My Olympus Labs Super 1,4, and super Epi seem to be garbage :(

johnny666x

Awards
Has anyone gotten a bad batch of super 1,4,or super Epi from Olympus Labs? I got it from the site (the UK one) when they were having their Memorial Day sale.

I decided to go with them AGAIN, after I ordered there stuff earlier in the year with success. I wasn't working out as much as I should but I saw results.

I was psyched about the Memorial Day promotion and bought 2 bottles each PLUS Arimistane (x2).

Well, this time around....ive been working out more consistently ....and really have not noticed ANYTHING. It's not even that I was expecting the results I had the first time (although I should have THAT at LEAST )....but I am just making NO progress. I'm just about done , on my last week of 8 weeks. I haven't gotten much stronger (not more than normal....) No visual improvements......other than what wpuld be normal. But still not much

I was afraid that because of the sale, they gave away crap . I know that probably ISNT the case. But... I dont know.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had poor results. I think I'm saying goodbye to OL. Which is a shame because I thought they were my new GO TO.

P.s.- I was taking 330/ day of 1,4 ( 3x 100mg) and 1000 mg of Super Epi (which was 1 more pill of Epi per day than the first time - to help with lethargy)

brandles

Awards
Has anyone gotten a bad batch of super 1,4,or super Epi from Olympus Labs? I got it from the site (the UK one) when they were having their Memorial Day sale.

I decided to go with them AGAIN, after I ordered there stuff earlier in the year with success. I wasn't working out as much as I should but I saw results.

I was psyched about the Memorial Day promotion and bought 2 bottles each PLUS Arimistane (x2).

Well, this time around....ive been working out more consistently ....and really have not noticed ANYTHING. It's not even that I was expecting the results I had the first time (although I should have THAT at LEAST )....but I am just making NO progress. I'm just about done , on my last week of 8 weeks. I haven't gotten much stronger (not more than normal....) No visual improvements......other than what wpuld be normal. But still not much

I was afraid that because of the sale, they gave away crap . I know that probably ISNT the case. But... I dont know.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had poor results. I think I'm saying goodbye to OL. Which is a shame because I thought they were my new GO TO.

P.s.- I was taking 330/ day of 1,4 ( 3x 100mg) and 1000 mg of Super Epi (which was 1 more pill of Epi per day than the first time - to help with lethargy)
I usually enjoy their products, but I also had poor results with their 1, 4. Very disappointed.

johnny666x

Awards
Yeah....what a shame. I mean, I saw some results the first time. But THIS time...absolutely nothing!! Super disappointed! And kinda pissed lol.

But anyway, I'm in spring hill, to and RIGHT in the freaking path of this monstrosity of a hurricane. My place was literally the set of streets to the right of the dotted line path they had updated. So, it could be goibg RIGHT through me :(

Bad luck all around

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
This is why you shouldn't buy into hype. I'm not surprised people find these things hit and miss. Just because u had good results the first time... The formula could be completely different. There is no assurance that you are consuming what you think you are. Pharma gear is the way to go

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your cycle. There's no difference between what you had the first time and second time...we definitely don't just "give away crap" during sales. That would be super slimy and a great way to lose everyone's trust in you.

Your cycle itself looks fine. You said training is more consistent, which is good. How about diet? As for results versus first time, there are a LOT of factors to consider in there. What kind of condition were you in when you did the first cycle? The better shape you're in, the slower it is to make progress, same as it would be naturally.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1000mg of Epi definitely should have produced results. 300mg of 1,4 is very mild but once again should definitely have given noticeable results if you were training at all

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is why you shouldn't buy into hype. I'm not surprised people find these things hit and miss. Just because u had good results the first time... The formula could be completely different. There is no assurance that you are consuming what you think you are. Pharma gear is the way to go
1/4/Epi Andros are not hype. They are actual hormones that convert to more powerful ones in the body. They are not as potent as all the designer steroids that flooded the supplement market a few years back but they do deliver mild hormone results. Also the formula is not going to be completely different, it either is 1/4 or it is not, these are not some garbage prop blend formulas.

