Fat Burners

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, it's been awhile. I stopped posting a few months back for the most part, but I was wondering if there are any new fat burners that people enjoy these days? Looking at both stim and non-stim options. Thanks!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Lipodrene Elite by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is pretty new. It's my favorite so far.
IMG_1541.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit-Repost

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a stim option, OxyMax XT is one that gets good reviews, feedback, and is suggested by other forum users. Not only is it a great fat burner, but it also provides users with a good amount of appetite control, with only a single capsule. Also, OxyMax XT contains Eria Jarensis extract which gives users a feeling of euphoria that lasts a good 3-4 hours with just a single cap, Not only do you get energy from the caffeine, but the EJ extract does as well and has a feel good aspect to it as well.

Perhaps the best ingredient in OxyMax XT, from a cutting standpoint, is the 50mg of forskolin which helps create lean mass and improves fat metabolism.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting set of ingredients. Is that 50mg of 10% forskolin, or is that what the 10% forskolin ends up coming out to? I'll have to do research on the Caralluma Fimbriata though.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting set of ingredients. Is that 50mg of 10% forskolin, or is that what the 10% forskolin ends up coming out to? I'll have to do research on the Caralluma Fimbriata though.
Label is wrong. lol. 50mg at 95% Forskolin (Work your way up to more if you wish) Our 3 bottle option is on special.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The above is good info and others have already recommended top notch fat burners. I'd look into org norcodrene and shift by pes as well.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The above is good info and others have already recommended top notch fat burners. I'd look into org norcodrene and shift by pes as well.
I've been looking for a non-stim fat burner and Shift has sparked my interest, especially with the inclusion of Forskolin.
What are the thermo and fat loss effects like?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, SNS CLA xtreme is worth looking into. Stimulant free fat loss and a healthy lipid profile are the effects from this. It can be stacked with any of the aforementioned products.