New Hi-Tech / LG Scienes Prohormone - One +

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I wanted to tell you that Hi-Tech's LG division has a new prohormone coming out in the next 60 days. It's a combination of 1-DHEA and a new HydroxyProgestin based prohormone at doses that will make everyone pretty damn happy!

If you haven't used progestin based prohormones (or SARMs or steroids) then you are really missing out. My personal favorite right now is 6-Keto-Progesterone which is found in AMS Trenavol and a few other products.

I theorize that this works as a much more advanced version of 6-Keto-Diosgenin or 6-Keto-Laxogenin. Looking at the data and seeing the results, I estimate 6-Keto-Progesterone to be about 2-3x more potent than the Laxogenin derivitives.

The new prohormone is going to be a Hydroxy-Progestin and they are really good lean mass builders. If you ever used 17-Pro Andro, you will know that you can get amazing results.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in on this. love when new ph's come out. any hints as to the 1-dhea dosage?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't the consensus around here, that Laxogenin is useless?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't the consensus around here, that Laxogenin is useless?

no....we just released Laxogenin-100 and have some logs going right now, seeing some very impressive results due to our high dosage and delivery system (which we now KNOW works as its working on the IGF-1 product)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No hate here...

just wondering, how can your compare a progesterone PH to a plant based non hormonal ingredient like laxogenin...?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm in on this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this to learn more!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Ok, let me explain. The new PH isn't the 6-Keto, that's already on the market. I think that the 6-Keto-P works like Laxogenin. i believe them to both stimulate mRNA as theorized by the Russians and most likely reduce myostatin levels like YK-11.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
The new prohormone is 1-OHP and will be combined with 1-DHEA. Looks like it's going to be 75mg of 1-DHEA and 75mg of 1-OHP along with some other cofactors like 6,7 DHB and Forskolin.
1Steroid_Conversion.png

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eric, whats the synergistic rationale (I know there must be one) between combining two compounds which both convert to 1-Test instead of just 2x the dosage of 1-andro?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Enzymes limit the conversion. There is no way we are getting 100% conversion or anything close, so using different enzymes should increase the amount of 1-Testosterone in the muscles. Also, these progestins likely have myostatin blocking effects, which DHEA does not.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
no....we just released Laxogenin-100 and have some logs going right now, seeing some very impressive results due to our high dosage and delivery system (which we now KNOW works as its working on the IGF-1 product)
This ^^^ I'm on it right now and have had great results with strength and recovery on 2 tabs daily.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Enzymes limit the conversion. There is no way we are getting 100% conversion or anything close, so using different enzymes should increase the amount of 1-Testosterone in the muscles. Also, these progestins likely have myostatin blocking effects, which DHEA does not.
I'm interested in the myostatin blocking effects. I have seen some articles on this and heard others talking about it

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I think 6-Keto-P to be the most under rated supplement currently on the market. Look for some good stuff coming out of LG in the near future and the entire Hi-Tech line will benefit from these new prohormones.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will be watching this closely

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think 6-Keto-P to be the most under rated supplement currently on the market. Look for some good stuff coming out of LG in the near future and the entire Hi-Tech line will benefit from these new prohormones.
As constructive criticism, I hope everything is properly dosed, and not underdosed in hopes that a delivery system is going to make up for a lack of actives. And I'd like to see more hormonals with less prop blends.

And since you brought up 17-Pro-Andro, I never understood why a hormone meant to convert to DHT(as per the write up) was stacked with arimidex that(atleas t at the time) was theorized to be an aromatise inhibitor. DHT should be anti-estrogenic enough on its own, and lowering estrogen too much can have negative side effects

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
17Pro-Andro made for an effective anti-estrogen, likely due to it's effect on the PR. We were seeing great results with people using it for gyno and other issues related to high estrogen. The addition of arimistane was to further that end, but it wasn't really ever the focal point of the product, so it was dropped. Additionally, people back then felt that progesterone caused gyno which I don't believe that it does, and they asked that an AI be included just to be safe.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
We are going to dose it at 75mg of active per hormone per tablet, so it should be dosed well and using the liposomal delivery, we hope to have a very good product as far as efficacy. 300mg of total active on a daily dose should yield a good product even at 2 tablets, but as you know I think more is always better. lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are going to dose it at 75mg of active per hormone per tablet, so it should be dosed well and using the liposomal delivery, we hope to have a very good product as far as efficacy. 300mg of total active on a daily dose should yield a good product even at 2 tablets, but as you know I think more is always better. lol
thats a pretty awesome dosing...if the 6KP variant performs even equally as well as traditional 1-ANDRO, this will be the highest dose available.

For comparison, my favorite HTP PH is 1-Testosterone which offers 110mg/tablet, with 60 tabs giving you 220mg/day at 30 days.

If this gives 300mg/day at 30days, the value is huge.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I do take 1-Testosterone from HT plus 1-Andro from LG. Good stack IMHO.

