New Hi-Tech / LG Scienes Prohormone - One +

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Will you need PCT with this new product and when is the sell date for it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Will you need PCT with this new product and when is the sell date for it.
    Yes. PCT required, any PH worth a damn is going to require a PCT.
    •   

3. Always good to use PCT after any prohormone.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

4. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    Always necessary to use PCT after any prohormone.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    While it is always advisable to do so let's not forget that for like the first 30-40 years anabolics were used no one had any idea what a PCT even was. So while it is in your absolute best interest to do so acting like your nuts are going to shut off for the rest of your life from a 6 week andro cycle is laughable. That being said I do agree that it is simply stupid in this day and age to not run one as the items needed are cheap and easy to obtain. I always recommend them best 30 or so bucks one can spend.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    While it is always advisable to do so let's not forget that for like the first 30-40 years anabolics were used no one had any idea what a PCT even was. So while it is in your absolute best interest to do so acting like your nuts are going to shut off for the rest of your life from a 6 week andro cycle is laughable. That being said I do agree that it is simply stupid in this day and age to not run one as the items needed are cheap and easy to obtain. I always recommend them best 30 or so bucks one can spend.
    Plenty of studies on males dosing varying doses of test for months and then ceasing. Full recovery happens within 4-6 months regardless with no pct

7. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Plenty of studies on males dosing varying doses of test for months and then ceasing. Full recovery happens within 4-6 months regardless with no pct
    Most of the time but take someone who has run cycles for say 20 years(started at 18 now 38) and that full recovery in 6 months starts to get far less certain.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Most of the time but take someone who has run cycles for say 20 years(started at 18 now 38) and that full recovery in 6 months starts to get far less certain.
    I was referring to your statement about people thinking they are screwed after a short cycle lol. Obviously continuous cycling poses problems with recovery. Besides if you arenít recovered within a month or two youíre going to lose gains. So while it wonít screw your life not having a pct it is counterproductive for the reasons using in the first place.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I was referring to your statement about people thinking they are screwed after a short cycle lol. Obviously continuous cycling poses problems with recovery. Besides if you aren’t recovered within a month or two you’re going to lose gains. So while it won’t screw your life not having a pct it is counterproductive for the reasons using in the first place.
    I think we are in agreement, I always think you should run one as it is cheap insurance. I just shake my head at some who really think the danger of these things is much greater than it really is. Caution should never be thrown to the wind but take Adrol, it was prescribed in the hundred of mg amount for months on end to patients to promote blood building. If you rec. running say 50mg for 4 months people would act like your going to die.

We live in the age of being perpetually offended and almost always overreacting and supplements are not immune. lol

10. We didn't have antibiotics for thousands of years either, so...

11. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    I think we are in agreement, I always think you should run one as it is cheap insurance. I just shake my head at some who really think the danger of these things is much greater than it really is. Caution should never be thrown to the wind but take Adrol, it was prescribed in the hundred of mg amount for months on end to patients to promote blood building. If you rec. running say 50mg for 4 months people would act like your going to die.

We live in the age of being perpetually offended and almost always overreacting and supplements are not immune. lol
    Yes, PCT is not used in actual patients who use compounds that may shut you down, but we as muscle warriors know better some times and should use OCS and PCT to keep our natural levels up. I don't think short term lowered levels will cause muscle loss (many bodybuilders still look good coming off cycle, but don't feel their best) because if super high levels (1200 mg/dl in the Novedex XT study) don't make new mass, lowered levels will likely not lead to immediate mass loss.

So, keep using Form-XT for PCT and other good PCT products like Rise and Swell.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Yes, often these studies are done on people who have long term drug use at levels that are insanely high and insanely long.

It's been shown that short term shut down may actually be a good thing giving your testes a "rest" which may be beneficial.

13. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    It's been shown that short term shut down may actually be a good thing giving your testes a "rest" which may be beneficial.
    Name:  086E4797-7941-421B-8B0B-E6326DBEBB6C-4851-000003F78CA86112.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  28.1 KB
    Yes, because shutting down your natural testosterone production is definitely something that we should be recommending to healthy individuals with normal, healthy testosterone levels. Impairing the proper, natural function of your testes and hoping that they will be able to work again properly in the future is clearly the most beneficial course of action for long-term health and wellbeing. There is always some inherent risk of complications, or levels and function not returning to normal quickly or fully with exogenous anabolic use. Yes, levels return to normal the majority of the time, but claiming that it is good/healthy/recommended to shut down your natural testosterone production to "give your testes a 'rest'" is asinine. The fact of the matter is that shutdown is an unwanted adverse effect of anabolic use. If we could make supplements that didn't cause suppression and worked as well as PH/AS, it'd be a no brainer. You accept the suppression or shutdown for the gains that the PH/AS yields, it in and of itself is NOT beneficial or to be desired. Should we wish to shut down our livers every once in a while to "give them a rest?"
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Name:  086E4797-7941-421B-8B0B-E6326DBEBB6C-4851-000003F78CA86112.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  28.1 KB
    Yes, because shutting down your natural testosterone production is definitely something that we should be recommending to healthy individuals with normal, healthy testosterone levels. Impairing the proper, natural function of your testes and hoping that they will be able to work again properly in the future is clearly the most beneficial course of action for long-term health and wellbeing. There is always some inherent risk of complications, or levels and function not returning to normal quickly or fully with exogenous anabolic use. Yes, levels return to normal the majority of the time, but claiming that it is good/healthy/recommended to shut down your natural testosterone production to "give your testes a 'rest'" is asinine. The fact of the matter is that shutdown is an unwanted adverse effect of anabolic use. If we could make supplements that didn't cause suppression and worked as well as PH/AS, it'd be a no brainer. You accept the suppression or shutdown for the gains that the PH/AS yields, it in and of itself is NOT beneficial or to be desired. Should we wish to shut down our livers every once in a while to "give them a rest?"
    There was a study on it. I actually would have to find it but it was on meso-rx quite a few years back. It was an interesting study which showed that short term shut down in rats I believe prolonged testicular functioning later in life.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    We didn't have antibiotics for thousands of years either, so...
    And just because you have a bacterial infection does not mean you HAVE TO take an antibiotic. If you have a mild infection IMO, in an otherwise healthy individual, you should let your body handle it.

