Epicatechin dosing

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried stacking epi with another epi containing supp? I know that epi needs to be taken at a high dose for any noticeable effect but would double dosing be effective, somewhat more effective (due to the rule of diminishing returns), overkill or counterproductive?
I mean, could this suppress myostatin too far and cause a rebound?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
the true myostatin inhibition of -epi supps is debatable... that said, IIRC there really is not a "too high" dose. Danes i believe experimented with some pretty insane doses and found thats where the best effects were, but at that stage its cost:benefit is far lower.

My suggestion would be get something like CEL Epi-Plex (open label, single ingredient) and dose as high as you can afford and simply dial it up or down based on effects. -Epi seems to be one of those supps that works well for some, less for others, and not at all for some.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried stacking epi with another epi containing supp? I know that epi needs to be taken at a high dose for any noticeable effect but would double dosing be effective, somewhat more effective (due to the rule of diminishing returns), overkill or counterproductive?
I mean, could this suppress myostatin too far and cause a rebound?
I remember the post I wrote about epicatechin on bb.com forum when it came out.
To make it short:
If you expect anabolic effect from it due to increased follistatin and decreased myostatin, then keep dreaming :)

Good dosing of Epicatechin can :
Boost N.O which gives better endurance, increase work capacity, give nice pumps, increase strength and there are plenty of health benefits.its solid antioxidant and it always decrease my BP.

CEL Epi-Plex is a good Epicatechin product.
It is not bad idea to stack it with other epi products such as Ep1logue (epicatechin with enhanced Bioavailability and absorption + other stuff).
Cel Epi-Plex has good and different bioavailability and absorption enhancer so stacking those two would be even better :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm currently running 600mg once a day. This is usually in the AM around when i lift.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently running 600mg once a day. This is usually in the AM around when i lift.
yup was gonna say the same .. i took 2caps of cel epi plex pre workout 30 mins

can be easily stacked with others .. ive done it with Xgels

got 6weeks coming up 300mg of cel epi plex w/ performax mass

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1
hrdgain81 Supplements 14
doogans Supplements 8
Supplements 18