vascularity + goodis?

henm

Awards
hello guys
im looking for Healthy supplement + vascularity
i drink everymorning protein shake and added caffeine for wake up :)

there is maybe a supp i can add or take daily to make more vascularity?
i think thats best will be multi vitamine that maybe have vascularity blend also

tnx guys!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
vascularity truly revolves around low body fat levels, however nitric oxide boosters like PlasmaJet, HemaVO2 max, and Hemavol will all help increase vascularity

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
low body fat
adequate water & Carbs
Good dose of sodium

Then you can use that in conjunction with hydromax(glycerol), citrulline, agmatine, and nitrates to get a good pump & Vascularity

henm

Awards
tnx a lot!
how is bsn nitrix??? a lot of pills :(
compare to PlasmaJet

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nitrix is an awful overpriced product, go with PlasmaJet if you're picking between the two.

But given your use case, taken every morning when you wake up with coffee, I'm not sure many products are going to do a lot for you.

Most pump products are going to shine when enhancing the pump you were already getting from a good workout. Few are going to increase vascularity to a noticable extent outside of that context.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I was never a fan of nitrix either. I think powdered products for pumps/vascularity seem to work better IMO. High Volume and Vasomax are always my go-to's to increase vascularity and get a good pump. And as mentioned above, carbs and sodium will help a lot too. You could consider adding in a GDA or nutrient partitioner before higher carb meals. These products can help shuttle nutrients into your blood to be utilized better by the body, which can improve vascularity. I would check out Slinmax, solid GDA supplement with properly dosed servings and solid profile