Mood improving fat burners/supplements?

realityy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Classes start soon, would be ideal to have something I can take in the morning/before class to make me more talkative and engaging (I'm usually reserved and struggle with anxiety) without crashing hard, because I will be hitting the gym after classes. I don't use pre workouts anymore, I usually just have coffee if I need a 'pick me up'.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you do with stimulants? While the first thing that comes to mind for your description is Bloodshr3d (probably War edition) or Elix1r (discontinued, but you can still find it), I'm also hesitant to recommend something highly stimmed if you struggle with anxiety. Something like KSM-66 and/or kanna might be more appropriate in your case. Also, do you take anything currently for your anxiety?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Classes start soon, would be ideal to have something I can take in the morning/before class to make me more talkative and engaging (I'm usually reserved and struggle with anxiety) without crashing hard, because I will be hitting the gym after classes. I don't use pre workouts anymore, I usually just have coffee if I need a 'pick me up'.
I'd give something like NootropiMax a look. It has ingredients to provide energy, including caffeine, Theacrine, and theanine and ornithine HCL (which are both synergistic with caffeine). People often report that Theacrine is pretty long-lasting, and ornithine has been shown to potentiate and extend the beneficial effects of caffeine, so the combination should be good for sustained energy. The theanine and sceletium can also help a little with anxiety/nerves, as can the bacopa to a degree, and you also get the cognitive/nootropic benefits from ingredients like CDP-Choline, huperzine-A, Noopept, bacopa, etc, which can help with classes, as well as perhaps with being talkative/engaging with the combination of energy/focus/nootropic effects. It's not actually a fat-burner though, although I'm not sure if you're actually looking for something that has to be a fat burner, or just you figured a fat burner could fit the bill, as your description doesn't seem to inherently require a fat burner.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Mesomorph, unless you crash as me after a few hours. Like literally crash, all muscles are totally dead.

realityy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How do you do with stimulants? While the first thing that comes to mind for your description is Bloodshr3d (probably War edition) or Elix1r (discontinued, but you can still find it), I'm also hesitant to recommend something highly stimmed if you struggle with anxiety. Something like KSM-66 and/or kanna might be more appropriate in your case. Also, do you take anything currently for your anxiety?
stimulants do work well for me, which is why I said fat burners because they generally have stims in them but not so much like a pre workout would. I take KSM regularly and it works well for my anxiety and mood slightly, but doesn't make me any more talkative. I feel stims would do that.

realityy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm liking the look of bloodshr3d raw because of the Eria Jarensis extract. Anyone have any experience with this, like tolerance/crash?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have a look at Veinquish.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A clean Alpha Yohimbine product like Target A2, cheap and effective.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
OG Exo-13, Azoth, and Condemned Labz Arsyn are all great. Brain Nerd Super Nootropic's ingredient profile looks awesome, but haven't tried it yet.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop bloodshr3d raw and blr nootrool has been a great combo for me. I also liked oxymax but not as much as bsr

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm liking the look of bloodshr3d raw because of the Eria Jarensis extract. Anyone have any experience with this, like tolerance/crash?
I have never crashed off of it. It has always been more of a gradual energy fade for me.

I'd recommend War over Raw though with the anxiety. Don't worry, War still has plenty of stims, it just doesn't have rauwolscine, and if any of the ingredients could mess with anxiety, it would probably be that one.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
OG Exo-13, Azoth, and Condemned Labz Arsyn are all great. Brain Nerd Super Nootropic's ingredient profile looks awesome, but haven't tried it yet.
Exo-13 and condemned both contain noopept, which is awesome, but Exo has both DMAA and DMHA, while Arsyn just has the DMHA. AZOTH is packed with nootropics, the ingredients are: L-TYROSINE*(500 MG)****ASHWAGANDHA*(500 MG)*** * *PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE*(500 MG)SULBUTIAMINE*(400 MG)ALPHA-GPC*(300 MG)TEACRINE (as TeaCrine®)**(100 MG)HORDENINE HCL*​(50 MG)*BIOPERINE®*(10*MG)HUPERZINE 1%*(100 MCG). Brain Nerd Super Nootropic has Noopept, Aniracetam, Adrafinil, Ginseng, Choline Bitartrate, and DMAE. The Brain Nerd would be my top pick just based off the ingredient profile.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super Nootropic doesn't really look all that impressive IMO. Adrafinil could be nice, but I don't really notice much from it (especially compared to something like flmodafinil), and you probably (definitely) shouldn't use it daily. The 30mg Noopept is nice, but the 330mg choline bitartrate is low, and there's practically no info on the ginseng (is it an extract or powder? Standardized? Panax or American? etc.), so it's basically impossible to see if it's effectively dosed.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Super Nootropic doesn't really look all that impressive IMO. Adrafinil could be nice, but I don't really notice much from it (especially compared to something like flmodafinil), and you probably (definitely) shouldn't use it daily. The 30mg Noopept is nice, but the 330mg choline bitartrate is low, and there's practically no info on the ginseng (is it an extract or powder? Standardized? Panax or American? etc.), so it's basically impossible to see if it's effectively dosed.
I have friends who have run it and loved it, but haven't tried it myself. I'm big on racetams and have taken Blackstones Razors Edge in the past, and this ingredient profile is similar. Th hat being said, I don't have any personal experience to be able to say how good it is. All I know is what I have heard and tried in the past.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
If anyone is interested in the OG Exo-13 I know of a site that still has some left. I just bought 4 bottles after I had given it a run. Love this stuff.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipodrene Elite - the combination of DMAA and coca leaf extract provide long lasting energy, focus, and mood enhancement.

Can't go wrong with it.

