Morning motivation supplement.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Honestly I would suggest either BSN Neuro Fx for low stim as I mentioned or if you want a little bit more caffeine, Nootropimax by Performax labs really can't be beat. Really a complete and phenomenal formula that's pretty unique in my opinion. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'm thinking of incorporating it into my pre workout (in the AM) but I also really enjoy saving it for work during the 3pm sluggish period. It really keeps me going.
    •   
       


  3. Rise and Swell plus ECA from Hi-Tech. This gets me going and gives clean energy all day! I can't do alot of Yohimbine because it keeps me up all night tossing and turning so the ECA stack is great because it doesn't contain YO. Oddly it doesn't cause an issue with R&S. The bark REALLY messes me up!

    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...prohormones-2/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EricMarchewitz View Post
    Rise and Swell plus ECA from Hi-Tech. This gets me going and gives clean energy all day! I can't do alot of Yohimbine because it keeps me up all night tossing and turning so the ECA stack is great because it doesn't contain YO. Oddly it doesn't cause an issue with R&S. The bark REALLY messes me up!

    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/
    DAA and the yohimbine turn me off

    i just purchased some clear edge by evomuse. Beyond excited to try it!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    DAA and the yohimbine turn me off

    i just purchased some clear edge by evomuse. Beyond excited to try it!
    Hey man, I'm super excited to hear how clear edge treats you, please don't forget to post your opinion on the forum after you try it! I'm always on the lookout for new caffeine free nootropics!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Hey man, I'm super excited to hear how clear edge treats you, please don't forget to post your opinion on the forum after you try it! I'm always on the lookout for new caffeine free nootropics!
    No problem! will do

  7. And and and transf4rm from evlution very good too no????
    The forum is only for sponsorised products? My objectivity cost nothing...
    I don't want to sell my heart my mind...do you understand?
    Thanks, the mad french...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by boulon View Post
    And and and transf4rm from evlution very good too no????
    The forum is only for sponsorised products? My objectivity cost nothing...
    I don't want to sell my heart my mind...do you understand?
    Thanks, the mad french...
    Quote Originally Posted by boulon View Post
    What about transf4rm from evlution to compare with focus xt
    Is this the right profile for it?
    Name:  IMG_6262.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  208.8 KB
    If so, I'd give the edge to Focus XT, NootropiMax, and some others mentioned ITT.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  9. There is two or three formula one with rauwolscine to replace yohimbine and other things change, you can see a second in iherb.
    Thanks for your answer. But for the price it just enough?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by boulon View Post
    There is two or three formula one with rauwolscine to replace yohimbine and other things change, you can see a second in iherb.
    Thanks for your answer. But for the price it just enough?
    "Enough" and even "for the price" can be subjective. For the price, I see a BOGO on 60 servings, or $0.25/serving, which is pretty cheap, although a lot of the ingredients aren't really well-dosed. You're getting a good amount of caffeine, although this is largely user-dependent, huperzine, maybe yohimbe, depending on the extract used, and green tea. Most of the rest of the ingredients are pretty underdosed. As for if it's enough, I don't think it'll be as strong a some other recommendations in this thread, in regards to energy and stimulant effects or focus/mental energy/stimulation, but I can't say if it won't be enough to get the job done for you. At BOGO it's pretty cheap, so if budget is your main concern, it's alright and cheaper than an energy drink or energy Aminos, but it's not really as complete or comprehensive as some other more expensive products. I hope that helps.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  11. you say interesting things, but like most supplements the proprietary blend does not give us the amount of each of the components.
    unlike transf4rm you see the detail.
    the blend , it is not clear, if we do not give the quantity it is rather because the dosages are low ... you understand the reasoning.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by boulon View Post
    you say interesting things, but like most supplements the proprietary blend does not give us the amount of each of the components.
    unlike transf4rm you see the detail.
    the blend , it is not clear, if we do not give the quantity it is rather because the dosages are low ... you understand the reasoning.
    I agree proprietary blends can be a turn off. I understand why sometimes they are needed, however I prefer open labels.

    NootropiMax is my go to when I need a boost for work.

    Name:  NOOTsuppfacts.png
Views: 47
Size:  44.8 KB

    If I'm not wanting caffeine, I use caffeine free Focus XT.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  13. Morning motivation supplement.


    Quote Originally Posted by boulon View Post
    you say interesting things, but like most supplements the proprietary blend does not give us the amount of each of the components.
    unlike transf4rm you see the detail.
    the blend , it is not clear, if we do not give the quantity it is rather because the dosages are low ... you understand the reasoning.
    Sometimes all an open label does is make you even more certain that a product is under-dosed. Transf4orm, since you keep bringing it up, has a very low 300mg of choline bitartrate. This form of choline is effective at around 2g based on the research, unlike CDP-Choline and Alpha-GPC that can be effective at low doses like 250mg. The 25mg of Alpha-GPC in Transf4rm is also very low, as is the 200mg of tyrosine, where 1g to 2g or more is considered an effective dose.

    Saying that a product is inherently well-dosed just because it is open label isn't always true either; you still have to read the label and see if the ingredients are effective and well-dosed. If you want an open-label product that is very well-dosed, I'd go with NootropiMax. That said, even though Focus XT has a prop blend, I do think it to be a better profile than Transf4rm. NootropiMax is my go-to though. Like I said before, it all depends on what you're looking for. If all you want is a little caffeine and maybe a few other ingredients, you can use Transf4rm and save some money, but if you want a product that is actually well-dosed, and are able to spend a little bit more, I think NootropiMax is a solid option, and has an open label, which seems very important to you, and I can respect that.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. supplements that help Motivation
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 05:54 PM
  2. Early Morning Lifters - Supplements & Meals???
    By bananaman in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 10:19 AM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Log in
Log in