Anabolic Pump(Closest product to it?)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently used an older bottle of this, and felt like it gave good pumps and helped lean me out with extra carbs.

Ive tried other products which are popular, but none have worked this well for me.

It seems hard to find, whats the closest thing to it?

Thanks

bb333

Awards
  • Established
-300mg NA-R-ALA every morning fasting!
-2 apple vinegar sprouts during main meals
- the cinnamon to season it!

Soon I will try Glycolog.

In the past I tried the I-Load of prosupps, great!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I miss anabolic pump and recompadrol! I honestly haven't seen anything close to it yet. Predator may be next on my list.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently used an older bottle of this, and felt like it gave good pumps and helped lean me out with extra carbs.

Ive tried other products which are popular, but none have worked this well for me.

Thanks
SlinMax would be a great replacement. If you were to ask about specific ingredients to make your own GDA, people would suggest agmatine, Ba-r-ala and berberine. You would see other ingredients as well, but from similar threads, those are the ingredients I see most. SlinMax has all three of those, at required dosages and other ingredients to add in glucose metabolism. With 2 caps, I can eat a carb heavy meal and not feel any bloating. Also, the food pumps are incredible. If you are already fairly lean and vascular, you should become more vascular with a high carb meal.

Nutriverse has it for 20% off when you add it to your cart plus you can save 5% more with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/slinmax/

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Predator is the best GDA On the market right now. Do yourself a favor and buy it..It tops the old AP, Slinmax, Glycophase etc...
Easily worth every penny of your money and matches the OG Recompadrol if not better.
pyrobatt BloodManor

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predator is the best GDA On the market right now. Do yourself a favor and buy it..It tops the old AP, Slinmax, Glycophase etc...
Easily worth every penny of your money and matches the OG Recompadrol if not better.
pyrobatt BloodManor
Thank you for the kind words as always

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
On top of that you could use Olympia45 on their site which brings Predator to 21.99

bb333

Awards
  • Established
pyrobatt BloodManor
Glycolog has a better profile.
Have you ever tried?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Glycolog has a better profile.
Have you ever tried?
Yes. Predator is still better, at least in my experience. Then again a lot of people who bought predator on here have had similar experience as myself.
Predator I was able to add 300-400 kcals, got leaner, and was losing weight and recomping.

I only felt this before on the OG Recompadrol (RIP), Slinsane (Evomuse) But glycolog, RPG (Redcon) ap (USP) , slinmax (Performax), slinsane, Assassinate (OL) glycophase (SNS), transform (Myokem).. Trust me I have probably tried all the GDA's out there.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slintensity has been my favorite...but the old slin slan was good too

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Predator is still better, at least in my experience. Then again a lot of people who bought predator on here have had similar experience as myself.
Predator I was able to add 300-400 kcals, got leaner, and was losing weight and recomping.

I only felt this before on the OG Recompadrol (RIP), Slinsane (Evomuse) But glycolog, RPG (Redcon) ap (USP) , slinmax (Performax), slinsane, Assassinate (OL) glycophase (SNS), transform (Myokem).. Trust me I have probably tried all the GDA's out there.
The effects you are talking about, I'm just seeing them with 200mg of na-r-ala every morning, and I'm honestly excited.

Predator does not contain na-r-ala ... and this I'm sorry ...

Glycolog contains it, and I'm inclined to use it.

I load the times I've tried, and I was surprised, I think this is also great.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The effects you are talking about, I'm just seeing them with 200mg of na-r-ala every morning, and I'm honestly excited.

Glycopher contains it, and I'm inclined to use it.

