Comparing Oxymax XT and Radiate

Rk6187

Awards
In general, can the community comment on their experiences with each and whether one is superior to the other in terms of fat-loss. I am very good with my diet (in a caloric deficit) and am looking for something to help me lose the last little bit around my lower abs and love handle area. I appreciate your insight.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only have experience with Radiate. It is certainly heavy on the stims. It took me a while to up my tolerance to a full scoop. I didn't take it consistently enough to comment on the direct fat loss aspects but I can guarantee you that it's one of the best appetite suppressants around which will aid in fat loss. There were several times when I'd feel pretty hungry mid-afternoon, take some radiate, and easily make it all the way to dinner. Check out the Radiate Roll Call thread. The RXS guys are normally happy to send out a few free samples for you to try, great dudes!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would put Radiate in the high-stim thermo category, and Oxymax XT more toward the focus/mental energy category. I think both products deliver as a solid appetite suppressant. I'm not a huge fan of the prop. blend with Radiate, but I know it hits hard and brings some serious energy. Oxymax XT also contains forskolin, which is a great ingredient that can help fat loss/muscle retention.

They are both technically thermogenics, but different types of thermos IMO. How do you handle stimulants? Specifically DMHA?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I would put Radiate in the high-stim thermo category, and Oxymax XT more toward the focus/mental energy category. I think both products deliver as a solid appetite suppressant. I'm not a huge fan of the prop. blend with Radiate, but I know it hits hard and brings some serious energy. Oxymax XT also contains forskolin, which is a great ingredient that can help fat loss/muscle retention.

They are both technically thermogenics, but different types of thermos IMO. How do you handle stimulants? Specifically DMHA?
Never heard of anyone not tolerating DMHA well. Its the alpha Y/rauwolscine that you would have to worry about.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
rodefeeh hit the nail on the head, took me about two weeks to work up to 2 scoops. The appetite suppression is unreal. I take a scoop in the morning and honestly won't be hungry until 3/4pm

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In general, can the community comment on their experiences with each and whether one is superior to the other in terms of fat-loss. I am very good with my diet (in a caloric deficit) and am looking for something to help me lose the last little bit around my lower abs and love handle area. I appreciate your insight.
If you'd like some samples to try out send me a PM and I'll still those out to you so they can help you make your decision ;-)

Rk6187

Awards
well... I thought I didn't handle stims well...however recently I've incorporated 17.5 mg of Yohimbine HCL during fasted cardio. Based on my weight, I should be up around 19-20 but I don't feel it's necessary. Only once did I feel my heart racing. Hence, I am not afraid to attempt Radiate at a gradual dose. I tolerated RAW well also and had no issues. I feel like diet is on point and I am growing impatient. lol.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well... I thought I didn't handle stims well...however recently I've incorporated 17.5 mg of Yohimbine HCL during fasted cardio. Based on my weight, I should be up around 19-20 but I don't feel it's necessary. Only once did I feel my heart racing. Hence, I am not afraid to attempt Radiate at a gradual dose. I tolerated RAW well also and had no issues. I feel like diet is on point and I am growing impatient. lol.
To make it even easier for you, instead of the normal 1 full scoop samples, I'll make you some 1/2 scoop samples so you are able to gradually assess your tolerance. I'm guessing 1/2 is going to be perfect for you as it is with most. :)

Rk6187

Awards
Perfect. I have noted a recent spike in my stimulant tolerance (surprising because I was quite sensitive in the past). I have sent the address - I appreciate the samples and will provide feedback. I don't really have any problems with appetite suppression as I have gotten quite accustomed to eating in a 16/8 14/10 IF style pattern doing -30 / - 10 (NWO/WO, respectively in terms of % caloric deficit). I have lost 15-17 pounds (varies +/- 2 pounds depending on fluid retention on a daily basis). I am assuming I'm 12-14% but would like to get down to 10-11%. Upper abs are visible (4 pack), lower abs outline present with most adipose tissue concentrated over lower abs and love handle region. Any other advice by anyone else will be appreciated. Can I combine this with reduce XT?

To make it even easier for you, instead of the normal 1 full scoop samples, I'll make you some 1/2 scoop samples so you are able to gradually assess your tolerance. I'm guessing 1/2 is going to be perfect for you as it is with most. :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think trying something is the easiest way to find out if its what your looking for. Shoot me your address and we will send out some OxyMax samples as well!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love Radiate ??

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two really awesome products. Grab the samples of each and try them out.

I am very stim sensitive now that I'm older. I used to take all kinds of epehdra and DMAA products. I just can't handle out anymore, so I use these products differently than other users.

OxyMax XT provides almost euphoric feeling. Great mood enhancement, love the F95 for losing weight. Great appetite suppression and therm. I can say I've never done 2 caps at once though, my wife does, I can't.

Radiate. Sour Peach Rings is awesome flavor! I sip it over time so I don't get stimmed out. strong appetite suppression and therm.

Again, I don't take these as others do, so my thoughts might not apply as much. Either way these are my two favorites out right now!!

GIJane1928

Awards
How does radiate compare to bloodshed raw? I've been using it and honestly can't stand the taste

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established

GIJane1928

Awards
Radiate to bloodshred. Have all 3 flavors of the OL bloodshred. Hate them all. But... Tolerate it bc it's effective. Was wondering how the radiate compares in effectiveness

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodshr3d is the S#@% . Raw edition is perfect for a long day of fasting. Out of the two mentioned, I would personally go with Oxymax. I have never tried Radiate, so full disclaimer there, but I am a fan of focus type formulas, plus the addition of F95 is basically adding a month's worth of a potential staple. I think Radiate has a good looking profile (even though it's proprietary) except for the niacin that is added to it.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate to bloodshred. Have all 3 flavors of the OL bloodshred. Hate them all. But... Tolerate it bc it's effective. Was wondering how the radiate compares in effectiveness
Would you like a few samples of Radiate to help with your decision? PM if you do and I'll get them out to you ASAP!