Follidrone 2.0 dosing, in 3 different scenarios

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I was researching into dosing Follidrone 2.0 and it taking it per label instructions seems best, which is refreshing to read.

My question regards how to dose this given certain scenarios which may not work out per instructions. "1 cap in morning, 2 caps preworkout". Of course this seems to be with food.

My typical day consists of 4 meals. First meal 2 hours after waking up and each following meal typically about 3 hours and 20 minutes following the previous.

With that being said I also typically workout after my second meal so following the instructions would be easy. 1 Cap first meal, 2 caps second meal, head to work out.

--How would one dose F2.0 if they only have 1 meal before working out? Would dosing 2 caps with your "morning" meal before your workout then 1 cap later following your workout in your next meal work best?

--Also,what would be the best way dose F2.0 if you were working out first thing in the morning fasted?

--Just curious, is there any best way in dosing this in regards to the meals you take it with? As in 20 minutes before taking in food, taken with food at the same time, or 20 minutes after?

Thank you

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Doesn't matter man. Ive used 5 bottles of FD2 and timing doesn't matter as much as you're putting into it. Just take 2 pre workout and whenever you take your other pill will not make any huge difference. Ive even experimented taking all 3 pre workout a few times. Saw no added benefit from that.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very user dependent. I could use 2 caps fasted PWO and be fine. Others would dose it around their carb meals. Just be mindful of how your feeling and keep some carbs close by.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For Follidrone 2.0 as long as you're consistently taking it at the proper dosage it doesn't matter when you take it imo.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't matter man. Ive used 5 bottles of FD2 and timing doesn't matter as much as you're putting into it. Just take 2 pre workout and whenever you take your other pill will not make any huge difference. Ive even experimented taking all 3 pre workout a few times. Saw no added benefit from that.
Very user dependent. I could use 2 caps fasted PWO and be fine. Others would dose it around their carb meals. Just be mindful of how your feeling and keep some carbs close by.
For Follidrone 2.0 as long as you're consistently taking it at the proper dosage it doesn't matter when you take it imo.
Thank you all for the help.

It's 20% off at Nutriverse if anyone cares ;)

AM5 saves an additional 5% as well
Nutriverse is actually where I just purchased it from. :)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Take 2 caps with first meal then the other cap 6-8 hours later.
Fasted: 2 caps pre workout but drink some carbs intra incase of hypo symptoms.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Does it make any sense for a first day of dosing to take two just as a starting point. I got the product today, or does it make more sense to just start tomorrow and get all three pills in?

Ray Donovan

Awards
Does it make any sense for a first day of dosing to take two just as a starting point. I got the product today, or does it make more sense to just start tomorrow and get all three pills in?
You’re overthinking it. If I was you I’d take 1 pill the first day to make sure there’s no adverse reactions.

Or be like me and start with 3. My first dose was early in the day though.