Hi-Tech Pharma: Pro IGF-1 Blood Tests @ 20mcg/day

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So there has been a LOT of discussion on Pro IGF-1 since HTP released it a few weeks ago. A lot of optimism, and a lot of skepticism. From day one, I've carefully guarded my talks on it by saying "IF it works" simply because with such a new style of product, I have no basis to claim one way or another if it would work or not.

This morning however I received a copy of two different blood tests checking for IGF-1 levels. Test #1 shows baseline IGF-1 levels from a user, and then the same user got tested 2 weeks later. This user was taking 5 tablets/day (20mcg) immediately post workout. Test #2 shows blood levels when blood was drawn 96 minutes (user timed it for us) after a dosing. From the information I've received from Jared Wheat directly, he claims that blood levels peak 120-150 minutes post dose, so I would be interested in seeing these results when tested within that window.

Test #1: 69ng/ml

IGF1 Test #1B.jpg

Test #2: 304ng/ml

IGF1 Test #2B.jpg

IGF-1 INCREASED BY 340% WITH ONLY A 20MCG/DAY DOSING

Again, I would be VERY interested to see blood drawn at 120-150 minute post dose to see if it is able to increase further from here. From the initial reports we have from users including Danes people are experiencing fullness, better pumps, and some extremely positive results very early on in their cycles.

I was hesitant to openly claim "THIS STUFF WORKS" until I had real data to back it up, but that's now where I sit. THIS. STUFF. WORKS.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Great post Vaughn. I'm running this stuff myself and this is music to my freakin' ears. It works, it absolutely works!

Hi-Tech just hit an absolute Homerun. Actually, this is a Grand Slam. No IGF-1 product (orally) ever worked ... until now :)

-Spaz

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
boom.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does it compare to the placebo ? I know when you exercise you have higher levels of igf1

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does it compare to the placebo ? I know when you exercise you have higher levels of igf1
this was tested on a non-workout day. I should have included that in my post.

I worked directly with this guy to eliminate as many variables as possible. I legit wanted to make sure there was NO WAY this could be attributed to anything but the Pro IGF-1

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Very good, thanks Vaughn!!
That started number is abnormally low though haha mine was 179 last time I checked testing for a long MK run.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very good, thanks Vaughn!!
That started number is abnormally low though haha mine was 179 last time I checked testing for a long MK run.
he did have low IGF-1 to begin with, you're correct. So if he naturally was barely producing IGF-1, to me it means that the increase can be 100% be attributed to the product, and not natural increases.

This to me is more impressive than anything else.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
he did have low IGF-1 to begin with, you're correct. So if he naturally was barely producing IGF-1, to me it means that the increase can be 100% be attributed to the product, and not natural increases.

This to me is more impressive than anything else.
Yeah I wasn't complaining! This is easily as good as GHRP-6/MODGRF 100/100 3x a day and saves on injecting and possibilities of bunk or damaged peptides! The cost is still a bit of an issue but I will be grabbing a bottle for my next AAS cycle for sure!

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow awesome. I will complete my 4 week bloods this week. I was right in the middle of the range so mine should be a good baseline for the average male. I will definitely take my dose 90 minutes before test.

In addition to great pumps I have been noticing some other things like a leaning out, vascularity but have not posted them in my thread. I am trying to keep the anecdotal stuff out. Once I confirm my results with bloods I will discuss what I have seen.

compan

compan

Awards
Damn.

HTP going to be producing a lot of Pro IGF-1 when word gets out.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even with no power and living in a third world country down here in hurricane land, I had to post that this is impressive.

Lol

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i see he was dosing PoWO I thought the way to go about dosing was PreWO

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i see he was dosing PoWO I thought the way to go about dosing was PreWO
you can take it ~90-150 mins prewo, or you can take it directly post workout. both have their benefits.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. I'll admit I was one of the skeptical ones. Guardedly optimistic now. Will be keeping an eye on the logs.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice, I can see this starting to replace peptides seeing as the quality in peptides is so inconsistent.

I may be convinced to get a bottle and do a comparison when I get the extra money. Lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In...

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
just cleared the shelf at my buddies store...supp budget blown to bits lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, thoughts on IGF 1 PreWO and MK 677 Pre Bed.

Sounds good but I would run IGF1 solo. That way you know how it works for you :) i am not using any other supps than pro IGF1 and that is the best way to find out if the product does anything for me :)

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
damn was watching this, probably going to pull the trigger now

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VaughnTrue, those numbers are definitely impressive but how can we be sure Pro IGF1 was used and not lets say other pharma compounds increasing IGF1 ?

I have never tried IGF1 and never measured it either. Sent a message to my doctor now and he said he will get a bloodwork of my IGF1 levels this week.

I have been on IGF1 ( at 10 tabs) 1 week now and how is the best way to measure? Shall I take bloodwork without taking IGF1 then 1 week after when I get results taking new bloodwork where I take IGF1 120min prior bloodwork ?

Appreciate all help I can get

Beta

Awards
  • Established
HTP back at it again! This has the potential to be revolutionary, will be watching logs closely and more than likely purchasing within the next month! Keep it up!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So there has been a LOT of discussion on Pro IGF-1 since HTP released it a few weeks ago. A lot of optimism, and a lot of skepticism. From day one, I've carefully guarded my talks on it by saying "IF it works" simply because with such a new style of product, I have no basis to claim one way or another if it would work or not.

