Locating discontinued supplements

mjm198122

Awards
Does anyone know where I can find the following two discontinued dmaa pre-workouts online:
1. Intelpharma Arez Black God of the Gym
2. Blackstone Labs Dust Extreme (original with 30 servings)

mjm198122

Awards
E-bay did have the original dust
I only saw the latest dmaa remake with 25 serving which does not give me the same results as when it was first released with the 30 servings. Can't fingers the original Arez Black anywhere

sespress

Awards
Yeah eBay will surprise you. Some guy ditching most of his leftovers. Then they are gone. I do a regular search just to see

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Got 2 tubs of Arez Black bought from ebay about 1 month ago. Havent tried it yet.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Is that the original with dmaa?
The one with dmaa. Too bad i did not buy few more tubs.

I use dmaa pre only once per week or maybe once every two weeks. I am using Hemo Shock at the moment.

mjm198122

Awards
The one with dmaa. Too bad i did not buy few more tubs.

I use dmaa pre only once per week or maybe once every two weeks. I am using Hemo Shock at the moment.
You interested I selling one?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only saw the latest dmaa remake with 25 serving which does not give me the same results as when it was first released with the 30 servings. Can't fingers the original Arez Black anywhere
Soooo...company X comes in saves the day, puts DMAA back in formula, formula isn't as good or hits as hard.....shocking lol. All too familiar theme sir.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you want the one with Noopept. They took it out in the new dmaa version. You should still probably be able to find that it hasn't been gone for that long.

Wish it was possible to find the old Amp Cit version.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you want the one with Noopept. They took it out in the new dmaa version. You should still probably be able to find that it hasn't been gone for that long.

Wish it was possible to find the old Amp Cit version.
Another great move by Hi-Tech was to take out Noopept because they want to stay away from "synthetic" derived supplements...yet are fighting for that 1% of Geranium that was supposedly found to grow in nature...since all DMAA right now is synthetically produced. Ironic......

There "might" be 1 store left that has Dust with AMP.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another great move by Hi-Tech was to take out Noopept because they want to stay away from "synthetic" derived supplements...yet are fighting for that 1% of Geranium that was supposedly found to grow in nature...since all DMAA right now is synthetically produced. Ironic......

There "might" be 1 store left that has Dust with AMP.
Yeah it's strange but it must be the logic from Hi-Tech's lawyers. From what I read Blackstone had to take out the Noopept for Hi-Tech to manufacture for them.

Who's still selling Angel Dust? I'd like to pick a few up.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
If you do find that OG Arez with DMAA plz PM the source. Thanks!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
1505003578950.jpg

My last Angel Dust amp....sealed tub but expired on 1/17

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I just bought a sealed amp C angel dust for 18$ a couple weeks ago. Its pretty smooth
I tried one tub about 1 year ago. I dont respond well to amp. Just keeping the blue sky for collection. My partner loves amp so much. Too bad it doesnt work for me.

LandonSuggs

LandonSuggs

Awards
MJM has picked up some new AREZ to give it a try. Thanks to anyone and everyone on this thread who has shown love to our brand - Real MVP's.

All bias aside- I love 1,3.

However, The new AreZ, in both versions, is far stronger stim wise than the old. Not because of one ingredient, but because of many. It took synergy and many trials to find the right one.

Suppz has a crazy good deal right now on both versions. ;) Wink, wink.

mjm198122

Awards
MJM has picked up some new AREZ to give it a try. Thanks to anyone and everyone on this thread who has shown love to our brand - Real MVP's.

However, The new AreZ, in both versions, is far stronger stim wise than the old. Not because of one ingredient, but because of many. It took synergy and many trials to find the right one.

Will let everyone know my experience with the new version. Was just informed that the new version has Arachadonic Acid in it. Looking forward to trying it.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards

I think i will buy the new Arez and keep my Arez Black OG as collection ?