Morning motivation supplement.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey AM

I'm looking for a supplement that can be taken Mon - Fri that will provide Nootropic effects. Mainly I am looking for a product with a low - moderate (under 150g) dose of caffeine and a blend of nootropics that work synergistic or a solid noot that I can take standalone. Looking for focus, euphoria, motivation, and relaxation (good luck right lol). Also wondering if any of you know of an otc product or RC product that I can research with that is similar to Alprazolam. For this I use a rhodiola rosea extracted for 3% Rosavin 1% Salidroside and KSM - 66, but I am looking to try and experiment with something new.

This area is where my supplement knowledge lacks the most so any recommendations would be appreciated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Phenibut xt by sns comes to mind when I read your post. I would suggest checking it out and reading some reviews on it to see if it matches what you're looking for.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Phenibut xt by sns comes to mind when I read your post. I would suggest checking it out and reading some reviews on it to see if it matches what you're looking for.
sounds good ill look into it.... pretty sure that ive read before that you shouldn't take too much phenibut but ill take a deeper look

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phenibut is good stuff but you shouldn't take it every day.
Tolerance is build up very quickly and I have read horror stories from people who became addicted to phenibut very easy.
From my experiences, use 1-2days/week maximum.

My morning cocktail for focus,relaxation and motivation includes:
1gram Glycine to keep cortisol in check.
200mg Caffeine for alertness
200mg L theanine for calm and to keep down the stim feeling from caffeine.
700mg L-Tyrosine for motivation and well being.
You get a lot of bang for a buck,buy bulk,very cheap and effective.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tolerance is build up very quickly and I have read horror stories from people who became addicted to phenibut very easy.

this is awesome thanks for this post.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into chaos and pain aggro . I personally have never tried it, but i was going to buy. Sounds like something you may be interested in

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. The caffeine is a bit over the 150mg mark mentioned, but the addition of theanine (and sceletium, bacopa, etc) really balance out the caffeine well, so it's not a "harsh" or "rough" stimulant effect at all, but a calm, focused energy. The theanine and ornithine are both synergistic with the caffeine (and the theacrine also goes well with the caffeine), and the CDP-Choline, huperzine-A, and Noopept all work together to provide nootropic effects. Plus it's completely open-label (no prop blends), and every ingredient is sorted properly/effectively dosed.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vicaine > any other nootropic I've tried

Might not be advised to take on a daily basis. I had no issues. Built up some tolerance after 30 days, but no withdrawal.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Might not be advised to take on a daily basis. I had no issues. Built up some tolerance after 30 days, but no withdrawal.
Vicaine is solid for sure; I also strongly advise not using it daily. A good option is using it sparingly (I think they say no more than a few times a week?) and using a different nootropic/supplement on the other days of the week. Get the best of both worlds while keeping it as safe and sustainable as possible.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vicaine is solid for sure; I also strongly advise not using it daily. A good option is using it sparingly (I think they say no more than a few times a week?) and using a different nootropic/supplement on the other days of the week. Get the best of both worlds while keeping it as safe and sustainable as possible.
Agree 100%.

I'll be practicing a little more self control.this next time around.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used Focus XT for years when in school and for gym sessions. I can't really think of another product i'd recommend for that category.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT is good. Pre workouts like gamer up, superpump max, or ragnorak with a little caffiene, taurine and tyrosine seems to boost motivation a bit maybe

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good luck is right! I think we would all like to find a stellar product option for both of those needs.

As far as a Nootropic like supplement that is truly euphoric, I have not really found it yet...AGGRO does look really cool though. May have to give that a go myself.

As others have mentioned, Phenibut is certainly the closest thing I have found to Xanax or anything in the benzo family for that matter. I actually just recently got a bottle of Phenibut XT after not having any for quite some time. It is a very potent product that really feels more like a drug. I actually had a good/bad experience with it just a few days ago.

I believe I took one capsule one night and slept great. The next night, I took 2 capsules but I also had some alcohol in my system. It knocked me out quite efficiently but I did not sleep very long as alcohol really disrupts my sleep. Despite that, I got up for the morning and took my usual stims and eventually my PWO and I felt undeniably euphoric from the Phenibut that was still in my system. Unfortunately, later that evening, the euphoria turned into anxiety that Klonopin would not even touch. Essentially I was experiencing withdrawal and the only thing that helped was to take half a capsule of Phenibut XT. I then proceeded to go to work that night and I found myself in a euphoric state yet again as I combined it with my work stims. Things ultimately leveled off and I had no problems with further withdrawal.

Take home message: SNS Phenibut XT is a high quality and very effective product that must be used with caution..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck is right! I think we would all like to find a stellar product option for both of those needs.

As far as Nootropic like supplement that is truly euphoric, I have not really found it yet...AGGRO does look really cool though. May have to give that a go myself.