This morning however I received a copy of two different blood tests checking for IGF-1 levels. Test #1 shows baseline IGF-1 levels from a user, and then the same user got tested 2 weeks later. This user was taking 5 tablets/day (20mcg) immediately post workout. Test #2 shows blood levels when blood was drawn 96 minutes (user timed it for us) after a dosing. From the information I've received from Jared Wheat directly, he claims that blood levels peak 120-150 minutes post dose, so I would be interested in seeing these results when tested within that window.

Test #1: 69ng/ml

View attachment 155055

Test #2: 304ng/ml

View attachment 155056

IGF-1 INCREASED BY 340% WITH ONLY A 20MCG/DAY DOSING

Again, I would be VERY interested to see blood drawn at 120-150 minute post dose to see if it is able to increase further from here. From the initial reports we have from users including Danes people are experiencing fullness, better pumps, and some extremely positive results very early on in their cycles.

I was hesitant to openly claim "THIS STUFF WORKS" until I had real data to back it up, but that's now where I sit. THIS. STUFF. WORKS.
What are the stats of the guy who post the blood work, height and weight?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now that Hi tech as successfully been able to extract IGF-1, can they extract HGH or event testosterone from another plant source?

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Wow that's awesome that's a huge increase too especially in 2 weeks time I wonder if you were to run it longer would it saturate any more? Or is 2 weeks at a certain dosage the time to get peak levels?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VaughnTrue, those numbers are definitely impressive but how can we be sure Pro IGF1 was used and not lets say other pharma compounds increasing IGF1 ?

I have never tried IGF1 and never measured it either. Sent a message to my doctor now and he said he will get a bloodwork of my IGF1 levels this week.

I have been on IGF1 ( at 10 tabs) 1 week now and how is the best way to measure? Shall I take bloodwork without taking IGF1 then 1 week after when I get results taking new bloodwork where I take IGF1 120min prior bloodwork ?

Appreciate all help I can get
short of me following someone around for 2 weeks and making sure they don't take anything else...nothign there I can really say to GUARANTEE he wasn't on anything else. All I can say 100% is I know the guy, and he told me he was only using IGF-1 because he wanted to see if it worked or not. I highly doubt this test is anything less than good to go.

Now that Hi tech as successfully been able to extract IGF-1, can they extract HGH or event testosterone from another plant source?
You would be able to HGH (however the major benefits of HGH are the IGF-1 increases so I don't see why we'd waste our time), but you cannot sell testosterone/testosterone based compounds as a result of DASCA, no matter the source.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
All this aside. This also proves Cyclosome works.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
For all of you doing future bloodwork, could you please add IGFBP-3 to the lab slip so we can have a better picture of "free" IGF-1 figures? It will just solidify the evidence.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See above question
I'll ask him now...

that said, his stats shouldn't matter just like height/weight don't matter when checking testosterone levels when using injectable testosterone. Your levels rise the same if you're 5'5 and 140lbs and they would if you are 5'11 and 250lbs

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all of you doing future bloodwork, could you please add IGFBP-3 to the lab slip so we can have a better picture of "free" IGF-1 figures? It will just solidify the evidence.
I was also thinking this. If IGF1 increase and IGFBP3 gets lower, its like getting higher Testosterone but also increase in SHBG. Less SHBG more T working. Higher IGFBP3 more IGF1 working.
alvin1 IGF1 is only what you need ;)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Wow awesome. I will complete my 4 week bloods this week. I was right in the middle of the range so mine should be a good baseline for the average male. I will definitely take my dose 90 minutes before test.

In addition to great pumps I have been noticing some other things like a leaning out, vascularity but have not posted them in my thread. I am trying to keep the anecdotal stuff out. Once I confirm my results with bloods I will discuss what I have seen.
This sounds good..Im looking forward to seeing blood results from this product from someone with healthy/normal IGF levels to begin with.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This IS def interesting. Was highly doubtful this would work. But once in a while someone gets some wood on the ball. A giant company like hi-tech can spend the dollar to pull things like this off so....if someone was gonna do it they would be most likely.
Looking forward to seeing third part labs and also igf1bp-3 labs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This IS def interesting. Was highly doubtful this would work. But once in a while someone gets some wood on the ball. A giant company like hi-tech can spend the dollar to pull things like this off so....if someone was gonna do it they would be most likely.
Looking forward to seeing third part labs and also igf1bp-3 labs.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll ask him now...

that said, his stats shouldn't matter just like height/weight don't matter when checking testosterone levels when using injectable testosterone. Your levels rise the same if you're 5'5 and 140lbs and they would if you are 5'11 and 250lbs
This!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn good job HTP! Will be keeping an eye on this for sure

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is definitely the information we have all been waiting for. And it is definitely EXCELLENT news!

I know I'm personally on Week 2 and I could tell what I was "feeling" but that's not necessarily that it's really *working*. I mean the blood tests are crucial for that. I could tell I was getting some excellent pumps, sleeping like a baby, starting to feel less and less sore and for the most part all good things and also things were I thought "yeah I can see this working a bit" but at the end I was always still a bit skeptical (with all of the IGF-1 oral products in the past not living up to the hype) but now this proves it ...

What I was feeling was real and this IS working. Awesome, Awesome day today!

-Spaz

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
This is extremely exciting news. Now I am in to see some of the positive effects these raised IGF levels will have on some of you guys who are mega dosing.

This also brings about more questions as far as how this compares to MK 677, as far as results produced, cost effectiveness, etc.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent news! Time to stock up

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Very interesting.

Killcure666

Awards
Anyone else bothered by how the second result is 304 which is above the reference interval of 75-215 yet it's not flagged as high?