I load the times I've tried, and I was surprised, I think this is also great.
So how can you grade or judge a product without trying it? Just because it does not contain 1 ingredient?
Get a bottle give it a try and report back. You may be surprised at how much you enjoy or react to it.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
So how can you grade or judge a product without trying it? Just because it does not contain 1 ingredient?
Get a bottle give it a try and report back. You may be surprised at how much you enjoy or react to it.
You're right, I understand what you say.
In this case I can trust your feedback.
I'm afraid to lose 1 month in a vacuum. If I buy Predator, I do not buy na-r-ala. So I have to hope that I am also happy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're right, I understand what you say.
In this case I can trust your feedback.
I'm afraid to lose 1 month in a vacuum. If I buy Predator, I do not buy na-r-ala. So I have to hope that I am also happy.
Its $21.99 a bottle if you use their current discount. In 1 month your not going to make or break your physique by using a GDA, so its not like its really going to make such a drastic impact in the grand scheme of things.

Better yet... If you start taking Predator and you don't respond well to it, I will buy the rest of the bottle off you or trade you for a bottle of a GDA I have on hand. That fair?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glycolog contains it, and I'm inclined to use it.
NA-R-ALA does have good GDA properties but it is not selective to stimulating and sensitizing muscle tissues, it also stimulates and sensitizes adipose (fat) tissue. Banaba Leaf and Berberine are more lean tissue selective, Predator contains both of these in fairly decent doses

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what is interesting, I have used others on the market and I just haven't felt like I noticed anything.

Slintensity (Evomuse) - I love the brand, but didn't notice much but I mainly used it for cheat meals.
Assassinate (OL) - Actually I enjoyed this, but not PWO. I just took it with carb meals and felt like I leaned out extra with no changes.

AP - I use this PWO, PWO and generally with carb meals when I remembered. It didn't make me feel weird, or anything and I just felt like the extra 100g of carbs from rice cakes actually make me stronger/leaner. It could just be timing, or maybe i made changes elsewhere.

I will look into the other options!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution Slims I just have to try ;)
People respond and react differently to different things, you just have to find out what works for you. It's all about trial and error.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
People respond and react differently to different things, you just have to find out what works for you. It's all about trial and error.
Bingo.
Shooting down something because it doesn't have what you want on paper does not always tell the final story. You can't judge a book by its cover just by reading the label. Give it a run, see how you respond, and go from there.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In terms of profile, Slinmax is the best GDA currently.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On top of that you could use Olympia45 on their site which brings Predator to 21.99
I missed it when it was on BOGO with a code ?

Unfortunately being Australian ordering direct from a company is rarely worth it, as the postage costs are always super high :(

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, and with the sale price at Nutriverse it's basically a no brainer. Others might be slightly cheaper, however the open lable of SlinMax speaks for itself.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
SlinMax would be a great replacement. If you were to ask about specific ingredients to make your own GDA, people would suggest agmatine, Ba-r-ala and berberine. You would see other ingredients as well, but from similar threads, those are the ingredients I see most. SlinMax has all three of those, at required dosages and other ingredients to add in glucose metabolism. With 2 caps, I can eat a carb heavy meal and not feel any bloating. Also, the food pumps are incredible. If you are already fairly lean and vascular, you should become more vascular with a high carb meal.

Nutriverse has it for 20% off when you add it to your cart plus you can save 5% more with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/slinmax/
Agreed, and with the sale price at Nutriverse it's basically a no brainer. Others might be slightly cheaper, however the open lable of SlinMax speaks for itself.
In for a forth SlinMax recommendation :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Glycophase is a solid choice for daily/regular use as its effective and cost efficient. For big cheats, I either double dose or as others have said, Predator works well. I don't think anything has ever filled me out/pumped me up quite like AP tho. I could take it after a few days of low carbs and carb up and would literally look like I gained 20lb of mass... stuff is great for that but as far as actual imapct on cheats, it was just slightly above avg for that. Better cost:impact as far as taht regard goes.

