Blackstone Labs Glycolog, feedback?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Works very well. In terms of effectiveness, it is the only one that, for me, comes close to Recompadrol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard positives on it but I have personally not used it. I believe there are some reviews and/or logs on here about it.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
Seen it but not sure I understand the purpose behind it and how to use etc...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seen it but not sure I understand the purpose behind it and how to use etc...
It's a GDA/NP product.
The purpose is to regulate and reduce insulin levels in response to carbohydrate intake and make better use of the nutrients that you ingest.
You take 3 caps 30 minutes before a moderate-high carbohydrate meal.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
It's a GDA/NP product.
The purpose is to regulate and reduce insulin levels in response to carbohydrate intake and make better use of the nutrients that you ingest.
You take 3 caps 30 minutes before a moderate-high carbohydrate meal.
Which I'm guessing helps lower the amount your body would store as fat correct?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder how this compares to predator. Predator is closest GDA to recompadrol.

Need to try this one

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
How do you use apple vinegar? 1, 2, spoons ... berberine HCL, brand?
;)
2 tablespoons and berberine 250mg with each high carbs meal. Take black pepper with berberine for the absorption problem. I take my Berberine from an UK retailer. Powder form

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Sodium R-Lipoate it's the same Na r ala?
Sorry for the curious question :D

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's OK at best. Nothing special. Outa the last 3 I've tried(glyco,slintensity, and slinmax) gotta give it to slinmax

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's OK at best. Nothing special. Outa the last 3 I've tried(glyco,slintensity, and slinmax) gotta give it to slinmax
I've been using SlinMax for two years now, it's definitely the best and most effective GDA/NP I've ever used out of the many I've tried. It's getting a revamp soon and I really hope PerforMax don't let it down.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
I have had great results when using Glycolog in the past. Insane pumps when taken pre-workout, feel flatter (in a good way) after carb heavy meals. I haven't used it in ages but from what I remember, it was solid. I use Chaos and Pain's Predator currently, provides similar effects

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Glycolog seems to have a lot more in it, and at higher doses.
I didn't get much from Predator to be honest.

View attachment 154963
The 300mg of enhanced absorbtion berberine interests me, I don't think I've seen it dosed quite as high in any other GDA's. I think the only thing I would add/stack this with would be some Agmatine.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Slinmax for me aswell !
Ordered another bottle and the food pumps are awesome with the added agmatine.
I can eat full size pizzas and carb laden meals on cheat days with no bloat and still look lean it's amazing. I stack it with even more agmatine pre and post for pumps and improved nutrient shuttling.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glycolog was formulated by the Guerrilla Chemist. A very smart man who uses supplement studies and research to back his products. This is definitely my favorite GDA, go for it. Nutriverse probably has a deal going on it right now, Cheapest Ive gotten it is around $35. Very worth it and I only take 3 caps a day with my biggest carb meal

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I will be sincere! all morning I'm taking 200mg of Na-R-Ala of San Nutrition. I did not change anything in my diet, I changed anything in my workout, but after 1 week, I can testify that I feel more "pump", more load, I see better. I have never seen a result so surprising either with creatine, even with folhydrone2. I had also tried SlinMax in the past, but nothing cool about me.
I had enough of 200mg of Na-R-Ala of San Nutrition.

I came to the conclusion that "maybe" I had become "insulin-resistant" and that Na-R-Ala is now helping me to raise insulin sensitivity.
is a great product.

Now I would like to try this Glycologist, it seems complete, it is definitely worth trying.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just grabbed myself this product for $56... That's shipping included to Europe. Thoughts? Good product? So far I think it's the best out there? I eat about 100 carbs total per day of even that. How should I time it?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also have EvoMuse Defuse. Should I use that too..? Does it even do anything?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have used it before
I tested my BG :

Upon waking

Before Meal 1
90 minutes after

pre-workout (heavy carb meals) and 90 minutes after

Before bed and 90 minutes after
Ive mixed various meals (P+F, P+C (25,50,75,100g) and I have found it does not baseline BG much at all. Compared to C&P Predator, Glycoshield, Slintensity these rank far higher then Glycolog. I found the product to not even move by BG at all or stabilize it after a carb heavy meal. Plus I would never 100% endorse blackstone after everything they have been through and not providing a COA to see if what you get is truly in their products

My 2 cents --> Easy pass, far better GDA's out there for a better price (Especially Chaos and Pain Predator)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was actually always a fan of glycolog but have had better results with SNS Glycophase which is way cheaper lol

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've used it. It is a very good glucose disposal agent, the label is loaded. I personally feel less bloated after using, muscles feel much fuller with all the glycogen storage.
I've have asked some guys who tried this, I have heard nothing but good things about the supplements.
You can use this before workout with hi carb meal to get some pumps.