Anabeta elite expires this month

blessard1

Awards
Haven't gotten around to it and just found it today. Is it still safe/effective?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
In general you can take the expiration dates and add a few years for both supplements and most Rx medications. They are required by law to put a physical date as "expiration" but you can safely use it for months if not years past that date with no issues. Just make sure you store the bottle in a cool dry place. Away from moisture and direct sunlight is most important. If those two are good then you shouldn't have any worries about safety or efficacy. In fact when the military tested medications that were expired over 10 years, over 95% of them tested potent at a level over 90% (relative to the 100% dose of what is consider fully potent) so for example 10 mg may end up degrading to 9 mg after 10-20 years. So even after very long time periods most compounds do OK.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say you're good to go. As long as it's not like 6 months past the expiration date you're fine.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I've taken supplements that had expired years previously and they were still effective. Of course it depends on what type of supplements we are talking about. I wouldn't take expired fish oils or other oil-based products for example. But in this case you're good to go. A lot of supplement companies just make assumptions when printing out expirey dates anyway!

blessard1

Awards
I've taken supplements that had expired years previously and they were still effective. Of course it depends on what type of supplements we are talking about. I wouldn't take expired fish oils or other oil-based products for example. But in this case you're good to go. A lot of supplement companies just make assumptions when printing out expirey dates anyway!
I'd say you're good to go. As long as it's not like 6 months past the expiration date you're fine.
In general you can take the expiration dates and add a few years for both supplements and most Rx medications. They are required by law to put a physical date as "expiration" but you can safely use it for months if not years past that date with no issues. Just make sure you store the bottle in a cool dry place. Away from moisture and direct sunlight is most important. If those two are good then you shouldn't have any worries about safety or efficacy. In fact when the military tested medications that were expired over 10 years, over 95% of them tested potent at a level over 90% (relative to the 100% dose of what is consider fully potent) so for example 10 mg may end up degrading to 9 mg after 10-20 years. So even after very long time periods most compounds do OK.
Thanks this helps a lot. I had no idea about any of this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If i expires this month you should be fine. IF kept in proper storage it should be good at least shortly after its expiration day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're fine as long as it's stayed in your closet or something similar.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely good to go bro. Use it up and enjoy your run! :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can, stack it with some ArA and take additional forskolin :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you can, stack it with some ArA and take additional forskolin :)
This right here. ABE + SNS XGELS(ARA) is a recommend stack used by many respected members on this forum.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
This right here. ABE + SNS XGELS(ARA) is a recommend stack used by many respected members on this forum.
Every time I use ArA I just feel like complete ****. Tired, sore, oily. Way worse than being on a cycle symptom wise. And I start to get rashes sometimes in the netherregions lol. Which goes away swiftly in s day or two after stopping. I’ve tried multiple times too. It must just activate too many inflammatory pathways in my body even though technically it shouldn’t do that. But I am prone to allergies and colds and such so maybe it’s just me. Meh. Deff one of the best natural supplements out there though. Along with anabeta of course. Oh boy do I miss the original. I’d run it at 6 caps per day kept my muscles full and my body hungry. Felt great. Don’t like the additions personally so I had to part and go my separate ways :’’(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every time I use ArA I just feel like complete ****. Tired, sore, oily. Way worse than being on a cycle symptom wise. And I start to get rashes sometimes in the netherregions lol. Which goes away swiftly in s day or two after stopping. I’ve tried multiple times too. It must just activate too many inflammatory pathways in my body even though technically it shouldn’t do that. But I am prone to allergies and colds and such so maybe it’s just me. Meh. Deff one of the best natural supplements out there though. Along with anabeta of course. Oh boy do I miss the original. I’d run it at 6 caps per day kept my muscles full and my body hungry. Felt great. Don’t like the additions personally so I had to part and go my separate ways :’’(
That is interesting haven't heard many complain about ARA but haven't ran it yet personally.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a perfect example of how supplements can treat people differently. Which is why we never recommend stacking new products together. Take them solo first so you know how you respond. Sucks that you had these reactions to it. Such a good product.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a perfect example of how supplements can treat people differently. Which is why we never recommend stacking new products together. Take them solo first so you know how you respond. Sucks that you had these reactions to it. Such a good product.
And I agree about OG Anabeta. Stuff was awesome. Increases hunger and all day fullness. Now MassMax xt covers the hunger / weight gain ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
And I agree about OG Anabeta. Stuff was awesome. Increases hunger and all day fullness. Now MassMax xt covers the hunger / weight gain ;)
I haven’t looked into it, but are there any companies out there that you know of that are repackaging the OG Anabeta ingredient solo and selling it as a dietary supplement? (like ELIM1NATE being same as OG Erase) My first thought would be no, just because compared to arimistane (being a known and well established aromatase inhibitor) the demand is prob lacking for OG Anabeta