OG Recompadrol is still the GOAT IMO.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Glycophase is a solid choice for daily/regular use as its effective and cost efficient. For big cheats, I either double dose or as others have said, Predator works well. I don't think anything has ever filled me out/pumped me up quite like AP tho. I could take it after a few days of low carbs and carb up and would literally look like I gained 20lb of mass... stuff is great for that but as far as actual imapct on cheats, it was just slightly above avg for that. Better cost:impact as far as taht regard goes.

Is it difficult to find the 2 ingredients from AP?

Why was recomp discontinued?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Not difficult to find the ingredients (just Banaba and Berberine) but due to the blend/extract you can't guarantee its the same. Glycophase actually contains both (plus 2 others - Fenugreek and Gymnema Sylvestre extracts) of the ingredients from it.

Recomp was DC'd when Zach sold the company. Rumors that its being brought back out sometime in the near future under a new brand (with some slight additions)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Not difficult to find the ingredients (just Banaba and Berberine) but due to the blend/extract you can't guarantee its the same. Glycophase actually contains both (plus 2 others - Fenugreek and Gymnema Sylvestre extracts) of the ingredients from it.

Recomp was DC'd when Zach sold the company. Rumors that its being brought back out sometime in the near future under a new brand (with some slight additions)

bb333

Awards
  • Established

AP = ?
Predator?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
nothing comes close, One is University studied in men that workout and all others are not....

Should be out by end of the year.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Pump is/was great. I use a similar product, 500 mg berberine and 24mg banaba leaf with similar results.

Would look forward to a new release, impossible to find anabolic pump here

bb333

Awards
  • Established
There it is! I'm trying it from yesterday ... I'll let you know if it's a valid product ... I'm around 500gr of carbohydrates a day.
Anabolic Pump!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
There it is! I'm trying it from yesterday ... I'll let you know if it's a valid product ... I'm around 500gr of carbohydrates a day.
Anabolic Pump!
Used yesterday and today.
Diarrhea!
Hopefully I will pass ... the body needs to get used to it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Used yesterday and today.
Diarrhea!
Hopefully I will pass ... the body needs to get used to it.
ah the good ol "anabolic dump"... the OG version was NOTORIOUS for causing green sharts and dangerous situations haha

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
I remember "Yellow gold" when it first came out, got great pump and fullness out of that (YG), then nothing when YG was re-released and later on nothing much from AP.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I remember "Yellow gold" when it first came out, got great pump and fullness out of that (YG), then nothing when YG was re-released and later on nothing much from AP.
mmm Are you saying that it has been reformulated?

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
mmm Are you saying that it has been reformulated?
No I have no idea, could have been my diet at the time or something else, I just remember it like that, it was some years ago,

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I still have a tub of this laying around, worse tasting powder I've ever experienced in my life.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Just taken a pill ... in 20 minutes I eat ...
we hope well :D

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bingo.
Shooting down something because it doesn't have what you want on paper does not always tell the final story. You can't judge a book by its cover just by reading the label. Give it a run, see how you respond, and go from there.
Unfortunately this is true...but it shouldn't be. The label should tell us exactly which products are superior, but when we're dealing with an industry that is well known to house dishonest scumbags (under-dosing, not putting certain ingredients in the bottle, etc), this has become a sad truth. The thiefs and liars have ruined it for all the good companies that would never do those things.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately this is true...but it shouldn't be. The label should tell us exactly which products are superior, but when we're dealing with an industry that is well known to house dishonest scumbags (under-dosing, not putting certain ingredients in the bottle, etc), this has become a sad truth. The thiefs and liars have ruined it for all the good companies that would never do those things.
its bigger than that though as certain extracts and specific ingredients will treat each individual differently... simply saying one formula is "perfect" for "everyone" will just never be true unfortunately just due to body chemistry

bb333

Awards
  • Established
All right!
today I took 2 Anabolic pump, no stomach problem!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I still have a tub of this laying around, worse tasting powder I've ever experienced in my life.
o yea, yellow gold was that and everyone was drinking it at the time. that was almost 10 years ago...miss those days