Bulkin stack

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Hey can anyone tell me the best bulking stack going for a natty I'm 19 been training for 2.5 years got a structured plan but require a supplement to aid in my goals for gaining mass. I'm 6ft 2 so mass on arms doesn't look as bigg I want to get more on it

Thanks

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey can anyone tell me the best bulking stack going for a natty I'm 19 been training for 2.5 years got a structured plan but require a supplement to aid in my goals for gaining mass. I'm 6ft 2 so mass on arms doesn't look as bigg I want to get more on it

Thanks
Definitely make sure Creatine Monohydrate is a part of it. It's safe at your age and has a TON of science behind it. SNS has it for super cheap and the 1.2kilo will last week over a year.

As far as other "stacks" I'd just invest in some quality protein powders and maybe some preworkout powder. Seems simple and kind of boring but it works. As far as supplements go that's all the more I really use in the off season. I'll use SNS L-Leucine Post workout with my creatine monohydrate and SNS Glycophase before bed and some carb meals to keep insulin sensitivity.

Adding size when your younger isn't rocket science. Eat well and balanced, train hard, sleep and take creatine lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
#1 - creatine. you can find a year's worth of monohydrate for like $12 from SNS on certain sites or oyu can go with hcl which some people like better as its smaller doses and potentially less fluid retention.

#2 - SNS Xgels (arachidonic acid) - studied, proven, and simple (dose 50 workout days then take a break) stacks really well with other natty anabolics like Anabeta elite or Alphamax

#3 - SNS Growth factor XT (natty anabolic/sleep/recovery aid) - this stuff will knock you out and is intended to help increase your natural recovery. pairs really well with xgels since they compliment eachother in terms of greater damage (xgels) and greater recovery (GFXT).

If you want/have $, throw in some focus xt and/or some bulk citrulline/agamatine for a pre workout boost and you'll have all bases covered.

Jflynny18

Jflynny18

Awards
Thanks guys will look into getting the products

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#1 - creatine. you can find a year's worth of monohydrate for like $12 from SNS on certain sites or oyu can go with hcl which some people like better as its smaller doses and potentially less fluid retention.

#2 - SNS Xgels (arachidonic acid) - studied, proven, and simple (dose 50 workout days then take a break) stacks really well with other natty anabolics like Anabeta elite or Alphamax

#3 - SNS Growth factor XT (natty anabolic/sleep/recovery aid) - this stuff will knock you out and is intended to help increase your natural recovery. pairs really well with xgels since they compliment eachother in terms of greater damage (xgels) and greater recovery (GFXT).

If you want/have $, throw in some focus xt and/or some bulk citrulline/agamatine for a pre workout boost and you'll have all bases covered.
I've gotta say, I wish that I had optimized my sleep when I was nineteen. Heck, I still wish it. Great stack recommendation here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've gotta say, I wish that I had optimized my sleep when I was nineteen. Heck, I still wish it. Great stack recommendation here.
ha so do I. i know its holding me back and I still stay up way too late every single night. #netflixproblems

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This post should be a sticky! To add to this, a natty anabolic such as epicatechin would certainly help. CEL EPIPLEX is a no prop epi product. You know exactly how much you are getting.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1,2,3 that would be an awesome stack. Maybe look into x gels and anabeta elite to stack as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your age, I would only use the staples along with something like ArA. That will get you a long way. Eat like a horse, train hard and take your staple supplements and you are set my friend.