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
you could use olympus labs test1fy bigdavid. nutriverse has a 2+1 free offer going that you might wanna check out. test1fy has the recommended 3,200mg anacyclus per serving, plus other goodies like lj100, ksm-66, mucuna 99%, abieta and the most bioavailable form of boron there is. at basically the same price as the OG anabeta with the offer. i got myself 6 bottles...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
you could use olympus labs test1fy bigdavid. nutriverse has a 2+1 free offer going that you might wanna check out. test1fy has the recommended 3,200mg anacyclus per serving, plus other goodies like lj100, ksm-66, mucuna 99%, abieta and the most bioavailable form of boron there is. at basically the same price as the OG anabeta with the offer. i got myself 6 bottles...
Damn you made my day with this comment. Thanks man! I’ll deff be getting some

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t looked into it, but are there any companies out there that you know of that are repackaging the OG Anabeta ingredient solo and selling it as a dietary supplement? (like ELIM1NATE being same as OG Erase) My first thought would be no, just because compared to arimistane (being a known and well established aromatase inhibitor) the demand is prob lacking for OG Anabeta
Not that I know of besides Anabeta Elite. Are you looking for the all day fullness feeling or the increases hunger or both?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that I know of besides Anabeta Elite. Are you looking for the all day fullness feeling or the increases hunger or both?
How much I love those benefits! I also notice quite the increase in vascular appearance especially if my diet is tuned in just right. As I get older diet is much more of a struggle but usually when I run ABE I eat like a mad man anyway.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much I love those benefits! I also notice quite the increase in vascular appearance especially if my diet is tuned in just right. As I get older diet is much more of a struggle but usually when I run ABE I eat like a mad man anyway.
We all miss OG Anabeta.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I'm doing pretty well now. Fullness isn't there all day but Im hungry when appropriate and am getting stronger...so cant really complain. Im just remembering the "good ol days" fondly...lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn you made my day with this comment. Thanks man! I’ll deff be getting some
I have gotten nothing out of Anabeta since they changed the original formulas. They were prohormone like in terms of results for me back in the day...not the case by any stretch now and I will never buy it again.

TEST1FY is a great alternative on many levels and is one of my favorites, but MAN Sports PR-XT is back, and that also contains a full dose of Anacyclus Pyrethrum as well. I have never tried that supplement though, but it is something to consider.

Wow, there actually is something I have not tried!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is too bad when companies depart from what lot's of us loved about them. OG Amino IV GONE, OG Alphamine GONE, OG Anabeta GONE. I have not purchased from them in a long time and don't plan too until the originals of these come back.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That PR-XT looks pretty awesome! That combined with M-TEST, I see a natty stack in my future.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is too bad when companies depart from what lot's of us loved about them. OG Amino IV GONE, OG Alphamine GONE, OG Anabeta GONE. I have not purchased from them in a long time and don't plan too until the originals of these come back.
Yup, we have all complained our faces off. They are quite content in their choice to sacrifice their once top of the line products in favor of producing less than average products that are more profitable and able to be sold more readily on a global scale. When it comes down to it, I guess they have the right to do whatever they want with their reputation.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
That PR-XT looks pretty awesome! That combined with M-TEST, I see a natty stack in my future.
yup. loved the original prometheus rising 5 or so years ago. the new pr-xt has a solid profile too by the looks of it. gotta try it. would stack well with test1fy too. you'd use less of the recommended dose of both to get the recommend 3200mg anacyclus, but youd be getting the other goodies from both as well to create a nice test-boosting formula. love the fact they threw in ​COUMAROYLDOPAMINE & CAFFEOYLDOPAMINE in pr-xt as i really like those compounds on a cut...