As others have mentioned. Phenibut is certainly the closest thing I have found to Xanax or anything in the benzo family for that matter. I actually just recently got a bottle of Phenibut XT after not having any for quite some time. It is a very potent product that really feels more like a drug. I actually had a good/bad experience with it just a few days ago.

I believe I took one capsule one night and slept great. The next night, I took 2 capsules but I also had some alcohol in my system. It knocked me out quite efficiently but I did not sleep very long as alcohol really disrupts my sleep. Despite that, I got up for the morning and took my usual stims and eventually my PWO and I felt undeniably euphoric from the Phenibut that was still in my system. Unfortunately, later that evening, the euphoria turned into anxiety that Klonopin would not even touch. Essentially I was experiencing withdrawal and the only thing that helped was to take half a capsule of Phenibut XT. I then proceeded to go to work that night and I found myself in a euphoric state yet again as I combined it with my work stims. Things ultimately leveled off and I had no problems with further withdrawal.

Take home message: SNS Phenibut XT is a high quality and very effective product that must be used with caution..
Use it responsibly?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

*Currently at work on vicaine as i type this*

I only take this supplement on fridays at work cause my boss isnt in. I cant say that this effects me in a nootropic way. Also - I keep the use of this supplement to a minimum and am looking for a 5x weekly sup. Thanks though!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

As far as a Nootropic like supplement that is truly euphoric, I have not really found it yet...AGGRO does look really cool though. May have to give that a go myself.

As others have mentioned, Phenibut is certainly the closest thing I have found to Xanax or anything in the benzo family for that matter. I actually just recently got a bottle of Phenibut XT after not having any for quite some time. It is a very potent product that really feels more like a drug. I actually had a good/bad experience with it just a few days ago.

Its funny cause i actually just purchased some grey market noot called bromantane and they were comparing it to phenibut. And I do like the euphoria you experienced with it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this could potentially be what im looking for, but isnt "glucuronate" that ingredient that everyone is getting stimmed the **** off of in that schizo supplement?

Looking for something less stim more focus
N-Methylpentyl-Iminoglutaric Acid is believed to be the star player in Schizo and both are a common ingredient, but it is higher dosed in Schizo and it also boasts some harsher hitting ancillary ingredients. AGGRO looks like it would be a nice smooth ride to me.
Its funny cause i actually just purchased some grey market noot called bromantane and they were comparing it to phenibut. And I do like the euphoria you experienced with it.
Hmmm...never heard of bromantan. Yes, my Phenibut induced euphoria was fun...I had not felt that good in years. Then it turned out to be not so fun...

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
N-Methylpentyl-Iminoglutaric Acid is believed to be the star player in Schizo and both are a common ingredient, but it is higher dosed in Schizo and it also boasts some harsher hitting ancillary ingredients. AGGRO looks like it would be a nice smooth ride to me.

Hmmm...never heard of bromantan. Yes, my Phenibut induced euphoria was fun...I had not felt that good in years. Then it turned out to be not so fun...
If C&P plans on doing a bogo again I'll purchase :)

take a look into bromantane... i think u will like what u see ;)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this could potentially be what im looking for, but isnt "glucuronate" that ingredient that everyone is getting stimmed the **** off of in that schizo supplement?

I have never felt that stimmed cracked out feel from it. Just crazy laser focus.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't tried it yet, but trying to find a bottle of Elix1r to fit this bill.

Vicaine looks awesome, but I'm sure that tianeptine would mess with my pupils and I don't want to look like I'm on something.

Bromantane does look interesting as well...

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried it yet, but trying to find a bottle of Elix1r to fit this bill.

Vicaine looks awesome, but I'm sure that tianeptine would mess with my pupils and I don't want to look like I'm on something.

Bromantane does look interesting as well...
dark brown eyes ftw

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have much experience with standalone noots but I have a tub of Vein Nutrition TruStim. The euphoria and focus is pretty sweet from just one scoop. It just has 150mg of caffeine but with a bunch of other stims which may not fit your needs. One scoop has proven excellent for cardio. 1.5 scoops + some ergogenics makes an awesome pwo. Give it a look.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yup same ingredient but the dose I suspect is 1/2 or less what is in schizo. I have used both schizo and Aggro and Aggro is alot less stimulating. I actually like Aggro quite a bit, good energy (not crazy), good focus, and it puts me in a really good mood for like 4-5 hours.