Another solid option would be Lean-EFX by Formutech

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have friends who have run it and loved it, but haven't tried it myself. I'm big on racetams and have taken Blackstones Razors Edge in the past, and this ingredient profile is similar. Th hat being said, I don't have any personal experience to be able to say how good it is. All I know is what I have heard and tried in the past.
Razor's Edge also has phenylpiracetm, which I'd say contributes a good bit to the effects of Razor's Edge. Also, it's hard to tell how the CDP-Choline is dosed in Razor's Edge (prop blend), but it's (likely?) better than the low 330mg of choline bitartrate in the other product. I'm glad people have enjoyed Super Nootropic, but there are much better products/profiles out there IMO.

Ray Donovan

Awards
I'd try the good 'ol EC stack. Ephedrine caffeine. There's some other good suggestions in here.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Razor's Edge also has phenylpiracetm, which I'd say contributes a good bit to the effects of Razor's Edge. Also, it's hard to tell how the CDP-Choline is dosed in Razor's Edge (prop blend), but it's (likely?) better than the low 330mg of choline bitartrate in the other product. I'm glad people have enjoyed Super Nootropic, but there are much better products/profiles out there IMO.
Yeah I always stack my nootropics with stand alone Alpha-GPC and Huperzine A if they don't already have decent doses in them.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is best for mood enhancement,

Noopept, Alpha-GPC or Huperzine A?

Or is there a product with good doses of all three?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is best for mood enhancement,

Noopept, Alpha-GPC or Huperzine A?

Or is there a product with good doses of all three?
None of them are really "mood enhancers" per se. That said, they can all provide some nootropic/cognitive benefits/effects, which I suppose could improve your mood? NootropiMax has 100mcg huperzine-A, 20mg Noopept, and 250mg CDP-Choline (which is one of the two "premium" choline sources, with Alpha-GPC being the other, that are considered the most effective for nootropic purposes), so it pretty much has effective/good doses of all three, along with several other useful ingredients.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of them are really "mood enhancers" per se. That said, they can all provide some nootropic/cognitive benefits/effects, which I suppose could improve your mood? NootropiMax has 100mcg huperzine-A, 20mg Noopept, and 250mg CDP-Choline (which is one of the two "premium" choline sources, with Alpha-GPC being the other, that are considered the most effective for nootropic purposes), so it pretty much has effective/good doses of all three, along with several other useful ingredients.
Have you used NootropiMax yourself?

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
If you're wanting a mood enhancer, Genius Joy is worth taking a look at. It's higher priced than some products out there, but that's because it's adequately dosed.
7158skEEeML._SL1500_.jpg

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're wanting a mood enhancer, Genius Joy is worth taking a look at. It's higher priced than some products out there, but that's because it's adequately dosed.View attachment 154929
That actually looks pretty decent for improving mood. The 350mg NALT is "silly" to put it nicely though, and it looks like the ginseng is just powder (not an extract, forget standardized), so is probably also underdosed. That said, the SAMe, rhodiola, NeuroFactor, and Theanine provide the bulk/majority of the benefits anyway.
Have you used NootropiMax yourself?
Yes, I've used several bottles of it myself. NootropiMax and Clear Edge are really the only "nootropic products" (finished, multi-ingredient supplements, not just bulk/individual ingredients) I buy/use. I use NootropiMax daily for nootropic effects, as well as for energy and focus (in place or in addition to coffee for example), and save the Clear Edge for when I don't want any caffeine.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;k4Na3zBX9Qc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Na3zBX9Qc[/video]

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Psycho pharma- Far Beyond Driven.... That stuff is amazing

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lots of solid options in here. Radiate would be another option to consider!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop bloodshr3d raw and blr nootrool has been a great combo for me. I also liked oxymax but not as much as bsr
OP, I would go with the suggestion I quoted above and try out OxyMax XT, especially if you're looking for EJ extract. OxyMax XT contains EJ, as well as other stimulating ingredients that help achieve that mood enhancement you're looking for. One cap will help elevate mood and sense of well being for several hours. I know I can take a single cap on a bad night's rest and I am ready to go in the morning and even my students notice the increased energy.

ExLard

Awards
Ditch the blends with Rauwolscine.

SNS Focus XT and Bloodshr3d WAR are staples for me now, with a preference towards the latter

Lendo

Awards
Some good response here...

Alot of thermogenics now contain some nootropics. As some stated here, noopept and any of the -racetams are very good nootropics, and they are in several thermogenics.

I don't know if PEA (phenyletylamine) was mentioned, but its one of the best nootropics I've ever tried. Closest thing to Ritalin I've ever used.
(I've used Ritalin before...the best was I can describe it is: have you ever seen a cartoon where they show the gears in someone's brain working? That's what it felt like to me)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some good response here...

Alot of thermogenics now contain some nootropics. As some stated here, noopept and any of the -racetams are very good nootropics, and they are in several thermogenics.

I don't know if PEA (phenyletylamine) was mentioned, but its one of the best nootropics I've ever tried. Closest thing to Ritalin I've ever used.
(I've used Ritalin before...the best was I can describe it is: have you ever seen a cartoon where they show the gears in someone's brain working? That's what it felt like to me)
For PEA...OxyMax XT which was mentioned early has both B-phenylethylamine HCL and N-Phenethyldimethylamine (Eria Jarenis). You would probably really like it. It has that fast uplifting mood boost you'd expect from PEA.

For the OP NootropiMax as mentioned would be a great option. I use it for work and playing my PSVR lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT has you covered on all your memory improving and focus enhancing bases. A friend of mine who is a competitive gamer in Halo uses it religiously pre-matches. He's not affiliated with us, but he loves it because its lower in stim (too much is not better in some games) but provides just enough to get your mind working faster.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Product Reviews 2
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 31
Supplements 15
BamBam0319 Supplements 134