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup, we have all complained our faces off. They are quite content in their choice to sacrifice their once top of the line products in favor of producing less than average products that are more profitable and able to be sold more readily on a global scale. When it comes down to it, I guess they have the right to do whatever they want with their reputation.
Oh absolutely. We vote with our dollars and PES doesn't owe me anything. Still they have the cash to have a "hardcore" line as long as it's profitable . Oh well. It does seem to be a template of sorts kick ass product, build up name, and then change everything lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh absolutely. We vote with our dollars and PES doesn't owe me anything. Still they have the cash to have a "hardcore" line as long as it's profitable . Oh well. It does seem to be a template of sorts kick ass product, build up name, and then change everything lol.
The real kicker is that a majority of companies struggle to make supplements that are actually effective. PES did this on so many levels and then they just threw it all away!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The real kicker is that a majority of companies struggle to make supplements that are actually effective. PES did this on so many levels and then they just threw it all away!
It is funny as there stuff was not even hardcore, at least not by my definition. They were selling alphamine in GNC, not sure how much broader you need to get, I still don't see it at the grocery store or walmart. Even then look at some of the fat burners at walgreen/walmart total stim bombs with enough Y in them to give the whole staff a panic attack. It is almost like you can pick the day the eunuchs took control of that company lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is funny as there stuff was not even hardcore, at least not by my definition. They were selling alphamine in GNC, not sure how much broader you need to get, I still don't see it at the grocery store or walmart. Even then look at some of the fat burners at walgreen/walmart total stim bombs with enough Y in them to give the whole staff a panic attack. It is almost like you can pick the day the eunuchs took control of that company lol.
I know! My impression was that the entire point of the current Alphamine formula was to sell it internationally in Walmart. It is certainly not in any stores near me!

Possibly Walmart executives/buyers decided that the product was not even up to par with their standards.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know! My impression was that the entire point of the current Alphamine formula was to sell it internationally in Walmart. It is certainly not in any stores near me!

Possibly Walmart executives/buyers decided that the product was not even up to par with their standards.
What would be wrong with us being avaliable in every possible outlet? I see nothing wrong with wide spread availability of our products. Would kind of tell me maybe we are doing something right?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh boy. Walmart hey? Not sure I've seen any of our products in Walmart but if they plan on pushing our products kudos to them. ��
Yeah, it is has just been brought up several times in the past by your fellow PES reps and maybe elsewhere as one motivation behind recent formula changes along with global compliance in general. Hitting the shelves of Walmart as being the ultimate achievement for a supplement company. Personally, I beg to differ. Obviously PES has reprioritized their company goals and completely changed their target demographic, but I am not telling you anything you don't already know. Sorry, I know this has been discussed so many times. Bottom line, PES can take whatever direction they choose so it is what it is..

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well as someone who would have preferred they stuck to their original formulas, the fact of the matter is that unless they had sole legal rights to the compounds it would be only a matter of time before the same ingredients came out by other companies to directly compete 1:1 with a cheaper version. That is really why they had to go the direction they are going now. They would go out of business with single compound copycats

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it is has just been brought up several times in the past by your fellow PES reps and maybe elsewhere as one motivation behind recent formula changes along with global compliance in general. Hitting the shelves of Walmart as being the ultimate achievement for a supplement company. Personally, I beg to differ. Obviously PES has reprioritized their company goals and completely changed their target demographic, but I am not telling you anything you don't already know. Sorry, I know this has been discussed so many times. Bottom line, PES can take whatever direction they choose so it is what it is..
Compliance has become an even larger priority as we now have a large target on our back with our company growth. Many of the companies out there can get away with borderline illegal ingredients but truthfully I would much rather know safety is a huge concern from the company I purchase from.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Compliance in general with growth has become a major priority as we now have a large target on our back with our company growth. Many of the companies out there can get away with borderline illegal ingredients but truthfully I would much rather know safety is a huge concern from the company I purchase from.
Safety is great 'n all, but if a product is not effective, why bother purchasing it to begin with. Take the current Norcodrene for example (reformulation disaster) which is still marketed as a thermogenic. The first two ingredients (highest dosed), lemon balm and l-theanine are better suited for a relaxation or sleep supplement than a "thermogenic." I realize compliance was of high priority, but it seems that there was no thought process at all involved in the formulas.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not trying to be a PIA. I just get a little fired up and start missing the old products all over again when I come across threads like this that end up discussing the old vs new formulas of PES products.