Others I have liked and will mention:
OL Elixer (higher stim but never hit me all that hard-- You can also just dose 1 scoop and that would be 150mg of caff plus a few other stims). BOGO at Nutriverse right now too
Evomuse Clearedge- Non stim so you would need to pair this with something else if you wanted a stim kick. ClearEdge plus OL Bloodshred might be my favorite combo out of the bunch
Noowave- The Socialite ( the OG formula was pretty good, they revamped this and I dont care too much for the new version)
Focus XT- Pretty decent formula, not my favorite out of the bunch but I will tip my hat to SNS on this one. Flavors are good AF too
ANS Rave- The noot blend in this is not very impressive but the energy, focus, and euphoria on this are pretty stellar IMO

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey AM

I'm looking for a supplement that can be taken Mon - Fri that will provide Nootropic effects. Mainly I am looking for a product with a low - moderate (under 150g) dose of caffeine and a blend of nootropics that work synergistic or a solid noot that I can take standalone. Looking for focus, euphoria, motivation, and relaxation (good luck right lol). Also wondering if any of you know of an otc product or RC product that I can research with that is similar to Alprazolam. For this I use a rhodiola rosea extracted for 3% Rosavin 1% Salidroside and KSM - 66, but I am looking to try and experiment with something new.

This area is where my supplement knowledge lacks the most so any recommendations would be appreciated.
SNS Focus XT is a really good option that would meet your criteria. Many people regularly take it for studying, gaming, pre workout, etc. Its got noots, a mild caffeine dose, and great flavor choices (bonus ha). Its also pretty cheap (can be found for <$15 on sale). Its stackable with things like Noopept XT as well for even more pronounced focus on days you REALLY need something strong.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If C&P plans on doing a bogo again I'll purchase :)

take a look into bromantane... i think u will like what u see ;)
Indeed I do! Slightly concerning about it possibly increasing risk of developing Alzheimer's...

Otherwise yes, seems to get overwhelmingly positive reviews overall!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Mw1 got you sorted!

Focus XT is the backbone of my daily noot intake. The only thing I consider adding are racetams or noopept to make it complete.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mw1 got you sorted!

Focus XT is the backbone of my daily noot intake. The only thing I consider adding are racetams or noopept to make it complete.
I should probably give this product a try after hearing about it for so long. The profile is much more impressive than the current Alphamine, which I mainly use just because I like the flavor and I get the placebo affect of thinking that I am still consuming OG Alphamine. Essentially it is a waste of money though so it is time to part ways with that.

Are some flavors of Focus XT better done than others?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I should probably give this product a try after hearing about it for so long. The profile is much more impressive than the current Alphamine, which I mainly use just because I like the flavor and I get the placebo affect of thinking that I am still consuming OG Alphamine. Essentially it is a waste of money though so it is time to part ways with that.

Are some flavors of Focus XT better done than others?
The thing with Focus XT is that it is actually well designed for improving the processes which contribute to memory formation and speed of recall which are key to a well functioning memory.

It does work better over time, but I still use the lightly stimmed versions for improved acute memory.

In terms of flavours, I tend more toward the berry myself, but feel free to hit mw1 up for samples!

GUILLOTINE

Awards
I've been wanting to try Focus ST for some time now before actually make a purchase. I would love some samples as well

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've been wanting to try Focus ST for some time now before actually make a purchase. I would love some samples as well
mw1

Pop him a PM as he would have samples available

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
mw1

Pop him a PM as he would have samples available

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will look into this as-well, looks simple enough!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm so a friend of mine had some bulk phenibut... some "liftmode" brand and honestly i didn't notice much from it... was really hoping i would feel something from it. I bought myself some L-theanine and am now dosing it in the morning alongside my coffee.. waiting on a focus XT sample and seeing if that will be able to fill my need. If not im going to go ahead and give this a try

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm so a friend of mine had some bulk phenibut... some "liftmode" brand and honestly i didn't notice much from it... was really hoping i would feel something from it. I bought myself some L-theanine and am now dosing it in the morning alongside my coffee.. waiting on a focus XT sample and seeing if that will be able to fill my need. If not im going to go ahead and give this a try

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What dose of phenibut did you use?

For anyone that's tried Elix1r, how stimulating is it? And how powerful is the mood boost?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reviews seem to vary with this product... an chance of a sample? willing to PayPal shipping costs
Bro it's like $20 and has proven ingredients. Poor reviews most likely from folks who are used to heavy stim products, which this is not.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established

Not sure how to post screenshots from my phone but the product you're looking for is BSN Neuro Fx. Never used a bsn product before but it literally seems perfect for what you're looking for. I'm currently using it in the morning and it's definitely legit. Low caffeine (100mg/serving), glycine, and too many more to list. Try it and I can almost guarantee you'll love it. It's pretty cheap too which is why I gave it a go.

boulon

Awards
What about transf4rm from evlution to compare with focus xt

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
That transf4m is too much 4 me but it does have that whop with it. I have a brand new bottle left that's getting old now. If u can handle strong stims then go 4 it.

clay