You propose buying pharma gear as there are "no assurance that you are consuming what you think you are." Well you can hardly guarantee ANY gear bought on the black market which is where 99% of people will have to go to buy pharma steroids.

We get it, most guys who use gear laugh at true PH's. That is fine. Some of us will take the mild gains in exchange for no legal risk. I personally live in a state where possession of steroids is NOT a felony, BUT I work in a field that even a misdemeanor drug charge would flush my education and ability to work in my field down the drain. Hardly worth it. Now if I owned my own construction company or something I would take different risks.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe the OP should try another natty product? I've heard good things about Follidrone 2.0 from Black Lion Research, and there are a few other products on the marketplace whom are also board sponsors. You know, if you have any issues, they'll take care of you just like OL.

Either way, it may be a good time for a change up, and then see what you can achieve. It would be interesting to know your macros etc.

johnny666x

Awards
I dont know. I am just close to saying forget it about it all. If this happened this time....who's to say the other companies arent the same way.

I dont do macros but I always eat well.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dont know. I am just close to saying forget it about it all. If this happened this time....who's to say the other companies arent the same way.

How old are you? No offense but you come across as more than a little immature. Who says that? If one company in your perception did something that affected you negatively, then of course who's to say another wouldn't disappoint you. I don't represent that company and it has quite a few positive logs regarding it which is why I brought it up. Use the search function: Follidrone 2 or FD2 logs, and then have a nice day.

You're beginning to sound a bit troll-ish.

Edit: Additionally, how spread apart was cycle one and two? Did you proper PCT? Do you know what is entailed in a proper PCT? Odds are you didn't fully recover, nor your receptors, and you bunked your own cycle by going on too soon again.

Carry on. Peace. Out.

johnny666x

Awards
I apologize for not being mature enough to say "peace out" or be condescending. And I apologize for not going into full detail in the middle of a hurricane. "My bad". There, is THAT "mature" enough for you?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I apologize for not being mature enough to say "peace out" or be condescending. And I apologize for not going into full detail in the middle of a hurricane. "My bad". There, is THAT "mature" enough for you?
Age? Affirmed. You bunked your own cycle bro, blamed a company and ranted on the internet. A company rep replied and you didn't even acknowledge them, yet you came back at me because I hit the heart of the matter on the money.

Edit: I'm in Tampa / St. Pete.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I will say this you would certainly be perfectly fine taking all supp money and buying the highest quality food possible. I take supps because I think they are just plain fun. There is zero wrong with just eating and training.

johnny666x

Awards
Age? Affirmed. You bunked your own cycle bro, blamed a company and ranted on the internet. A company rep replied and you didn't even acknowledge them, yet you came back at me because I hit the heart of the matter on the money.

Edit: I'm in Tampa / St. Pete.
And who ranted? Lol I asked a question. Lmao, I had a good run the first time. Am I disappointed? Absolutely . Did I say they suck and they are trash? NO. I regret that I wont be buying from them again. I read great reviews on them on a NUMBER of their products. Not sure WHAT your problem is exactly...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing OL rarely hears is that there product is bunk. That being said whats your next move?

johnny666x

Awards
One thing OL rarely hears is that there product is bunk. That being said whats your next move?
Yeah, I figured. I have heard nothing but good things about them . and even had good results from them previously which is why I posted this to see maybe if there was a known issue with a batch or something.

My next move? I dont have one - i just wanted to see if anyone had the same experience. I think I'm just going to stay away from the dhea products after this and just stick with the basics I suppose (creatine, multi,fish oil).

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I figured. I have heard nothing but good things about them . and even had good results from them previously which is why I posted this to see maybe if there was a known issue with a batch or something.