On a positive note, I am an avid buyer of Ergonine and I still love the flavor of raspberry/lemonade Alphamine!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would be wrong with us being avaliable in every possible outlet? I see nothing wrong with wide spread availability of our products. Would kind of tell me maybe we are doing something right?
I am not going to debate this, your line, IMO is a shell of it's former self. I am a HUGE proponent of free market capitalism so I respect your companies right to take any direction you so choose. There is nothing wrong with being in every outlet you can but making substitutions(to apese whatever outlet you were shooting for,) that create a product of equal effectiveness, IMO, should have been the goal, not simply stripping down effective products.

Also lots of people buying your products does not mean anything more than many people buy the products. Lots of absolute crap sells like hotcakes. Look to the explosion of candy being marketed as multi vitamins these days to see my point.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well as someone who would have preferred they stuck to their original formulas, the fact of the matter is that unless they had sole legal rights to the compounds it would be only a matter of time before the same ingredients came out by other companies to directly compete 1:1 with a cheaper version. That is really why they had to go the direction they are going now. They would go out of business with single compound copycats
Beg to differ, if you are the original seller and most likely the largest producer how could they not compete price wise. Where are all the solo Acy Per. ext products..................

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Compliance has become an even larger priority as we now have a large target on our back with our company growth. Many of the companies out there can get away with borderline illegal ingredients but truthfully I would much rather know safety is a huge concern from the company I purchase from.
Well funny how you all thought the ingredients were perfectly legal when you sold them.......taking yohimbe out of alphamine: as stated there is Y in every walmart and walgreens by me so.............Erase I think was actually handled well in the sense that you guys came up with something that worked as well as the past version.

Out of curiosity why was Amino-IV changed from a EAA to a BCAA? I know it has more than BCAA but it is not a complete EAA anymore just wondering why?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Beg to differ, if you are the original seller and most likely the largest producer how could they not compete price wise. Where are all the solo Acy Per. ext products..................
Companies were putting arimistane in their products before they came out with the version that didn't have it in the product. Now evidently there are 2 other companies that have the same ingredient as anabeta (I didn't know before)...so......

edit: there is also the fact that the supplement market in general (and I mean the market that doesn't include protein and pre-workout powders) is pretty narrow. Competition is high even without competing parties with the same ingredients. This is obvious by the number of companies that go bankrupt, some of which try again just by changing their name. But many times the market is a revolving door. I am not affiliated with PES but thats just how I see it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Companies were putting arimistane in their products before they came out with the version that didn't have it in the product. Now evidently there are 2 other companies that have the same ingredient as anabeta (I didn't know before)...so......

edit: there is also the fact that the supplement market in general (and I mean the market that doesn't include protein and pre-workout powders) is pretty narrow. Competition is high even without competing parties with the same ingredients. This is obvious by the number of companies that go bankrupt, some of which try again just by changing their name. But many times the market is a revolving door. I am not affiliated with PES but thats just how I see it.
Ok, what about their current line makes it copy proof? Anabeta did not have to stay a solo product, you could add an ingredient or two but to take the original ingredient and now it is not even the main one in the formula seems like a poor move. Also as far as I can tell still no solo Ancy Perth. Extract out there so...........

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to be a PIA. I just get a little fired up and start missing the old products all over again when I come across threads like this that end up discussing the old vs new formulas of PES products.

On a positive note, I am an avid buyer of Ergonine and I still love the flavor of raspberry/lemonade Alphamine!
Unfortunately even though a thread has nothing to do with the changes users still feel the need to bring it up. I'm not very fond of changes as I'm a man who is set in his ways but personally I've accepted and enjoy the new products especially the new alphamine as I got almost immune to the old versions effects to the point where I could take 2 scoops and get drowsy. The new version has stayed consistent and I haven't had any of the negatives I've experienced with yohimbe. All products aren't going to suit everyone's needs for instance I used to live on the edge and love the cracked out preworkouts. As I've aged I look more for performance and piece of mind so the alphamine or prolific/high volume combo is exactly what I need.

