Chemical 4 chaos and pain

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tryed chemical 4 from chaos and pain?
Just wandering if it a good option to try

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Personally I didn't see any gains from dhea and I used an extremely high dose but if you're going to use 4 andro I'd use primeval labs. Less money and a higher dosage. Chen 4 has 75mg and 4-androMax has 100mg a pill and costs less. Just food for thot but like I said I didn't see any progress

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also check out hard rock supplements 1/4 andro products. They are worth looking at and comparing as well as checking out the reviews on them in the supplement logs section.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Iv just had a look at them, there reviews are pretty boss, i think some of the stuff you can't get in uk
Cheers for advice bro

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some gentlemen are currently running logs on it. Check under supplement log section.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Personally I didn't see any gains from dhea and I used an extremely high dose but if you're going to use 4 andro I'd use primeval labs. Less money and a higher dosage. Chen 4 has 75mg and 4-androMax has 100mg a pill and costs less. Just food for thot but like I said I didn't see any progress
Thanks for advice been doing a alot of reserch. Can you recomed a good stack with 4 andro bro

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Thanks for advice been doing a alot of reserch. Can you recomed a good stack with 4 andro bro
Tri andro by primeval labs, they have a good line of andro products in general