Ok, let me clear this up. The current one on the market is 6-KP and the new one Jared is sending me to test is 1aOHP. Two different compounds and I am so ****ing excited about the 1aOHP. It looks amazing on paper.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks pretty damn interesting.. will def be giving this one a try!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
YES!!!!!

I love the sound of this!!!

Very excited to see this

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I am so excited. Waiting for Jared to send me the beta sample to run myself. Just so you know I don't use any illegal products I only run Hi-Tech prohormones. I take a lot of them but it's all I take!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I am so excited. Waiting for Jared to send me the beta sample to run myself. Just so you know I don't use any illegal products I only run Hi-Tech prohormones. I take a lot of them but it's all I take!
I'm the same way. They work great and are completely legal. For the average consumer HITech compounds should yield more than enough gains year after year

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, man I have a kid and a life I can't be importing steroids into the country and I sure as hell won't trust some bathtub brew that's under dosed.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you need PCT with this new product and when is the sell date for it.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Always good to use PCT after any prohormone.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While it is always advisable to do so let's not forget that for like the first 30-40 years anabolics were used no one had any idea what a PCT even was. So while it is in your absolute best interest to do so acting like your nuts are going to shut off for the rest of your life from a 6 week andro cycle is laughable. That being said I do agree that it is simply stupid in this day and age to not run one as the items needed are cheap and easy to obtain. I always recommend them best 30 or so bucks one can spend.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
While it is always advisable to do so let's not forget that for like the first 30-40 years anabolics were used no one had any idea what a PCT even was. So while it is in your absolute best interest to do so acting like your nuts are going to shut off for the rest of your life from a 6 week andro cycle is laughable. That being said I do agree that it is simply stupid in this day and age to not run one as the items needed are cheap and easy to obtain. I always recommend them best 30 or so bucks one can spend.
Plenty of studies on males dosing varying doses of test for months and then ceasing. Full recovery happens within 4-6 months regardless with no pct

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plenty of studies on males dosing varying doses of test for months and then ceasing. Full recovery happens within 4-6 months regardless with no pct
Most of the time but take someone who has run cycles for say 20 years(started at 18 now 38) and that full recovery in 6 months starts to get far less certain.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Most of the time but take someone who has run cycles for say 20 years(started at 18 now 38) and that full recovery in 6 months starts to get far less certain.
I was referring to your statement about people thinking they are screwed after a short cycle lol. Obviously continuous cycling poses problems with recovery. Besides if you aren’t recovered within a month or two you’re going to lose gains. So while it won’t screw your life not having a pct it is counterproductive for the reasons using in the first place.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was referring to your statement about people thinking they are screwed after a short cycle lol. Obviously continuous cycling poses problems with recovery. Besides if you aren’t recovered within a month or two you’re going to lose gains. So while it won’t screw your life not having a pct it is counterproductive for the reasons using in the first place.
I think we are in agreement, I always think you should run one as it is cheap insurance. I just shake my head at some who really think the danger of these things is much greater than it really is. Caution should never be thrown to the wind but take Adrol, it was prescribed in the hundred of mg amount for months on end to patients to promote blood building. If you rec. running say 50mg for 4 months people would act like your going to die.

We live in the age of being perpetually offended and almost always overreacting and supplements are not immune. lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We didn't have antibiotics for thousands of years either, so...

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I think we are in agreement, I always think you should run one as it is cheap insurance. I just shake my head at some who really think the danger of these things is much greater than it really is. Caution should never be thrown to the wind but take Adrol, it was prescribed in the hundred of mg amount for months on end to patients to promote blood building. If you rec. running say 50mg for 4 months people would act like your going to die.

We live in the age of being perpetually offended and almost always overreacting and supplements are not immune. lol
Yes, PCT is not used in actual patients who use compounds that may shut you down, but we as muscle warriors know better some times and should use OCS and PCT to keep our natural levels up. I don't think short term lowered levels will cause muscle loss (many bodybuilders still look good coming off cycle, but don't feel their best) because if super high levels (1200 mg/dl in the Novedex XT study) don't make new mass, lowered levels will likely not lead to immediate mass loss.

So, keep using Form-XT for PCT and other good PCT products like Rise and Swell.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Yes, often these studies are done on people who have long term drug use at levels that are insanely high and insanely long.

It's been shown that short term shut down may actually be a good thing giving your testes a "rest" which may be beneficial.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been shown that short term shut down may actually be a good thing giving your testes a "rest" which may be beneficial.
086E4797-7941-421B-8B0B-E6326DBEBB6C-4851-000003F78CA86112.jpg

Yes, because shutting down your natural testosterone production is definitely something that we should be recommending to healthy individuals with normal, healthy testosterone levels. Impairing the proper, natural function of your testes and hoping that they will be able to work again properly in the future is clearly the most beneficial course of action for long-term health and wellbeing. There is always some inherent risk of complications, or levels and function not returning to normal quickly or fully with exogenous anabolic use. Yes, levels return to normal the majority of the time, but claiming that it is good/healthy/recommended to shut down your natural testosterone production to "give your testes a 'rest'" is asinine. The fact of the matter is that shutdown is an unwanted adverse effect of anabolic use. If we could make supplements that didn't cause suppression and worked as well as PH/AS, it'd be a no brainer. You accept the suppression or shutdown for the gains that the PH/AS yields, it in and of itself is NOT beneficial or to be desired. Should we wish to shut down our livers every once in a while to "give them a rest?"