As far as ABE I have yet to notice a decline in performance or results from the new version but I'm just 1 person and am not saying everyone will have the same experience. The reformulated Epro I enjoy more now as well but I run it at 2 month cycles. Where I used to notice the product kick in quickly the new one takes about a week longer and seems to peak more at the 4-6 week range instead of peak around week 2 and plateau for the final weeks of the run. Also I would notice when I came off the old version the products benefits would often diminish quickly even with my training and diet on point almost as if no benefit was made. Once again this is just my findings everyone is different and I would never discourage anyone from relaying their experiences either good or bad.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately even though a thread has nothing to do with the changes users still feel the need to bring it up. I'm not very fond of changes as I'm a man who is set in his ways but personally I've accepted and enjoy the new products especially the new alphamine as I got almost immune to the old versions effects to the point where I could take 2 scoops and get drowsy. The new version has stayed consistent and I haven't had any of the negatives I've experienced with yohimbe. All products aren't going to suit everyone's needs for instance I used to live on the edge and love the cracked out preworkouts. As I've aged I look more for performance and piece of mind so the alphamine or prolific/high volume combo is exactly what I need.

As far as ABE I have yet to notice a decline in performance or results from the new version but I'm just 1 person and am not saying everyone will have the same experience. The reformulated Epro I enjoy more now as well but I run it at 2 month cycles. Where I used to notice the product kick in quickly the new one takes about a week longer and seems to peak more at the 4-6 week range instead of peak around week 2 and plateau for the final weeks of the run. Also I would notice when I came off the old version the products benefits would often diminish quickly even with my training and diet on point almost as if no benefit was made. Once again this is just my findings everyone is different and I would never discourage anyone from relaying their experiences either good or bad.
I appreciate your comments. Thank you

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 bottles of OG Anabeta available to highest bidder lol. Sealed stored in cool dark place.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

You seem like a nice guy, and you have a company to represent which you do in a very respectable manner.;)

Erase Pro was certainly a respectable reformulation. I do think it is a bit high priced for what you get though..

As far as Alphamine, I don't recall too many people complaining about the Yohimbe content...thanks to the high quality (SA2-A) extract. Also, one is probably not going to experience any dramatic diminished returns with the new formula when the starting point is set so low. It's basically just a replacement for a cup or Folgers coffee, which is not particularly a bad thing, but it was certainly a significant diversion.

It's OK though, I have just been forced to find products from other companies to suit my personal needs and expectations.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You seem like a nice guy, and you have a company to represent which you do in a very respectable manner.;)

Erase Pro was certainly a respectable reformulation. I do think it is a bit high priced for what you get though..

As far as Alphamine, I don't recall too many people complaining about the Yohimbe content...thanks to the high quality (SA2-A) extract. Also, one is probably not going to experience any dramatic diminished returns with the new formula when the starting point is set so low. It's basically just a replacement for a cup or Folgers coffee, which is not particularly a bad thing, but it was certainly a significant diversion.

It's OK though, I have just been forced to find products from other companies to suit my personal needs and expectations.
But have you tried their select protein cookies and cream? All I could say was Holy ****...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But have you tried their select protein cookies and cream? All I could say was Holy ****...
Not that flavor...I tried Snickerdoodle and that definitely tasted great! I never find any deals on it though....

My recent go to protein powder has been by NVIE Nutrition which my local privately owned supplement shop sells for $40 at 62 servings. It has a 23 gram high quality protein blend and also has excellent flavor!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Not that flavor...I tried Snickerdoodle and that definitely tasted great! I never find any deals on it though....

My recent go to protein powder has been by NVIE Nutrition which my local privately owned supplement shop sells for $40 at 62 servings. It has a 23 gram high quality protein blend and also has excellent flavor!
Yeah I feel ya the wallet usually wins the decision for me as well. Only bought it when it was on sale once or twice at vitamin shoppe....speaking of which got their brand protein yesterday. ~ 150 (2 5 gallons) servings of whey isolate concentrate blend 24 g that tastes great for like $75 cause bogo50%off whooohoo. Chocolate mint.