1-Andro, 4-Andro - Are these good? Good deal or not?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering they only dose it at 130 mg per serving when the studied dosage of 1 andro is 330 mg, I would say no. Many other brands will provide much better dosing for at or near the same price per bottle. Checkout the dosing on the Olympus UK andro line. As far as the actual compounds, yes they are great for beginners imo. I'm seasoned and I still use 1 andro as a non-methylated stacker in my advanced cycles.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! The problem is I'm born 1998 haha.
Well I definitely would not recommend a prohormone at this age. Cycling suppressive compounds at this age could have some serious negative side effects on your endocrine system in the future.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Okay. Thanks for the help. What time should I take it?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The compounds themselves are great.

RedCon claims to be using the liposomal delivery system, which if that's actually the case would possibly lower the necessary dose somewhat.

If you can get it at a comparable price/mg as other 1-DHEA/4-DHEA products, go for it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay. Thanks for the help. What time should I take it?
Your test levels are still at their highest up until about 21. No reason to suppress yourself at your age.
I didnt touch anything hormonal until age 27 or 28.

Most people would agree its best to wait until you are at least 25

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your test levels are still at their highest up until about 21. No reason to suppress yourself at your age.
I didnt touch anything hormonal until age 27 or 28.

Most people would agree its best to wait until you are at least 25
There's actually a fair number of studies in controlled settings where steroids were applied non-therapeutically (i.e. specifically for hypertrophy related study, and not as treatment for a disease) safely to people as young as 18.

Not that I advise young people or people in general to use steroids, but applied in an informed and monitored way the risks are vastly overstated.

That of course doesn't make them non-existent.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Back in 2006 I ran my first PH cycle. It was a 3 week stack with Ergopharm 1AD/Dermabolics 4Derm. I remembering gaining 12-15 pounds while losing body fat on a high protein/low carb eating plan. I was also using the 4derm sparingly. I would love to run this cycle again, using the 4derm properly.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in 2006 I ran my first PH cycle. It was a 3 week stack with Ergopharm 1AD/Dermabolics 4Derm. I remembering gaining 12-15 pounds while losing body fat on a high protein/low carb eating plan. I was also using the 4derm sparingly. I would love to run this cycle again, using the 4derm properly.
1-AD was really goood sh*t.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Damn, so many say I should wait at least another 2 years? Im 19. But you say its just as safe now?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Those are great deals and my advice is to stay away from 4-DHEA for anyone under 21. The whole reason for the "21" rating is the closing of growth plates that comes with estrogen. 4-DHEA can and does convert into estrogen so it's not advisable for anyone under 21 but 1-DHEA doesn't convert into estrogen at all, so if you want to use a prohormone under 21 please make sure it's 1-DHEA only!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, so many say I should wait at least another 2 years? Im 19. But you say its just as safe now?
No, that's not what I said.

The fact that you interpreted what I said to mean that is a very strong indicator that you aren't going to take a steroid cycle responsibly and have no idea what you're getting into.

Steroids are a serious decision

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Dr. Rand McClean advises against using anything that impacts the HPTA until the age of 26 or so. That's when he says all development of that system is probably complete, and least likely to be impacted by hormonal drugs.

You can watch hours of him and get it right from the horses mouth (on all PED topics), on Muscle Insider's YouTube channel.