New Hi-Tech / LG Scienes Prohormone - One +

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Hi-Tech / LG Scienes Prohormone - One +

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lol so freakin true.. everyone runs for antibiotics.. we get kids in the hospital all the time coming into the ER with simple infections and the parents become outraged when the physicians refuse to prescribe antibiotics when the kid has been sick for 4 hours.
    But thatís because it is likely viral lol. If you had a kid come in with a verified bacterial infection you would give antibiotics...

But regardless. I feel your pain. Praise baby Jesus that I donít see patients anymore lol

2. from what I've read both Laxo and 6-Keto-Progesterone is two pieces of the same pie, but slightly different, as Laxo is non-hormonal?

Interested how a solo 6-Keto-Progesterone would be suppressive compared to 1-dhea.Shorter recovery or just a naive hope of someone wish dosen't really fancy letting his balls shrink.
    •   

3. Correct, Laxogenin is non-hormonal neither is 6KP.

6-KP should provide ZERO suppression. Totally different from 1-DHEA on how it works. Not all hormones are build the same. No shrinkage with 6-KP. I just got a PM from a guy loving it.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

4. I am taking the 6KP and just love it. I started with 4 caps a day and went to 6 caps a day and the recovery is lightning fast. I can feel the hardness all the time now. Are there any other 6KP products out there besides ams tren?

5. I personally would like to see the new ph by itself at 100-150mg a cap.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    Correct, Laxogenin is non-hormonal neither is 6KP.

6-KP should provide ZERO suppression. Totally different from 1-DHEA on how it works. Not all hormones are build the same. No shrinkage with 6-KP. I just got a PM from a guy loving it.
    So 6-KP(or AMS Tren) doesn't require a PCT?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    which product as 6-KP in it? I found AMS Trenavol, is superdrol from high tech also have the 6-KP or it is something else?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    I think those are the only two. The new one is 1/17th (5.88%) the progrestational activity of Progesterone, which is effectively ZERO. Should be a good one to use with other anabolic progestins.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/co...ike-laxogenin/

I never felt much from Laxogenin, but I do love the 6-KP. Good stuff to stack even with real gear.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    But that’s because it is likely viral lol. If you had a kid come in with a verified bacterial infection you would give antibiotics...

But regardless. I feel your pain. Praise baby Jesus that I don’t see patients anymore lol
    Correct, because almost all the time, kids carry viral illnesses.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Prohormones 101 with Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 01:01 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2017, 07:07 AM
  3. 25% OFF Blackstone Labs, LG Sciences, Hi-Tech & More
    By Islandsupps in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0