I'am on Myokem Alphadex..wtf?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'am at the end of my 10 weeks cutting phase with a very strict low carb diet and 1000 calories below my maintenance.
I have not lost any strength but I haven't gain any strenght either, until last week.
4 weeks ago I started Alphadex to get harder and drop some water and when I came to week 3 my strenght went through the roof, I thought this was only temporarily but in the gym today I could even put on more weights
than I had last week with the same exercises.
With no ph/aas on cut I've never seen anything like this with a such big calorie deficit and very low on carbs.
Does anyone have the same experience with Alphadex?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea how to tag, but Ricky10 mentioned loving this Alphadex!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no idea how to tag, but Ricky10 mentioned loving this Alphadex!
Oh you definitely figured it out...haha!

Yeah, Alphadex is one of the winners out there for sure! Always a great experience. Pairs up well with Magnitropin, or some of the other top (-)-epi products. It also makes a nice addition to K1NGS BLOOD...

I mostly enjoy the vascularity, muscle fullness, pumps, dryness, and libido enhancement I gain from Alphadex. I can't really say it directly contributed to any strength gains for me, but this is not the first time I have seen someone make this claim. Extra water intake is a good idea with this one...it kind of dries everything out.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh you definitely figured it out...haha!

Yeah, Alphadex is one of the winners out there for sure! Always a great experience. Pairs up well with Magnitropin, or some of the other top (-)-epi products. It also makes a nice addition to K1NGS BLOOD...

I mostly enjoy the vascularity, muscle fullness, pumps, dryness, and libido enhancement I gain from Alphadex. I can't really say it directly contributed to any strength gains for me, but this is not the first time I have seen someone make this claim. Extra water intake is a good idea with this one...it kind of dries everything out.
Ye there was a thread a little while ago about how good alphadex was, dam another on my 2 to list!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did the formula recently change or is it only the products packaging being different ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did the formula recently change or is it only the products packaging being different ?
The same. Looks like they have changed the packaging since the last time I bought it, but it is the same formula..

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice results. I Might have to give it a shot since I'm cutting. Can't go wrong with getting stronger while cutting weight. Formestane and atd used to give me results like that as well but they are gone.

Vinny82

Awards
Are you guys finding alphadex anywhere online yet? I know they are working on releasing it in the new packaging soon but its sold out everywhere that i see.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A quick search finds it on backorder or out of stock at most locations so they are probably all waiting for the new packaging. Thats what I found

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I've been having trouble locating it as well. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't see it currently available anywhere either..

Canuckguy

Awards
I'm in the same boat. I've been looking for it too.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found a backorder at 50% off, waiting to see how long the backorder is for.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I don't see it currently available anywhere either..
I contacted them yesterday. It's not available anywhere and won't be for a little while. I wouldn't hold your breath. However, magnitropin is available. Does anyone have experience with the efficacy of magnitropin?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I contacted them yesterday. It's not available anywhere and won't be for a little while. I wouldn't hold your breath. However, magnitropin is available. Does anyone have experience with the efficacy of magnitropin?
Thanks for the inside info. Seems that things are taking way longer to get back in full swing than they initially claimed.
I for one am a huge fan of Magnitropin. You can read some comments about it here...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/295693-magnitropin-back.html

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can buy Alphadex from the UK for £39.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bb had alphadex on backorder and now you can't order it lol