I don't know how to make it any clearer, I ALWAYS run a PCT and ALWAYS recommend one. It is the best $30 insurance one can buy.

16. i love seeing everyone get so riled up about the same bull**** argument every few weeks.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

17. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    My personal favorite right now is 6-Keto-Progesterone which is found in AMS Trenavol and a few other products.
    that you can get amazing results.
    I'm looking into giving trenavol a run. I'm on TRT, but don't think that matters either way. Should I get two bottles of this? What would be a reasonable expectation as far as size gains? What about side effects? Is there another product that is dosed higher than trenavol?

18. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    I'm looking into giving trenavol a run. I'm on TRT, but don't think that matters either way. Should I get two bottles of this? What would be a reasonable expectation as far as size gains? What about side effects? Is there another product that is dosed higher than trenavol?
    I haven't experienced any side effects and I notice a profound hardening effect. Some people REALLY respond to these pathways and I am a moderate responder. I saw two guys in our gym each gain over 9lbs in a month. Which is insane to me and one was taking it with other PH's and one guy taking it alone (he's also 310lbs of mass and fat...mostly mass. PS don't show him this post lol)

So, the answer as always is "It depends". I would get two bottles and run 2-4 tablets a day. Will not interfere with your TRT nor cause shut down.

Dsade just brought something REALLY cool to my attention and we are going to do an article on it. It's called "The pBOLD Pulse" and basically is running pBold 2 days a week in a pulse fashion of 4 tablets per day.

19. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    I haven't experienced any side effects and I notice a profound hardening effect. Some people REALLY respond to these pathways and I am a moderate responder. I saw two guys in our gym each gain over 9lbs in a month. Which is insane to me and one was taking it with other PH's and one guy taking it alone (he's also 310lbs of mass and fat...mostly mass. PS don't show him this post lol)

So, the answer as always is "It depends". I would get two bottles and run 2-4 tablets a day. Will not interfere with your TRT nor cause shut down.

Dsade just brought something REALLY cool to my attention and we are going to do an article on it. It's called "The pBOLD Pulse" and basically is running pBold 2 days a week in a pulse fashion of 4 tablets per day.
    Did the guys that gained 9lbs in one month run the trenavol by itself and what PCT do you recommend.

20. Also, from my understanding, trenavol doesn't interact with the AR, right? Would there be any adverse affect on my TRT blood testing while using this compound?

21. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Also, from my understanding, trenavol doesn't interact with the AR, right? Would there be any adverse affect on my TRT blood testing while using this compound?
    No pct and yes they ran standalone.

22. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    No pct and yes they ran standalone.
    2 bottles for 59 bucks. Deal of the day.

23. Still waiting to get my beta test from Hi-Tech to give this a try.

24. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    There was a study on it. I actually would have to find it but it was on meso-rx quite a few years back. It was an interesting study which showed that short term shut down in rats I believe prolonged testicular functioning later in life.
    There are plenty of studies done on rats that have zero correlation to that of humans as we're not rats. It's a good starting point but in no way should anyone attempt to shut down their own natural test production because potentially a single study done on rats was performed years ago. That's an irresponsible recommendation and I hope people understand that.

25. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    And just because you have a bacterial infection does not mean you HAVE TO take an antibiotic. If you have a mild infection IMO, in an otherwise healthy individual, you should let your body handle it.

I don't know how to make it any clearer, I ALWAYS run a PCT and ALWAYS recommend one. It is the best $30 insurance one can buy.
    lol so freakin true.. everyone runs for antibiotics.. we get kids in the hospital all the time coming into the ER with simple infections and the parents become outraged when the physicians refuse to prescribe antibiotics when the kid has been sick for 4 hours.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2017, 06:07 AM
  2. Prohormones 101 with Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-02-2017, 03:17 PM
  3. 25% OFF Blackstone Labs, LG Sciences, Hi-Tech & More
    By Islandsupps in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 0