Cutting Supplement

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Hey guys! Whatsup!? Im at around 78-80kgs right now, I want to lean out to around 72kg or maybe 70kg, depending on how I look. I'll be in single digit bodyfat most likely. I don't want to go lower, because I'm natural and don't want to lose muscle. I'll go on my first cycle once I've got done burning the fat, so I can see the gains more and know what I'm working with. I'll post pics if u guys want to, but I wanna know of supplememts that helps burning fat. I'm usinh Mesomorph which helps a lot but I don't want to eat under 2k kcal... Any advice would be helpful. I'm thinking about clen, but is it worth it? Thx!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried and true stack is the ECA stack. You can stack it with a no stim fat burner such as SNS LEAN EDGE, CLA, raspberry ketones, TTA500, etc. Serious Nutrition Solutions is the go to bulk supplement company here on AM. Cost effective prices at proper doses.

agnos

agnos

Awards
L-carnatine stacked with a thermo id say best bet

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Thanks! Im 174.5 cm, small legs haha. Pretty lean, big bench 140kg and some other good lifts. Im 19

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
What do u guys think about pro hormones? Like I dont think Ill be able to have needles n stuff at my house, so PHs would def be better. But ive heard its so toxic for the liver. Is it true? Or a myth? Or was true years ago but not todays supplement? What if I tried PHs for a few cycles only and then moved on to the real deal? And what stuff is the best, if I want to keep most of the gains when Im off for a long time? Like some stuff are strong and hit u hard but are hard tp recover from, but some stuff are mild and u keep more? Or am I totally wrong? Maybe stack upp IGF-1 with the PCT too? What do u guys think? Glad for all help!

agnos

agnos

Awards
I use sarms and i can say they are king.. ligandrol and mk-77 are my gotos.. be patient with mk it will take a good 6 months for you to see results it puts your igf 1 leveles through the roof also your gh levels so recovery and lean massis the result no sides either because dont aromatize

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
What are sarms? And do U cycle off and on using PCT? Which supplement with MK-77? Any different than MK-677?

agnos

agnos

Awards
Nah havnt needed pct and sorry forgot the 6 so no the same ?

agnos

agnos

Awards
Selective androgen receptors makes sure what yo want goes were you want it instead of free roaming in blood

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
I'll look into it! And what do u mean with not needing it? Dont u lose ur balls lol

agnos

agnos

Awards
Haha nah i personally didnt get any supression but some people may iv read just a light armi at the end or somthing should be sweet!

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Armi? Armidex? Haha? Can u link ut stuff to me, did u get results

agnos

agnos

Awards
Yeah no worries strength basically doubled and 12kg lean mass no loss after finished i went from 67 to 79kg 12 weeks havnt lost any gains and its been 3 weeks since on

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you mean its insane that someone who is 67kg would be running a SARM cycle right? dude would have made gains running an extra chicken breast a day.

haha i like the advice above you don't need to move on to these things, but if you choose to you have a **** tonne of research to do before you do, because the information posted in here is not a reliable source by any means. FWIW Yes you do need to run PCT after SARM's (particularly LGD).

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At your age just diet and lift heavy - do not touch anything hormonal yet.

I enjoy red sky by Choas and Pain. It's amazing at killing my appetite and give me the needed energy on a cut.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lmao at the dude saying you don't need PCT after SARMs and a 12 week oral cycle! LOL. Don't give advice to anyone ever...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with a stim+non stim.

For non stims, check out SNS TTA-500, Lean Edge, and Reduce XT

For stims, my go to is EC all day!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys! Whatsup!? Im at around 78-80kgs right now, I want to lean out to around 72kg or maybe 70kg, depending on how I look. I'll be in single digit bodyfat most likely. I don't want to go lower, because I'm natural and don't want to lose muscle. I'll go on my first cycle once I've got done burning the fat, so I can see the gains more and know what I'm working with. I'll post pics if u guys want to, but I wanna know of supplememts that helps burning fat. I'm usinh Mesomorph which helps a lot but I don't want to eat under 2k kcal... Any advice would be helpful. I'm thinking about clen, but is it worth it? Thx!
If you want to try Radiate out just shoot me a PM and I'll get you some samples sent your way!

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I just red all your comments, and I think I'll stay off everything at least for a while. I'll finish my cutting and hopefuly post some pics!

agnos

agnos

Awards
Lmao at the dude saying you don't need PCT after SARMs and a 12 week oral cycle! LOL. Don't give advice to anyone ever...
Lol said "I" didnt get any supresion and suggested armi at the end... 12 weeks is what "I" did. Did bloods all the way through no abnormaities so didnt see a need to discontinue after 8 weeks... you just mad because im prob 10-15 kg away from you with 6% bf using mk and LGD when youve probably been running stuff for years... gg

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol said "I" didnt get any supresion and suggested armi at the end... 12 weeks is what "I" did. Did bloods all the way through no abnormaities so didnt see a need to discontinue after 8 weeks... you just mad because im prob 10-15 kg away from you with 6% bf using mk and LGD when youve probably been running stuff for years... gg
15kg is like 35lbs and he's probably about the same BF....Doubt anyone is jealous

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I am definitely not upset about someone 10-15kg lighter than me with the same body fat, which I doubt you're that lean that's nothing to brag about at all buddy.
"Armi" is only going to keep your estrogen under control. SERMs will help bring your natural test production back. And if you had any sort of good SARMs, you would've had suppression. You must've had bunk stuff. I'm even less mad

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not use SARMS and if you do, you need a proper PCT.

For fat burners, I would suggest OxyMax XT. Not only will it help with appetite control, but it is also great at giving users a euphoric feeling. During a cut, some people get miserable; the increase in well being and energy is a great combo. Secondly, OxyMax XT contains a full dose of forskolin, which I always suggest for a cut since it is a thermogenic by increasing thyroid function and it increases cAMP levels which will help you maintain or create lean body mass while decrease fat. Even if you go down a different route, I would look for something with F95 or uy it bulk and add it to your supplement regime. Here are some goods reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't get into pro hormones. Basically, if you have questions about them, then you aren't 100% ready to use. I will touch on natural ways to do it.

First off, diet is key with cutting (as with any goal) but especially with cutting. You have to find what works for YOU. Meaning, the amount/type of foods that you can eat without losing too much muscle but allowing fat to be burned (dieting and proper training routine). If you aren't seeing results with dieting and training, one or both of them are wrong and need to be re assessed.

As far as supplements go, I would start off with something simple like forskolin. It's cheap, you can run it for 12 weeks and you will assess your forskolin tolerance during this time (higher doses may cause GI distress). Once you know your limit, you can start stacking it with certain supplements like OxyMax xt (or another fat burner that you respond to well) or things like Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax xt. This will get you going in the right direction.