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 155814
Yes, because shutting down your natural testosterone production is definitely something that we should be recommending to healthy individuals with normal, healthy testosterone levels. Impairing the proper, natural function of your testes and hoping that they will be able to work again properly in the future is clearly the most beneficial course of action for long-term health and wellbeing. There is always some inherent risk of complications, or levels and function not returning to normal quickly or fully with exogenous anabolic use. Yes, levels return to normal the majority of the time, but claiming that it is good/healthy/recommended to shut down your natural testosterone production to "give your testes a 'rest'" is asinine. The fact of the matter is that shutdown is an unwanted adverse effect of anabolic use. If we could make supplements that didn't cause suppression and worked as well as PH/AS, it'd be a no brainer. You accept the suppression or shutdown for the gains that the PH/AS yields, it in and of itself is NOT beneficial or to be desired. Should we wish to shut down our livers every once in a while to "give them a rest?"
There was a study on it. I actually would have to find it but it was on meso-rx quite a few years back. It was an interesting study which showed that short term shut down in rats I believe prolonged testicular functioning later in life.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We didn't have antibiotics for thousands of years either, so...
And just because you have a bacterial infection does not mean you HAVE TO take an antibiotic. If you have a mild infection IMO, in an otherwise healthy individual, you should let your body handle it.

I don't know how to make it any clearer, I ALWAYS run a PCT and ALWAYS recommend one. It is the best $30 insurance one can buy.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love seeing everyone get so riled up about the same bull**** argument every few weeks.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My personal favorite right now is 6-Keto-Progesterone which is found in AMS Trenavol and a few other products.
that you can get amazing results.
I'm looking into giving trenavol a run. I'm on TRT, but don't think that matters either way. Should I get two bottles of this? What would be a reasonable expectation as far as size gains? What about side effects? Is there another product that is dosed higher than trenavol?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into giving trenavol a run. I'm on TRT, but don't think that matters either way. Should I get two bottles of this? What would be a reasonable expectation as far as size gains? What about side effects? Is there another product that is dosed higher than trenavol?
I haven't experienced any side effects and I notice a profound hardening effect. Some people REALLY respond to these pathways and I am a moderate responder. I saw two guys in our gym each gain over 9lbs in a month. Which is insane to me and one was taking it with other PH's and one guy taking it alone (he's also 310lbs of mass and fat...mostly mass. PS don't show him this post lol)

So, the answer as always is "It depends". I would get two bottles and run 2-4 tablets a day. Will not interfere with your TRT nor cause shut down.

Dsade just brought something REALLY cool to my attention and we are going to do an article on it. It's called "The pBOLD Pulse" and basically is running pBold 2 days a week in a pulse fashion of 4 tablets per day.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't experienced any side effects and I notice a profound hardening effect. Some people REALLY respond to these pathways and I am a moderate responder. I saw two guys in our gym each gain over 9lbs in a month. Which is insane to me and one was taking it with other PH's and one guy taking it alone (he's also 310lbs of mass and fat...mostly mass. PS don't show him this post lol)

So, the answer as always is "It depends". I would get two bottles and run 2-4 tablets a day. Will not interfere with your TRT nor cause shut down.

Dsade just brought something REALLY cool to my attention and we are going to do an article on it. It's called "The pBOLD Pulse" and basically is running pBold 2 days a week in a pulse fashion of 4 tablets per day.
Did the guys that gained 9lbs in one month run the trenavol by itself and what PCT do you recommend.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, from my understanding, trenavol doesn't interact with the AR, right? Would there be any adverse affect on my TRT blood testing while using this compound?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Also, from my understanding, trenavol doesn't interact with the AR, right? Would there be any adverse affect on my TRT blood testing while using this compound?
No pct and yes they ran standalone.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting to get my beta test from Hi-Tech to give this a try.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
There was a study on it. I actually would have to find it but it was on meso-rx quite a few years back. It was an interesting study which showed that short term shut down in rats I believe prolonged testicular functioning later in life.
There are plenty of studies done on rats that have zero correlation to that of humans as we're not rats. It's a good starting point but in no way should anyone attempt to shut down their own natural test production because potentially a single study done on rats was performed years ago. That's an irresponsible recommendation and I hope people understand that.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And just because you have a bacterial infection does not mean you HAVE TO take an antibiotic. If you have a mild infection IMO, in an otherwise healthy individual, you should let your body handle it.

I don't know how to make it any clearer, I ALWAYS run a PCT and ALWAYS recommend one. It is the best $30 insurance one can buy.
lol so freakin true.. everyone runs for antibiotics.. we get kids in the hospital all the time coming into the ER with simple infections and the parents become outraged when the physicians refuse to prescribe antibiotics when the kid has been sick for 4 hours.