SOMATOZINE MK-677

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Hey guys! Anyone know where I can get it!? I'll pay at least 20 dollars to the one who helps me, I live in Sweden! Need at least 2 bottles. I'm stacking this with APS HydroMax and maybe Laxogenin-100 and IGF-1... Anything else to add? And MK-677 does it need a PCT?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
No pct is required on mk677 but on the other stuff I am not sure off

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
How old would you say you have to be to use Somatozine, I'm bulking but I'm 19 just wondering if this would be suitable for me? Swindler

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I have no idea what somatozine is, but mk677 I do because I have used it.... sorry I can't help you on that

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing somatozine is some kind of blend of mk677 maybe someone else can chime in on this cause I am only familiar with ibutamoren (mk677]

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
at 19 MK 677 might no gave you such great result

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
at 19 your body produce more GH than a 30 year old. It is like a testbooter for a 19 year old. Both might work for a younger guy but probably not as much as for the older folks like me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MK-677 = ibutamoren = Somatozine
Somatozine just has some extra GH boosting ingredients including melatonin, magnesium, etc. and at 19 it will not harm you, and does not require PCT. However like the other guys said, it may not be as drastically effective for you guys as it would be for an older dude who produces less GH naturally.
For the record, I'm 22 and have been using MK products since I was 20. I love MK-677 and I do find value in its use. Take that as you will!

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK-677 = ibutamoren = Somatozine
Somatozine just has some extra GH boosting ingredients including melatonin, magnesium, etc. and at 19 it will not harm you, and does not require PCT. However like the other guys said, it may not be as drastically effective for you guys as it would be for an older dude who produces less GH naturally.
For the record, I'm 22 and have been using MK products since I was 20. I love MK-677 and I do find value in its use. Take that as you will!
Two years straight?
In your experiences what are the most noticeable benefits of MK-677?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Two years straight?
In your experiences what are the most noticeable benefits of MK-677?
Over a year straight, then some time off, then back on again recently.
Better skin, better sleep, better pumps in and out of the gym. I seemed to maintain decent leanness and weight even when my diet was off, which was most of the time up until about 5 months ago.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over a year straight, then some time off, then back on again recently.
Better skin, better sleep, better pumps in and out of the gym. I seemed to maintain decent leanness and weight even when my diet was off, which was most of the time up until about 5 months ago.
What about in terms of lean muscle and overall weight gain?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What about in terms of lean muscle and overall weight gain?
That's not really an easy question to answer. My weight has fluctuated over the past 2 years but I have significantly more lean mass than I did at 20 years old.
Granted I have also been running AAS cycles. But it is my belief that MK 677 helped me hold onto more mass between cycles.
And now, I'm in contest prep and I think it is helping me avoid losing muscle mass while dieting down.