Chemical Four - 4-DHEA Ingredient Review

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
This product is one of our licensee's and I wanted to discuss the product for those that are interested. This product contains 4-DHEA along with some cofactors.

4-DHEA is the perfect stacking prohormone and I suggest you use it along with a solid 1-DHEA product like Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone or LG 1-Andro.

The product contains 4-esters of 4-DHEA and they should all do about the same thing just release more slowly due to their interaction with esterase. I like the version with Caprolate the best because in the presence of Caprylic Acid, hormones can have a 13% better efficiency at the AR (androgen receptor) according to some studies.

The product also contains the herbal extract of ***odia, which appears to be a good natural testosterone boosting agent. This really helps because 4-DHEA isn't terribly supressive (like 1-Andro being more suppressive IMHO). I always like my DHEA products stacked with testosterone boosters because I think one can keep his natural production while taking DHEA products.

The product also contains Epicatechin, which has been shown in preliminary studies to blunt myostatin. Also, a great thing to have on a cycle. In response to hard training, myostatin levels can increase which is why it's awesome to take a myostatin booster like Epicatechin or 6-Keto-Progersterone (my theory on why this works).

Finally, the product contains 6,7 DHB which helps the liver to reduce the processing of prohormones and increases their effectiveness.

A good stack would look like this"

4 pills per day of Chemical Four stacked with:
2 pills per day of Novedex XT from Gaspari AND
1 Scoop of Rise and Swell in the morning.

I think you can seriously raise testosterone levels with this combination and have ZERO shut down.