Hi-Tech Pharma: Pro IGF-1 Blood Tests @ 20mcg/day

Page 1 of 21 123 ... Last
  1. Hi-Tech Pharma: Pro IGF-1 Blood Tests @ 20mcg/day

So there has been a LOT of discussion on Pro IGF-1 since HTP released it a few weeks ago. A lot of optimism, and a lot of skepticism. From day one, I've carefully guarded my talks on it by saying "IF it works" simply because with such a new style of product, I have no basis to claim one way or another if it would work or not.

This morning however I received a copy of two different blood tests checking for IGF-1 levels. Test #1 shows baseline IGF-1 levels from a user, and then the same user got tested 2 weeks later. This user was taking 5 tablets/day (20mcg) immediately post workout. Test #2 shows blood levels when blood was drawn 96 minutes (user timed it for us) after a dosing. From the information I've received from Jared Wheat directly, he claims that blood levels peak 120-150 minutes post dose, so I would be interested in seeing these results when tested within that window.

Test #1: 69ng/ml

Name:  IGF1 Test #1B.jpg
Views: 3161
Size:  223.6 KB

Test #2: 304ng/ml

Name:  IGF1 Test #2B.jpg
Views: 2355
Size:  222.3 KB

IGF-1 INCREASED BY 340% WITH ONLY A 20MCG/DAY DOSING

Again, I would be VERY interested to see blood drawn at 120-150 minute post dose to see if it is able to increase further from here. From the initial reports we have from users including @Danes people are experiencing fullness, better pumps, and some extremely positive results very early on in their cycles.

I was hesitant to openly claim "THIS STUFF WORKS" until I had real data to back it up, but that's now where I sit. THIS. STUFF. WORKS.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

2. Absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Great post Vaughn. I'm running this stuff myself and this is music to my freakin' ears. It works, it absolutely works!

Hi-Tech just hit an absolute Homerun. Actually, this is a Grand Slam. No IGF-1 product (orally) ever worked ... until now

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***
    •   

3. Name:  boom.jpg
Views: 1858
Size:  21.1 KB
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

4. How does it compare to the placebo ? I know when you exercise you have higher levels of igf1
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How does it compare to the placebo ? I know when you exercise you have higher levels of igf1
    this was tested on a non-workout day. I should have included that in my post.

I worked directly with this guy to eliminate as many variables as possible. I legit wanted to make sure there was NO WAY this could be attributed to anything but the Pro IGF-1
    •   

6. Hi-Tech Pharma: Pro IGF-1 Blood Tests @ 20mcg/day

Very good, thanks Vaughn!!
    That started number is abnormally low though haha mine was 179 last time I checked testing for a long MK run.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    Very good, thanks Vaughn!!
    That started number is abnormally low though haha mine was 179 last time I checked testing for a long MK run.
    he did have low IGF-1 to begin with, you're correct. So if he naturally was barely producing IGF-1, to me it means that the increase can be 100% be attributed to the product, and not natural increases.

This to me is more impressive than anything else.

8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    he did have low IGF-1 to begin with, you're correct. So if he naturally was barely producing IGF-1, to me it means that the increase can be 100% be attributed to the product, and not natural increases.

This to me is more impressive than anything else.
    Yeah I wasn't complaining! This is easily as good as GHRP-6/MODGRF 100/100 3x a day and saves on injecting and possibilities of bunk or damaged peptides! The cost is still a bit of an issue but I will be grabbing a bottle for my next AAS cycle for sure!

9. Wow awesome. I will complete my 4 week bloods this week. I was right in the middle of the range so mine should be a good baseline for the average male. I will definitely take my dose 90 minutes before test.

In addition to great pumps I have been noticing some other things like a leaning out, vascularity but have not posted them in my thread. I am trying to keep the anecdotal stuff out. Once I confirm my results with bloods I will discuss what I have seen.

10. Damn.

HTP going to be producing a lot of Pro IGF-1 when word gets out.
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative
  11. Administrator

Even with no power and living in a third world country down here in hurricane land, I had to post that this is impressive.

Lol

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Even with no power and living in a third world country down here in hurricane land, I had to post that this is impressive.

Lol

13. about to buy another bottle lol

14. i see he was dosing PoWO I thought the way to go about dosing was PreWO

15. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    i see he was dosing PoWO I thought the way to go about dosing was PreWO
    you can take it ~90-150 mins prewo, or you can take it directly post workout. both have their benefits.

16. Very interesting. I'll admit I was one of the skeptical ones. Guardedly optimistic now. Will be keeping an eye on the logs.

17. Nice, I can see this starting to replace peptides seeing as the quality in peptides is so inconsistent.

I may be convinced to get a bottle and do a comparison when I get the extra money. Lol

18. In...
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

19. I am taking this pre workout and pre bed.

20. just cleared the shelf at my buddies store...supp budget blown to bits lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I am taking this pre workout and pre bed.
    10 pills a day?

22. Quote Originally Posted by user567 View Post
    10 pills a day?
    Yes. Tempted to increase to 15

23. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Yes. Tempted to increase to 15
    Danes, thoughts on IGF 1 PreWO and MK 677 Pre Bed.

Thanks

24. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Danes, thoughts on IGF 1 PreWO and MK 677 Pre Bed.

Thanks
    Sounds good but I would run IGF1 solo. That way you know how it works for you i am not using any other supps than pro IGF1 and that is the best way to find out if the product does anything for me

25. damn was watching this, probably going to pull the trigger now
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 04:53 PM
  2. Hi-tech pharma superdrol first cycle questions
    By Mraesthetic12 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2017, 04:55 AM
  3. Cutting on Hi Tech Pharma Test-1/Deca
    By Sheepdog_28 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4