I'am on Myokem Alphadex..wtf?

1. I'am on Myokem Alphadex..wtf?

I'am at the end of my 10 weeks cutting phase with a very strict low carb diet and 1000 calories below my maintenance.
    I have not lost any strength but I haven't gain any strenght either, until last week.
    4 weeks ago I started Alphadex to get harder and drop some water and when I came to week 3 my strenght went through the roof, I thought this was only temporarily but in the gym today I could even put on more weights
    than I had last week with the same exercises.
    With no ph/aas on cut I've never seen anything like this with a such big calorie deficit and very low on carbs.
    Does anyone have the same experience with Alphadex?

2. I have no idea how to tag, but @Ricky10 mentioned loving this Alphadex!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I have no idea how to tag, but @Ricky10 mentioned loving this Alphadex!
    Oh you definitely figured it out...haha!

Yeah, Alphadex is one of the winners out there for sure! Always a great experience. Pairs up well with Magnitropin, or some of the other top (-)-epi products. It also makes a nice addition to K1NGS BLOOD...

I mostly enjoy the vascularity, muscle fullness, pumps, dryness, and libido enhancement I gain from Alphadex. I can't really say it directly contributed to any strength gains for me, but this is not the first time I have seen someone make this claim. Extra water intake is a good idea with this one...it kind of dries everything out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Oh you definitely figured it out...haha!

Yeah, Alphadex is one of the winners out there for sure! Always a great experience. Pairs up well with Magnitropin, or some of the other top (-)-epi products. It also makes a nice addition to K1NGS BLOOD...

I mostly enjoy the vascularity, muscle fullness, pumps, dryness, and libido enhancement I gain from Alphadex. I can't really say it directly contributed to any strength gains for me, but this is not the first time I have seen someone make this claim. Extra water intake is a good idea with this one...it kind of dries everything out.
    Ye there was a thread a little while ago about how good alphadex was, dam another on my 2 to list!

5. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Ye there was a thread a little while ago about how good alphadex was, dam another on my 2 to list!
    I know....it just never ends...
    •   

6. did the formula recently change or is it only the products packaging being different ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    did the formula recently change or is it only the products packaging being different ?
    The same. Looks like they have changed the packaging since the last time I bought it, but it is the same formula..

8. Nice results. I Might have to give it a shot since I'm cutting. Can't go wrong with getting stronger while cutting weight. Formestane and atd used to give me results like that as well but they are gone.

9. Are you guys finding alphadex anywhere online yet? I know they are working on releasing it in the new packaging soon but its sold out everywhere that i see.

10. A quick search finds it on backorder or out of stock at most locations so they are probably all waiting for the new packaging. Thats what I found

11. I've been having trouble locating it as well. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

12. I don't see it currently available anywhere either..

13. I'm in the same boat. I've been looking for it too.

14. Found a backorder at 50% off, waiting to see how long the backorder is for.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I don't see it currently available anywhere either..
    I contacted them yesterday. It's not available anywhere and won't be for a little while. I wouldn't hold your breath. However, magnitropin is available. Does anyone have experience with the efficacy of magnitropin?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    I contacted them yesterday. It's not available anywhere and won't be for a little while. I wouldn't hold your breath. However, magnitropin is available. Does anyone have experience with the efficacy of magnitropin?
    Thanks for the inside info. Seems that things are taking way longer to get back in full swing than they initially claimed.
    I for one am a huge fan of Magnitropin. You can read some comments about it here...

Magnitropin is back!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Thanks for the inside info. Seems that things are taking way longer to get back in full swing than they initially claimed.
    I for one am a huge fan of Magnitropin. You can read some comments about it here...

Magnitropin is back!
    How many months can I take this, found it for dirt cheap.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    You can buy Alphadex from the UK for 39.

19. bb had alphadex on backorder and now you can't order it lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. review on Myokem alphadex
    By yosefmax88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 02:04 PM
  2. Anabolic Pump..10lbs in 10 days..on a cut????? WTF
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 04:13 PM
  3. Losing fat like I am on crack -- JonesersRX7