps are almost painful, and my strength is going up workout by workout.

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
Starting to get PMs about how to get the Mediator PA powder - note that Powder City is closed now, they shut down after getting sued by someone's family (the guy died after overdosing on a stupid amount of their Tianeptine).

Also I can't compare it to soy lecithin granules as I've never tried them (but have TR1UMPH on deck for when my current Mediator supply runs out).

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting to get PMs about how to get the Mediator PA powder - note that Powder City is closed now, they shut down after getting sued by someone's family (the guy died after overdosing on a stupid amount of their Tianeptine).

Also I can't compare it to soy lecithin granules as I've never tried them (but have TR1UMPH on deck for when my current Mediator supply runs out).
website shows it's still up

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established

well thats one way to cure your depression? does a large dose get you high or something?

Mike NCR

Mike NCR

Awards
website shows it's still up
I just looked into it, and guys on Reddit are saying that someone bought the site from the previous owner and are setting it up for sales again. I'm gonna avoid it until I see feedback from others who order. They're showing 50g of Mediator PA at 17 bucks when pre-closure it cost 43$ at regular price. I'm smelling a scam.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I just looked into it, and guys on Reddit are saying that someone bought the site from the previous owner and are setting it up for sales again. I'm gonna avoid it until I see feedback from others who order. They're showing 50g of Mediator PA at 17 bucks when pre-closure it cost 43$ at regular price. I'm smelling a scam.
most likely you are right

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
most likely you are right

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh sh!t well that's that then .
the quest for buying legit PA begins

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That 17$ price tag looks dodge as fuk. Powderc1ty used to sell 50gm for 50$.

Edit: oops looks like mike beat me.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go to Swanson Vitamins and get the Lecithin Granules by Fearn for $7.99 and your good to go for a month .

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go to Swanson Vitamins and get the Lecithin Granules by Fearn for $7.99 and your good to go for a month .
i have been doing that since this came to light and before it became mainstream.
I'm looking for PA without the bloat fat etc

bb333

Awards
  • Established
With soy lecithin, amazing pumps!
Same thing as PA?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Are people noticing these effects almost immediately? Or is there any sort of kick-in time? Just wondering what to expect and when to expect it.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on EPIQ PA. Doing an 8 week cycle. Didn't feel much in the first 8-10days. My dosage has been constant at 5caps/workout day. After a month, I can definitely say, it works. Muscle feels fuller and pumped. Strength has gone up. Beach was my weakest at 200lbs for 2 reps. Now, it's at 220lbs for 2 reps.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just didn't want to open a new thread.
I have just started using EPIQ PA. Dosage- 5 caps, 30mins before workout. Never taken any other natty stuff apart from regular Creatine and Protein. Felt like a monster at the gym today (this was my first day). Broke my PR of 225lbs bench press 1 rep max. Got 4 clean reps. Broke my incline bench PR of 155lbs and got 4 reps.

The question I have is, does it work from day 1 or it's just placebo effect? I felt totally different in the gym.

U posted this 4 months before so was it 225 lbs for 4 reps. So you got weaker after ur 8 week cycle of PA LMAO

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I used the turd nation version of PA when it first came out, Then later the lecithin granules. I would have bet money at the time that it was working but now looking back I think it was just placebo. Especially since now I'm getting as good or even better results without it after coming back from a layoff under similar circumstances.

Idk man sometimes we just want these things to work so bad especially after we pay good money for them.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
nope im rocking the muscle tech phospha muscle got it for a killer deal and dont have to eat those gross ass letchins
you dont even taste them if you mix them into a smoothie

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just didn't want to open a new thread.
I have just started using EPIQ PA. Dosage- 5 caps, 30mins before workout. Never taken any other natty stuff apart from regular Creatine and Protein. Felt like a monster at the gym today (this was my first day). Broke my PR of 225lbs bench press 1 rep max. Got 4 clean reps. Broke my incline bench PR of 155lbs and got 4 reps.

The question I have is, does it work from day 1 or it's just placebo effect? I felt totally different in the gym.

U posted this 4 months before so was it 225 lbs for 4 reps. So you got weaker after ur 8 week cycle of PA LMAO
Epiq pa is goodd stuff

I stocked up on it.. Have a. 1 sealed bottle if any1 wants it for $27 shipped

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Swanson sends me an email for a sale every other day. You can probably wait for a sale grab a few with free shipping and get it for even less.