FLEXADEX Stack

Chilibeans

Awards
Hey guys,

So this is my first time doing a cycle and I'm looking for some advice on how to do it, or where to go to get more information.
I purchased PureLabs Testaflex and Clomadex to stack together and I have PureLabs Cycle Shield for liver support along with Eden Health Milk Thistle for additional liver support. And for a PCT I purchased Bioarmor Resurrect PCT.

I just want to be set before I start the cycle, so I know exactly what I'm doing and so I don't run in to complications. I was looking for advice on how much dosage I should be taking and when, since so far I've read that the dose suggestions on the container are incorrect. I'm looking to do a month cycle with a month off. I'm sure I will have many questions to follow so thank you in advance!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wait a sec unless i googled the wrong product(s) neither of the 3 items you listed are a ph,sarm,ds etc. correct?

Chilibeans

Awards
PureLabs Testaflex is a PH. Clomadex says it's a PCT however to my knowledge it doesnt function as a PCT, which is why I purchased the Resurrect.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PureLabs Testaflex is a PH. Clomadex says it's a PCT however to my knowledge it doesnt function as a PCT, which is why I purchased the Resurrect.

This is what i found with google search on purelabs testaflex
D-Aspartic Acid
Cissus quadrangularis
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 1500 mg
300 mg
37.5 mcg-1500IU

Is this the label you have ?

Chilibeans

Awards
Testaflex is:
D-Aspartic 1500mg
Cissus quad... 1125mg
Colecalciferol 37.5mcg

Clomadex is:
Fadogia Agrestis 500mg
Mucuna Pruriens Extract 150mg
Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 50mg
Colecalciferol 12.5mcg

Hope this helps

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testaflex is:
D-Aspartic 1500mg
Cissus quad... 1125mg
Colecalciferol 37.5mcg

Clomadex is:
Fadogia Agrestis 500mg
Mucuna Pruriens Extract 150mg
Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 50mg
Colecalciferol 12.5mcg

Hope this helps

Yeah none of those are PH (pro hormones)

Chilibeans

Awards
So none of this is worth taking or what are your inputs? I'm looking for any advice at all, since I already purchased the items and it's so difficult to find information. I don't want to take any DS, but I dont want to take the products improperly such that I'll get gyno.