My next move? I dont have one - i just wanted to see if anyone had the same experience. I think I'm just going to stay away from the dhea products after this and just stick with the basics I suppose (creatine, multi,fish oil).
Well send them a personal email. Include the following:

1. Lot/Batch number on the bottles. If there was an issue then can review it against any other claim, if any.
2. Let them know what your training looked like. Include a full model so they can see that you were indeed diligent and active in your lifestyle.
3. Diet. Lets face it no one eats as good as they claim. Depending on the goals at hand the results offered may in fact be linked to possible not eating enough. No supplement makes up for a lack in diet when pursuing a goal. I seriously mean no supplement.
4. Come straight out and let them know youve been a loyal customer and this is the first time something hasn't gone the way you expected. They WILL reach back out to you.

It may seem cheesy but this would be the best way to handle things from here. I can honestly say not many ppl have reported a OL UK product being funny but thats the beauty of everyone being different.

How far into PCT are you?

You can never go wrong with the basics. Im prepping for an Anabeta and FD2.0 run soon. Its what mass monsters are made of lol.

johnny666x

Awards
Thank you for the advice. I didn't think they would care much. But maybe I will.

I am on my last week of an 8 week run. My PCT will be next week with Kings Blood and Clomid.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the advice. I didn't think they would care much. But maybe I will.

I am on my last week of an 8 week run. My PCT will be next week with Kings Blood and Clomid.
We do care, VO2 posted quite early in the thread. TheMovement gave you solid advice, so please follow it and we can proceed from there.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run a Follidrone 2.0 Letrone cycle, maybe add viron.
I've never, ever, heard of someone running this stack and not experiencing anything.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
1/4/Epi Andros are not hype. They are actual hormones that convert to more powerful ones in the body. They are not as potent as all the designer steroids that flooded the supplement market a few years back but they do deliver mild hormone results. Also the formula is not going to be completely different, it either is 1/4 or it is not, these are not some garbage prop blend formulas.

You propose buying pharma gear as there are "no assurance that you are consuming what you think you are." Well you can hardly guarantee ANY gear bought on the black market which is where 99% of people will have to go to buy pharma steroids.

We get it, most guys who use gear laugh at true PH's. That is fine. Some of us will take the mild gains in exchange for no legal risk. I personally live in a state where possession of steroids is NOT a felony, BUT I work in a field that even a misdemeanor drug charge would flush my education and ability to work in my field down the drain. Hardly worth it. Now if I owned my own construction company or something I would take different risks.
Pharma means they come from an actual pharmacy so how u come to 99% of pharma gear comes from the black market I have no idea.

I live in the U.K. So all these things you lot bang on about do sound daft to me at times. Banging down £80 bottles of weird stuff is just not how I roll.

Reactions: Nac
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pharma means they come from an actual pharmacy so how u come to 99% of pharma gear comes from the black market I have no idea.

I live in the U.K. So all these things you lot bang on about do sound daft to me at times. Banging down £80 bottles of weird stuff is just not how I roll.
Yes thanks I am aware of where pharma grade gear is MANUFACTURED, now where 99% of people can access it is via the black market. There is no guarantee that pharma grade is not fake as it fetches a much higher price than UG so counterfits do exist. Now if I could walk into a pharmacy and purchase Watson Test Cyp legally I would in a heart beat and never look back. In the USA right now I cannot do this. If I was even charged with a misdemeanor possession my whole education would be worthless and I would be out a job, so I personally have to play by their rules.

Sorry about sounding so daft I know everything is so perfect on the other side of the pond.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Yes thanks I am aware of where pharma grade gear is MANUFACTURED, now where 99% of people can access it is via the black market. There is no guarantee that pharma grade is not fake as it fetches a much higher price than UG so counterfits do exist. Now if I could walk into a pharmacy and purchase Watson Test Cyp legally I would in a heart beat and never look back. In the USA right now I cannot do this. If I was even charged with a misdemeanor possession my whole education would be worthless and I would be out a job, so I personally have to play by their rules.

Sorry about sounding so daft I know everything is so perfect on the other side of the pond.
Of course counterfeit products exist. I just use stuff from an actual pharmacy so it is definitely not fake. Not sure why u getting so worked up about it pal.

Maybe you should get another job bro doesn't seem to complement your lifestyle.

And yes you right things are better over here as far as ped's go. Nobody gives a **** if u on or not.

If I were u I'd move