Aroline Hydrobromide?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know what this actually is? Just got a pre through and seen it in the label. Cant gather any details from google about it.

When i bought this pre it never stated this on the website.. Infact about 3 different ingredients from what was stated! Will see how well it works though

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not entirely sure but i'm in to see what others have to say.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Betal Nut. Do a search - tons of posts on it after Kai Greene's (well, the one he got paid to put his name on) supplement came out with it. How many other companies are using it? Not m(any) - ask yourself why :D

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Pre is nothing special anyway.. Tried it earlier.. Just another tub of fancy names.. Whats going on with good pre's these days? Ive used so many good one's but thier banned in no time.. Suppose they were all scattered with 'other' extras. Aww well ?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Betal Nut. Do a search - tons of posts on it after Kai Greene's (well, the one he got paid to put his name on) supplement came out with it. How many other companies are using it? Not m(any) - ask yourself why :D
This. There have been quite a few threads/discussions about it here. There's just no convincing reason to use it IMO. There are better stims out there that don't carry the same potential risk. Even if it's only a potential risk, why risk it with all the other options out there?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang, everyone stole my thunder....what they said.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's arecoline with some label magic to pretend it's not arecoline and get around the U.S. and Canada's import bans on arecoline...a carcinogen.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Anyone know what this actually is? Just got a pre through and seen it in the label. Cant gather any details from google about it.

When i bought this pre it never stated this on the website.. Infact about 3 different ingredients from what was stated! Will see how well it works though

Thanks
Arecoline has a nice effect. I only use it on occasion. It's unique that it works on the non nicotinic ACH receptors.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auslifter Supplements 109