New Cycle

TripleE

Awards
Hi .. after a Mass Gh cycle followed by Super Pct i stayed 2kg good..and cleaned .. my goal is to grow 2 or 3 kg while staying as clean as possible ..
A friend has been giving me products of Focused Nutrition and he can not use them because of a motorcycle accident :(
My light cycle will be:
6 weeks, Osta Elite 25mg (1cps) + GW Elite 20mg (2 cps)

On Cicle: Lecheek Cycle Armor + Nac 750mg + Taurine 3gr + Saw Palmetto 160mg (vitamins, omega, ecc)

Pct: Nolvadren XT + Daa (6/6/3/3 / 3gr) + Nac 1gr (and other vitamins, omega, ecc)

My question..Osta is 25mg in 1cps..I would prefer to take it in the evening because my morning alarm is different every day for the shift work.. is it ok?
Instead of GW (2cps) I could take 1 morning or pre workout and 1 in the evening for the first reasons ... what do you say? Thank you

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No serm no cycle
This and wrong section OP. Post in anabolics and people will help you out. Based on the original post you need to do some more research.

TripleE

Awards
This and wrong section OP. Post in anabolics and people will help you out. Based on the original post you need to do some more research.
So I must copy and paste my answer in other section?