Anabolic Pump(Closest product to it?)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. SNS Glycophase is a solid choice for daily/regular use as its effective and cost efficient. For big cheats, I either double dose or as others have said, Predator works well. I don't think anything has ever filled me out/pumped me up quite like AP tho. I could take it after a few days of low carbs and carb up and would literally look like I gained 20lb of mass... stuff is great for that but as far as actual imapct on cheats, it was just slightly above avg for that. Better cost:impact as far as taht regard goes.

OG Recompadrol is still the GOAT IMO.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    SNS Glycophase is a solid choice for daily/regular use as its effective and cost efficient. For big cheats, I either double dose or as others have said, Predator works well. I don't think anything has ever filled me out/pumped me up quite like AP tho. I could take it after a few days of low carbs and carb up and would literally look like I gained 20lb of mass... stuff is great for that but as far as actual imapct on cheats, it was just slightly above avg for that. Better cost:impact as far as taht regard goes.

Is it difficult to find the 2 ingredients from AP?

Why was recomp discontinued?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

Not difficult to find the ingredients (just Banaba and Berberine) but due to the blend/extract you can't guarantee its the same. Glycophase actually contains both (plus 2 others - Fenugreek and Gymnema Sylvestre extracts) of the ingredients from it.

Recomp was DC'd when Zach sold the company. Rumors that its being brought back out sometime in the near future under a new brand (with some slight additions)

4. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post

Not difficult to find the ingredients (just Banaba and Berberine) but due to the blend/extract you can't guarantee its the same. Glycophase actually contains both (plus 2 others - Fenugreek and Gymnema Sylvestre extracts) of the ingredients from it.

Recomp was DC'd when Zach sold the company. Rumors that its being brought back out sometime in the near future under a new brand (with some slight additions)

5. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    SNS Glycophase is a solid choice for daily/regular use as its effective and cost efficient. For big cheats, I either double dose or as others have said, Predator works well. I don't think anything has ever filled me out/pumped me up quite like AP tho. I could take it after a few days of low carbs and carb up and would literally look like I gained 20lb of mass... stuff is great for that but as far as actual imapct on cheats, it was just slightly above avg for that. Better cost:impact as far as taht regard goes.

AP = ?
    Predator?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    AP = ?
    Predator?
    USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    Chaos and Pain Predator

7. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    Chaos and Pain Predator
    The latest version of Anabolic Pump is valid?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    The latest version of Anabolic Pump is valid?
    If you have a bottle that is not expired then sure. It has been DC for quite some time.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Recently used an older bottle of this, and felt like it gave good pumps and helped lean me out with extra carbs.

Ive tried other products which are popular, but none have worked this well for me.

It seems hard to find, whats the closest thing to it?

Thanks
    nothing comes close, One is University studied in men that workout and all others are not....

Should be out by end of the year.

10. Anabolic Pump is/was great. I use a similar product, 500 mg berberine and 24mg banaba leaf with similar results.

Would look forward to a new release, impossible to find anabolic pump here

11. There it is! I'm trying it from yesterday ... I'll let you know if it's a valid product ... I'm around 500gr of carbohydrates a day.
    Anabolic Pump!

12. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    There it is! I'm trying it from yesterday ... I'll let you know if it's a valid product ... I'm around 500gr of carbohydrates a day.
    Anabolic Pump!
    Used yesterday and today.
    Diarrhea!
    Hopefully I will pass ... the body needs to get used to it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Diarrhea!
    ah the good ol "anabolic dump"... the OG version was NOTORIOUS for causing green sharts and dangerous situations haha
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Diarrhea!
    Is the product expired? AP was produced so long ago....
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Is the product expired? AP was produced so long ago....
    No! Novembre 2018!

16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    ah the good ol "anabolic dump"... the OG version was NOTORIOUS for causing green sharts and dangerous situations haha
    hopefully you will pass!
    I'll see tomorrow (third day)

17. I remember "Yellow gold" when it first came out, got great pump and fullness out of that (YG), then nothing when YG was re-released and later on nothing much from AP.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    I remember "Yellow gold" when it first came out, got great pump and fullness out of that (YG), then nothing when YG was re-released and later on nothing much from AP.
    mmm Are you saying that it has been reformulated?

19. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    mmm Are you saying that it has been reformulated?
    No I have no idea, could have been my diet at the time or something else, I just remember it like that, it was some years ago,

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    I remember "Yellow gold" when it first came out, got great pump and fullness out of that (YG), then nothing when YG was re-released and later on nothing much from AP.
    I think I still have a tub of this laying around, worse tasting powder I've ever experienced in my life.

21. Just taken a pill ... in 20 minutes I eat ...
    we hope well

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Bingo.
    Shooting down something because it doesn't have what you want on paper does not always tell the final story. You can't judge a book by its cover just by reading the label. Give it a run, see how you respond, and go from there.
    Unfortunately this is true...but it shouldn't be. The label should tell us exactly which products are superior, but when we're dealing with an industry that is well known to house dishonest scumbags (under-dosing, not putting certain ingredients in the bottle, etc), this has become a sad truth. The thiefs and liars have ruined it for all the good companies that would never do those things.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Unfortunately this is true...but it shouldn't be. The label should tell us exactly which products are superior, but when we're dealing with an industry that is well known to house dishonest scumbags (under-dosing, not putting certain ingredients in the bottle, etc), this has become a sad truth. The thiefs and liars have ruined it for all the good companies that would never do those things.
    its bigger than that though as certain extracts and specific ingredients will treat each individual differently... simply saying one formula is "perfect" for "everyone" will just never be true unfortunately just due to body chemistry

24. All right!
    today I took 2 Anabolic pump, no stomach problem!

25. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I think I still have a tub of this laying around, worse tasting powder I've ever experienced in my life.
    o yea, yellow gold was that and everyone was drinking it at the time. that was almost 10 years ago...miss those days
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats the closest product to this Ingredient Profile..
    By RealBigga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 01:42 PM
  2. Anabolic Pump How long to see results?
    By Lotto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 08:49 AM