New Hi-Tech / LG Scienes Prohormone - One +

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Hi-Tech / LG Scienes Prohormone - One +

Hey guys, I wanted to tell you that Hi-Tech's LG division has a new prohormone coming out in the next 60 days. It's a combination of 1-DHEA and a new HydroxyProgestin based prohormone at doses that will make everyone pretty damn happy!

If you haven't used progestin based prohormones (or SARMs or steroids) then you are really missing out. My personal favorite right now is 6-Keto-Progesterone which is found in AMS Trenavol and a few other products.

I theorize that this works as a much more advanced version of 6-Keto-Diosgenin or 6-Keto-Laxogenin. Looking at the data and seeing the results, I estimate 6-Keto-Progesterone to be about 2-3x more potent than the Laxogenin derivitives.

The new prohormone is going to be a Hydroxy-Progestin and they are really good lean mass builders. If you ever used 17-Pro Andro, you will know that you can get amazing results.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

2. in on this. love when new ph's come out. any hints as to the 1-dhea dosage?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

3. Isn't the consensus around here, that Laxogenin is useless?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Isn't the consensus around here, that Laxogenin is useless?

no....we just released Laxogenin-100 and have some logs going right now, seeing some very impressive results due to our high dosage and delivery system (which we now KNOW works as its working on the IGF-1 product)

5. No hate here...

just wondering, how can your compare a progesterone PH to a plant based non hormonal ingredient like laxogenin...?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

*This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire
    •   

6. I'm in on this.
    I am not where I want to be, but I am not where I used to be

7. Bumping this to learn more!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

8. Ok, let me explain. The new PH isn't the 6-Keto, that's already on the market. I think that the 6-Keto-P works like Laxogenin. i believe them to both stimulate mRNA as theorized by the Russians and most likely reduce myostatin levels like YK-11.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.

9. The new prohormone is 1-OHP and will be combined with 1-DHEA. Looks like it's going to be 75mg of 1-DHEA and 75mg of 1-OHP along with some other cofactors like 6,7 DHB and Forskolin. Name:  1Steroid_Conversion.png
Views: 581
Size:  130.9 KB

10. Eric, whats the synergistic rationale (I know there must be one) between combining two compounds which both convert to 1-Test instead of just 2x the dosage of 1-andro?

11. Enzymes limit the conversion. There is no way we are getting 100% conversion or anything close, so using different enzymes should increase the amount of 1-Testosterone in the muscles. Also, these progestins likely have myostatin blocking effects, which DHEA does not.

12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    no....we just released Laxogenin-100 and have some logs going right now, seeing some very impressive results due to our high dosage and delivery system (which we now KNOW works as its working on the IGF-1 product)
    This ^^^ I'm on it right now and have had great results with strength and recovery on 2 tabs daily.
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

13. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    Enzymes limit the conversion. There is no way we are getting 100% conversion or anything close, so using different enzymes should increase the amount of 1-Testosterone in the muscles. Also, these progestins likely have myostatin blocking effects, which DHEA does not.
    I'm interested in the myostatin blocking effects. I have seen some articles on this and heard others talking about it
    I am not where I want to be, but I am not where I used to be

14. I think 6-Keto-P to be the most under rated supplement currently on the market. Look for some good stuff coming out of LG in the near future and the entire Hi-Tech line will benefit from these new prohormones.

15. Will be watching this closely
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    I think 6-Keto-P to be the most under rated supplement currently on the market. Look for some good stuff coming out of LG in the near future and the entire Hi-Tech line will benefit from these new prohormones.
    As constructive criticism, I hope everything is properly dosed, and not underdosed in hopes that a delivery system is going to make up for a lack of actives. And I'd like to see more hormonals with less prop blends.

And since you brought up 17-Pro-Andro, I never understood why a hormone meant to convert to DHT(as per the write up) was stacked with arimidex that(atleas t at the time) was theorized to be an aromatise inhibitor. DHT should be anti-estrogenic enough on its own, and lowering estrogen too much can have negative side effects

17. 17Pro-Andro made for an effective anti-estrogen, likely due to it's effect on the PR. We were seeing great results with people using it for gyno and other issues related to high estrogen. The addition of arimistane was to further that end, but it wasn't really ever the focal point of the product, so it was dropped. Additionally, people back then felt that progesterone caused gyno which I don't believe that it does, and they asked that an AI be included just to be safe.

18. We are going to dose it at 75mg of active per hormone per tablet, so it should be dosed well and using the liposomal delivery, we hope to have a very good product as far as efficacy. 300mg of total active on a daily dose should yield a good product even at 2 tablets, but as you know I think more is always better. lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    We are going to dose it at 75mg of active per hormone per tablet, so it should be dosed well and using the liposomal delivery, we hope to have a very good product as far as efficacy. 300mg of total active on a daily dose should yield a good product even at 2 tablets, but as you know I think more is always better. lol
    thats a pretty awesome dosing...if the 6KP variant performs even equally as well as traditional 1-ANDRO, this will be the highest dose available.

For comparison, my favorite HTP PH is 1-Testosterone which offers 110mg/tablet, with 60 tabs giving you 220mg/day at 30 days.

If this gives 300mg/day at 30days, the value is huge.

20. I do take 1-Testosterone from HT plus 1-Andro from LG. Good stack IMHO.

Ok, let me clear this up. The current one on the market is 6-KP and the new one Jared is sending me to test is 1aOHP. Two different compounds and I am so ****ing excited about the 1aOHP. It looks amazing on paper.

21. This looks pretty damn interesting.. will def be giving this one a try!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    We are going to dose it at 75mg of active per hormone per tablet, so it should be dosed well and using the liposomal delivery, we hope to have a very good product as far as efficacy. 300mg of total active on a daily dose should yield a good product even at 2 tablets, but as you know I think more is always better. lol
    YES!!!!!

I love the sound of this!!!

Very excited to see this
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?

23. I am so excited. Waiting for Jared to send me the beta sample to run myself. Just so you know I don't use any illegal products I only run Hi-Tech prohormones. I take a lot of them but it's all I take!

24. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    I am so excited. Waiting for Jared to send me the beta sample to run myself. Just so you know I don't use any illegal products I only run Hi-Tech prohormones. I take a lot of them but it's all I take!
    I'm the same way. They work great and are completely legal. For the average consumer HITech compounds should yield more than enough gains year after year
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

25. Yeah, man I have a kid and a life I can't be importing steroids into the country and I sure as hell won't trust some bathtub brew that's under dosed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prohormones 101 with Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 01:01 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2017, 07:07 AM
  3. 25% OFF Blackstone Labs, LG Sciences, Hi-Tech & More
    By Islandsupps in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0